Ok last night's, 24/6/20
2020-06-25 10:44:12 UTC
Ok it was not all bad. It began with me wanting to kill Susan but then
got better when she once again, desperate for any callers and seeing
the programme tanking, sacrificed Tracy, telling personal stuff. Tracy
heard it. After ebing cut off when she rang to protest, she was a bit
miffed and is going to begin a social media war on Susan. I think
that might be fun.

If Tracy and Susan are sisters, and presumably grew up in the same
house, unlike Helen, Tom and Johnny, why has Tracy got a lokel yokel
accent and Susan has a Birmingham one? Someone suggested Susan is
bettering herself but with Brum?? I am recalling Marlene from..was it
Educating Archie? She decided how I hear Brum.
Rosalind Mitchell
2020-06-25 18:29:26 UTC
If Tracy and Susan are sisters, and presumably grew up in the same
house, unlike Helen, Tom and Johnny, why has Tracy got a lokel yokel
accent and Susan has a Birmingham one? Someone suggested Susan is
bettering herself but with Brum?? I am recalling Marlene from..was it
Educating Archie? She decided how I hear Brum.
Tracey sounds less like a lokel yokel than a Bristolian. I keep
expecting her to tack an L on the end of her unstressed -a terminations.

///power.congratulations.love
a l l y
2020-06-27 22:16:33 UTC
Personally I don't care where it sounds like they come from - so long as
they all sound different! It's those men that fool me time and again - so
many with very similar voices.

ally
2020-06-28 12:59:40 UTC
Post by a l l y
Personally I don't care where it sounds like they come from - so long as
they all sound different! It's those men that fool me time and again -
so many with very similar voices.
Ally, although it's lovely to have you back and I hope you stay, could
you please stop top-posting ?