post epi spoiler 26th Jul
2018-07-26 18:16:57 UTC
Ah, the wisdom of the young, you can’t fault them.

2018-07-26 21:15:04 UTC
On Thu, 26 Jul 2018 18:16:57 GMT, Chris McMillan
Ah, the wisdom of the young, you can’t fault them.
It has happened a few times recently where one young person has
insisted on the other revealing something they don't want to. I don't
see why they give in. But then the insister goes on to take a stand
about whatever was told and even insist about it. I feel this kind of
outrageous cheek is on the same lines as when Lynda forces people to
take part in the panto or other unlikely things happen in interactions
on TA when in real life people would just say no, or even a few more
ruder words.