UMRA birthday info for 9 February 2019
Birthday Monitor
2019-02-09 07:20:51 UTC
Birthday News for today, 9 February: SODAM and William Grundy.
2019-02-09 09:25:56 UTC
On Sat, 9 Feb 2019 07:20:51 +0000 (UTC), Birthday Monitor
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 9 February: SODAM and William Grundy.
Many happy returns, SODAM. We canparty in the Bull, Jill will bring
lemon drizzel cake and flapjacks and Lenard will pay for the drinks.
:)
Serena Blanchflower
2019-02-09 09:37:12 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 9 February: SODAM and William Grundy.
Happy birthday SODAM! I hope you're having a splendiferous day :)
Wife: Did you take a bath this morning?
Husband: Why is there one missing?
Penny
2019-02-09 10:03:49 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 9 February: SODAM and William Grundy.
Happy birthday!
2019-02-09 10:26:56 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 9 February: SODAM and William Grundy.
Happy birthday, Sodders! Have a good one.
2019-02-09 18:28:08 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 9 February: SODAM and William Grundy.
Happy birthday, Sodders!  Have a good one.
Well yes! Quite!
What he's having/W said.
2019-02-09 15:19:01 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 9 February: SODAM and William Grundy.
Happy birthday, SODAM!
2019-02-09 16:26:34 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 9 February: SODAM and William Grundy.
Very many happy returns, Sodam!
http://jennygenes.blogspot.co.uk/