Radio Times/BBC Credits and Spoilers - 5th to 8th October 2020
2020-09-30 14:51:02 UTC

Cast :
Jill Archer - Patricia Greene
Ruth Archer - Felicity Finch
Ben Archer - Ben Norris
Jennifer Aldridge - Angela Piper
Susan Carter - Charlotte Martin
Alice Carter - Hollie Chapman
Chris Carter - Wilf Scolding
Fallon Rogers - Joanna Van Kampen
Jazzer McCreary - Ryan Kelly
Alistair Lloyd - Michael Lumsden
Freddie Pargetter - Toby Laurence
Medical Advisor - Laura Rollins

Director : Marina Caldarone
Editor : Jeremy Howe
Writer : Sarah McDonald Hughes
Writer : Daniel Thurman

Spoilers:
Monday 5th - Jill makes a discovery that could change everything and
Fallon wrestles with more than one problem.
Tuesday 6th - The pressure builds on Alice, and the future is looking
bright for Ben.
Wednesday 7th - Ruth is reluctant to jump the gun and Jazzer is over the
moon.
Thursday 8th - Jennifer is on the warpath and will Jazzer do the right
thing?
2020-09-30 16:17:53 UTC
Jill Archer - Patricia Greene
Ruth Archer - Felicity Finch
Ben Archer - Ben Norris
Jennifer Aldridge - Angela Piper
Susan Carter - Charlotte Martin
Alice Carter - Hollie Chapman
Chris Carter - Wilf Scolding
Fallon Rogers - Joanna Van Kampen
Jazzer McCreary - Ryan Kelly
Alistair Lloyd - Michael Lumsden
Freddie Pargetter - Toby Laurence
Medical Advisor - Laura Rollins
Laura Rollins will be recognised by viewers of "Doctors". She left recently
with unfortunate timing, just before lockdown.
2020-10-01 08:46:20 UTC
On 30 Sep 2020 16:17:53 GMT, Sally Thompson
Jill Archer - Patricia Greene
Ruth Archer - Felicity Finch
Ben Archer - Ben Norris
Jennifer Aldridge - Angela Piper
Susan Carter - Charlotte Martin
Alice Carter - Hollie Chapman
Chris Carter - Wilf Scolding
Fallon Rogers - Joanna Van Kampen
Jazzer McCreary - Ryan Kelly
Alistair Lloyd - Michael Lumsden
Freddie Pargetter - Toby Laurence
Medical Advisor - Laura Rollins
Laura Rollins will be recognised by viewers of "Doctors". She left recently
with unfortunate timing, just before lockdown.
I'm not sure I'd know her from her voice. I certainly didn't from the name
until I googled.