OT Gallantry
Tony Smith Gloucestershire
2020-02-14 09:09:17 UTC
Valentinetide's greetings to the ladyrats.
Jenny M Benson
2020-02-14 09:17:51 UTC
Post by Tony Smith Gloucestershire
Valentinetide's greetings to the ladyrats.
Oh, how lovely! Thank you.
Wrexham, UK
Vicky Ayech
2020-02-14 09:39:52 UTC
On Fri, 14 Feb 2020 09:17:51 +0000, Jenny M Benson
Post by Jenny M Benson
Post by Tony Smith Gloucestershire
Valentinetide's greetings to the ladyrats.
Oh, how lovely! Thank you.
Ok, that's just ladies? :) On my best behaviour then.
Valentines chocolates for all the other umrats.
Vicky Ayech
Valentine's
SODAM
2020-02-14 10:12:30 UTC
Post by Tony Smith Gloucestershire
Valentinetide's greetings to the ladyrats.
Thank you, kind sir. <bobs a curtsey>
--
SODAM
The thinking umrat’s choice for editor
Mike
2020-02-14 10:59:36 UTC
Post by SODAM
Post by Tony Smith Gloucestershire
Valentinetide's greetings to the ladyrats.
Thank you, kind sir. <bobs a curtsey>
Is a curtsey worth only 5 pence?!
2020-02-14 15:08:00 UTC
Post by SODAM
Post by Tony Smith Gloucestershire
Valentinetide's greetings to the ladyrats.
Thank you, kind sir. <bobs a curtsey>
That's nothing - poor Tom's a cold.
2020-02-14 15:36:58 UTC
Post by Tony Smith Gloucestershire
Valentinetide's greetings to the ladyrats.
Thank you Tony!

Sincerely Chris
Anne B
2020-02-14 16:50:02 UTC
Post by Tony Smith Gloucestershire
Valentinetide's greetings to the ladyrats.
How kind of you.

Anne B
Min
2020-02-15 01:12:59 UTC
Post by Anne B
Post by Tony Smith Gloucestershire
Valentinetide's greetings to the ladyrats.
How kind of you.
Anne B
Belated thanks from me too, Tony!
--