Woolton pie anyone?
2020-03-20 17:58:52 UTC
:-)
2020-03-20 18:15:23 UTC
:-)
Whoosh
2020-03-20 18:18:13 UTC
:-)
Whoosh
Have now looked up this culinary vegetable treat.:-)
Rosalind Mitchell
2020-03-20 19:19:08 UTC
:-)
Whoosh
Have now looked up this culinary vegetable treat.:-)
But there's nobody to pick the parsnips.

2020-03-20 21:01:54 UTC
Post by Rosalind Mitchell
:-)
Whoosh
Have now looked up this culinary vegetable treat.:-)
But there's nobody to pick the parsnips.
All the out-of-work baristas.
2020-03-21 09:16:42 UTC
Post by Kate B
Post by Rosalind Mitchell
:-)
Whoosh
Have now looked up this culinary vegetable treat.:-)
But there's nobody to pick the parsnips.
All the out-of-work baristas.
No need for that sort of language Kate!
2020-03-23 16:20:43 UTC
Post by Kate B
Post by Rosalind Mitchell
:-)
Whoosh
Have now looked up this culinary vegetable treat.:-)
But there's nobody to pick the parsnips.
All the out-of-work baristas.
No need for that sort of language Kate!
One of my school friends sons has worked as a chef since he qualified in a
pub. They must have bern laid off Friday: today he’s working in a garden
centre.

Sincerely Chris
Joe Kerr
2020-03-23 18:04:26 UTC
One of my school friends sons has worked as a chef since he qualified in a
pub. They must have bern laid off Friday: today he’s working in a garden
centre.
Sincerely Chris
Good luck to him. I've just received an email that my favourite garden
centre is holding a sale to get rid of their living stock before
closing. Their restaurant is already closed.
Ric
Joe Kerr
2020-03-23 19:29:37 UTC
Post by Joe Kerr
Post by Chris McMillan
One of my school friends sons has worked as a chef since he qualified in a
pub.  They must have bern laid off Friday: today he’s working in a garden
centre.
Sincerely Chris
Good luck to him. I've just received an email that my favourite garden
centre is holding a sale to get rid of their living stock before
closing. Their restaurant is already closed.
But they now claim it was a mistake and there is no sale (yet).
Ric
Chris McMillan
2020-03-24 16:50:58 UTC
Post by Joe Kerr
Post by Chris McMillan
One of my school friends sons has worked as a chef since he qualified in a
pub. They must have bern laid off Friday: today he’s working in a garden
centre.
Sincerely Chris
Good luck to him. I've just received an email that my favourite garden
centre is holding a sale to get rid of their living stock before
closing. Their restaurant is already closed.
Somewhere in Essex.

Henry St’s still open Ric. It delivered to our neighbours yesterday. Mind
you, they can’t be busy. Tuesday is delivery day to Earley.