How about...
2018-12-05 14:14:54 UTC
Jenny finds out that one of her long forgotten premium bonds comes up and
returns the million pound jackpot? No need to sell the house and she keeps
her wonderful kitchen!
2018-12-05 14:24:09 UTC
Jenny finds out that one of her long forgotten premium bonds comes up and
returns the million pound jackpot? No need to sell the house and she keeps
her wonderful kitchen!
I am still waiting to find out that Christine had some premium bonds in
the cardboard box Shula found at the Stables and has had several similar
wins!
2018-12-05 14:41:13 UTC
Jenny finds out that one of her long forgotten premium bonds comes up and
returns the million pound jackpot? No need to sell the house and she keeps
her wonderful kitchen!
I am still waiting to find out that Christine had some premium bonds in
the cardboard box Shula found at the Stables and has had several similar
wins!
Ok Umrats, who is the most deserving case in Ambridge for a big Ernie
Prize???£€$
2018-12-05 15:01:57 UTC
Jenny finds out that one of her long forgotten premium bonds comes up and
returns the million pound jackpot? No need to sell the house and she keeps
her wonderful kitchen!
I am still waiting to find out that Christine had some premium bonds in
the cardboard box Shula found at the Stables and has had several similar
wins!
Ok Umrats, who is the most deserving case in Ambridge for a big Ernie
Prize???£€$
.... and why please?
Clive Arthur
2018-12-05 15:19:08 UTC
Jenny finds out that one of her long forgotten premium bonds comes up and
returns the million pound jackpot? No need to sell the house and she keeps
her wonderful kitchen!
I am still waiting to find out that Christine had some premium bonds in
the cardboard box Shula found at the Stables and has had several similar
wins!
Ok Umrats, who is the most deserving case in Ambridge for a big Ernie
Prize???£€$
.... and why please?
Kathy. Hush money.

Cheers
Clive
Mike
2018-12-05 15:36:27 UTC
Post by Clive Arthur
Jenny finds out that one of her long forgotten premium bonds comes up and
returns the million pound jackpot? No need to sell the house and she keeps
her wonderful kitchen!
I am still waiting to find out that Christine had some premium bonds in
the cardboard box Shula found at the Stables and has had several similar
wins!
Ok Umrats, who is the most deserving case in Ambridge for a big Ernie
Prize???£€$
.... and why please?
Kathy. Hush money.
Cheers
So she won some years ago then?
Dumrat
2018-12-06 04:54:53 UTC
Post by Clive Arthur
Jenny finds out that one of her long forgotten premium bonds comes up and
returns the million pound jackpot? No need to sell the house and she keeps
her wonderful kitchen!
I am still waiting to find out that Christine had some premium bonds in
the cardboard box Shula found at the Stables and has had several similar
wins!
Ok Umrats, who is the most deserving case in Ambridge for a big Ernie
Prize???£€$
.... and why please?
Kathy. Hush money.
Cheers
So she won some years ago then?
BUMRA!

(I'm living in the past!)
--
Salaam Alaykum,
Anne, Exceptionally Traditionally-built Dumrat
Jenny M Benson
2018-12-06 10:04:01 UTC
Post by Dumrat
Ok Umrats, who is the most deserving case in Ambridge for a big Ernie
Prize???£€$
.... and why please?
Kathy.  Hush money.
Cheers
So she won some years ago then?
BUMRA!
(I'm living in the past!)
Delighted as I am to see Dumrat here for an all-too-seldom visit, I must
put sentimentality aside and decline that one, I'm afraid.
http://jennygenes.blogspot.co.uk/
Penny
2018-12-06 10:11:06 UTC
On Thu, 6 Dec 2018 10:04:01 +0000, Jenny M Benson <***@hotmail.co.uk>
Post by Dumrat
Ok Umrats, who is the most deserving case in Ambridge for a big Ernie
Prize???£€$
.... and why please?
Kathy.  Hush money.
Cheers
So she won some years ago then?
BUMRA!
(I'm living in the past!)
Delighted as I am to see Dumrat here for an all-too-seldom visit, I must
put sentimentality aside and decline that one, I'm afraid.
Oh dear, the BT monitor seems to be getting above herself and (mis)judging
the value of this excellent BUMRA entry.
2018-12-06 11:02:19 UTC
Post by Dumrat
Ok Umrats, who is the most deserving case in Ambridge for a big Ernie
Prize???£€$
.... and why please?
Kathy.  Hush money.
Cheers
So she won some years ago then?
BUMRA!
(I'm living in the past!)
Delighted as I am to see Dumrat here for an all-too-seldom visit, I must
put sentimentality aside and decline that one, I'm afraid.
Oh dear, the BT monitor seems to be getting above herself and (mis)judging
the value of this excellent BUMRA entry.
So, completely appropriate then.

2018-12-06 12:42:46 UTC
Post by Dumrat
Ok Umrats, who is the most deserving case in Ambridge for a big Ernie
Prize???£€$
.... and why please?
Kathy.  Hush money.
Cheers
So she won some years ago then?
BUMRA!
(I'm living in the past!)
Delighted as I am to see Dumrat here for an all-too-seldom visit, I must
put sentimentality aside and decline that one, I'm afraid.
Hooray we now have a BUMRA monitor!
2018-12-06 13:27:54 UTC
Post by Dumrat
Ok Umrats, who is the most deserving case in Ambridge for a big Ernie
Prize???£€$
.... and why please?
Kathy.  Hush money.
Cheers
So she won some years ago then?
BUMRA!
(I'm living in the past!)
Delighted as I am to see Dumrat here for an all-too-seldom visit, I must
put sentimentality aside and decline that one, I'm afraid.
Hooray we now have a BUMRA monitor!
All candidates rise to the level of their incompet ......... err, ability
in these offices.
2018-12-06 14:14:52 UTC
Post by Dumrat
Ok Umrats, who is the most deserving case in Ambridge for a big Ernie
Prize???£€$
.... and why please?
Kathy.  Hush money.
Cheers
So she won some years ago then?
BUMRA!
(I'm living in the past!)
Delighted as I am to see Dumrat here for an all-too-seldom visit, I
must put sentimentality aside and decline that one, I'm afraid.
Hooray we now have a BUMRA monitor!
As I have been instructed before to never apologise, I won't do so for
mis-reading "BUMRA" as "BTN"!! I'll just blame it all on old age or
something. I trust that the Umrat in charge of BUMRAs (I didn't like to
say Bumrat) will do the right thing.
http://jennygenes.blogspot.co.uk/
SODAM
2018-12-05 15:23:51 UTC
Jenny finds out that one of her long forgotten premium bonds comes up and
returns the million pound jackpot? No need to sell the house and she keeps
her wonderful kitchen!
I am still waiting to find out that Christine had some premium bonds in
the cardboard box Shula found at the Stables and has had several similar
wins!
Ok Umrats, who is the most deserving case in Ambridge for a big Ernie
Prize???£€$
.... and why please?
Ed and Emmurr. Two hard workers who would then be able to buy their home on
the new development, whatever it cost.
--
SODAM
The thinking umrat’s choice for editor
Mike
2018-12-05 15:38:01 UTC
Post by SODAM
Jenny finds out that one of her long forgotten premium bonds comes up and
returns the million pound jackpot? No need to sell the house and she keeps
her wonderful kitchen!
I am still waiting to find out that Christine had some premium bonds in
the cardboard box Shula found at the Stables and has had several similar
wins!
Ok Umrats, who is the most deserving case in Ambridge for a big Ernie
Prize???£€$
.... and why please?
Ed and Emmurr. Two hard workers who would then be able to buy their home on
the new development, whatever it cost.
And Emmmurrrr could then smirk at Hannah over her camp paining!
2018-12-05 22:26:00 UTC
Post by SODAM
Jenny finds out that one of her long forgotten premium bonds comes up and
returns the million pound jackpot? No need to sell the house and she keeps
her wonderful kitchen!
I am still waiting to find out that Christine had some premium bonds in
the cardboard box Shula found at the Stables and has had several similar
wins!
Ok Umrats, who is the most deserving case in Ambridge for a big Ernie
Prize???£€$
.... and why please?
Ed and Emmurr. Two hard workers who would then be able to buy their home on
the new development, whatever it cost.
I was going to say "I would have said Emma, if she hadn't become such a
whiny chip-on-shoulder character. I do understand that her situation is
unenviable, and I am not proud of my lack of charity", even before SODAM
suggested it. For those more charitable than I, I think she probably
_is_ the most deserving case - along with Ed, who has become quiet and
hard-working. Though I fear if it did happen, there's a fair chance
Emmur would become insufferable.
Post by Mike
And Emmmurrrr could then smirk at Hannah over her camp paining!
I like the idea of camp paining!

Ever been frustrated that you can't *disagree* with a petition? If so, visit
255soft.uk - and please pass it on, too.

Everyone looks sun-kissed and beautiful and as you watch it ["Bondi Rescue"],
pale and flabby on your sofa, you find yourself wondering if your life could
ever be that exotic. (It couldn't. You're British.) - Russell Howard, in
Radio Times, 20-26 April 2013
Peter Withey
2018-12-06 09:56:33 UTC
On Wed, 5 Dec 2018 22:26:00 +0000, "J. P. Gilliver (John)"
Post by J. P. Gilliver (John)
Post by SODAM
[...]
With Susan as a role model that's a given I'm afraid. Unless, of
course the PTF works its magic on her <g>
Pete
Chris McMillan
2018-12-07 09:01:42 UTC
Post by J. P. Gilliver (John)
Post by SODAM
[...]
Hello Pete, are you new? Or changed your identity? Here’s a bit of the
choccie bunker.I don’t drink Shires.

Sincerely Chris
Peter Withey
2018-12-07 10:20:55 UTC
Post by J. P. Gilliver (John)
Post by SODAM
[...]
Thanks Chris, but choccie not necessary. Change of name, it was
***@never.here. I've been mainly lurking but with occasional comments
since at least 1996 when Chris Harrison (formerly of this parish) and
Imperial College won University Challenge.
Pete
Chris McMillan
2018-12-09 09:20:08 UTC
Post by J. P. Gilliver (John)
Post by SODAM
[...]
Aha! Got you now. One of the originals you are.

Sincerely Chris McT
Rosemary Miskin
2018-12-06 11:10:42 UTC
there's a fair chance Emmur would become insufferable.
/become/ ???

Rosemary
Jim Easterbrook
2018-12-06 11:53:46 UTC
Post by Rosemary Miskin
there's a fair chance Emmur would become insufferable.
/become/ ???
Exactly what I thought.
2018-12-06 22:51:37 UTC
Post by Jim Easterbrook
Post by Rosemary Miskin
there's a fair chance Emmur would become insufferable.
/become/ ???
Exactly what I thought.
OK, _more_ insufferable.

"I hate the guys that criticize the enterprise of other guys whose enterprise
has made them rise above the guys who criticize!" (W9BRD, former editor of
"How's DX?" column in "QST")
Vicky Ayech
YES YES YES YES YES!!!!!!!
SODAM
2018-12-05 18:50:15 UTC
Post by SODAM
Jenny finds out that one of her long forgotten premium bonds comes up and
returns the million pound jackpot? No need to sell the house and she keeps
her wonderful kitchen!
I am still waiting to find out that Christine had some premium bonds in
the cardboard box Shula found at the Stables and has had several similar
wins!
Ok Umrats, who is the most deserving case in Ambridge for a big Ernie
Prize???£€$
.... and why please?
Ed and Emmurr. Two hard workers who would then be able to buy their home on
the new development, whatever it cost.
YES YES YES YES YES!!!!!!!
I’ll have what she’s having.
Clive Arthur

Clive
Clive Arthur
2018-12-05 22:12:19 UTC
Post by Clive Arthur
Post by Vicky Ayech
Post by SODAM
Jenny finds out that one of her long forgotten premium bonds comes up and
returns the million pound jackpot? No need to sell the house and she keeps
her wonderful kitchen!
I am still waiting to find out that Christine had some premium bonds in
the cardboard box Shula found at the Stables and has had several similar
wins!
Ok Umrats, who is the most deserving case in Ambridge for a big Ernie
Prize???£€$
.... and why please?
Ed and Emmurr. Two hard workers who would then be able to buy their home on
the new development, whatever it cost.
YES YES YES YES YES!!!!!!!
I'll have what she's having.
Oops, too late! Sorry SODAM.
Clive
BrritSki
Well THAT makes a change ! ;)
Mike
2018-12-06 11:52:42 UTC
Post by Clive Arthur
Post by Vicky Ayech
Post by SODAM
Jenny finds out that one of her long forgotten premium bonds comes up and
returns the million pound jackpot? No need to sell the house and she keeps
her wonderful kitchen!
I am still waiting to find out that Christine had some premium bonds in
the cardboard box Shula found at the Stables and has had several similar
wins!
Ok Umrats, who is the most deserving case in Ambridge for a big Ernie
Prize???£€$
.... and why please?
Ed and Emmurr. Two hard workers who would then be able to buy their home on
the new development, whatever it cost.
YES YES YES YES YES!!!!!!!
I'll have what she's having.
Oops, too late!  Sorry SODAM.
Well THAT makes a change ! ;)
It’s never too late ;-)))
SODAM
2018-12-05 22:36:45 UTC
Post by Clive Arthur
Post by Vicky Ayech
Post by SODAM
Jenny finds out that one of her long forgotten premium bonds comes up and
returns the million pound jackpot? No need to sell the house and she keeps
her wonderful kitchen!
I am still waiting to find out that Christine had some premium bonds in
the cardboard box Shula found at the Stables and has had several similar
wins!
Ok Umrats, who is the most deserving case in Ambridge for a big Ernie
Prize???£€$
.... and why please?
Ed and Emmurr. Two hard workers who would then be able to buy their home on
the new development, whatever it cost.
YES YES YES YES YES!!!!!!!
I'll have what she's having.
Cheers
Is there an echo in here?
Clive Arthur
2018-12-05 17:57:22 UTC
Jenny finds out that one of her long forgotten premium bonds comes up and
returns the million pound jackpot? No need to sell the house and she keeps
her wonderful kitchen!
I am still waiting to find out that Christine had some premium bonds in
the cardboard box Shula found at the Stables and has had several similar
wins!
Ok Umrats, who is the most deserving case in Ambridge for a big Ernie
Prize???£€$
.... and why please?
Rob Titchener, so he can buy Home Farm house.

Cheers
Clive
Mike
Jane Vernon

2018-12-07 11:21:52 UTC
On Fri, 7 Dec 2018 09:11:33 +0000, Jane Vernon
Post by Clive Arthur
Jenny finds out that one of her long forgotten premium bonds comes up and
returns the million pound jackpot? No need to sell the house and she keeps
her wonderful kitchen!
I am still waiting to find out that Christine had some premium bonds in
the cardboard box Shula found at the Stables and has had several similar
wins!
Ok Umrats, who is the most deserving case in Ambridge for a big Ernie
Prize???£€$
.... and why please?
Rob Titchener, so he can buy Home Farm house.
BTN!
People in other places have suggested Rob and Matt as the secret
purchases, but Rob would be arrested if known to be in the UK,
wouldn't he? And wasn't Matt's departure under a cloud? I don't recall
a warrant for arrest but the police and fraud squad might want to talk
to him.
krw
2018-12-07 11:25:37 UTC
People in other places have suggested Rob and Matt as the secret
purchases, but Rob would be arrested if known to be in the UK,
wouldn't he? And wasn't Matt's departure under a cloud? I don't recall
a warrant for arrest but the police and fraud squad might want to talk
to him.
Rob is a "person of interest" if found to be in the UK, but the charge
at worst would be attempted child abduction and I doubt if CPS would be
that interested.

Matt did nothing wrong - that was the bad boys at the top of the food
chain who were taking the money and he was living off what he was given.
He might get his collar felt if Burns' boss was concerned - she didn't
sound like it.
2018-12-07 17:04:02 UTC
Post by Clive Arthur
Jenny finds out that one of her long forgotten premium bonds comes up and
returns the million pound jackpot? No need to sell the house and she keeps
her wonderful kitchen!
I am still waiting to find out that Christine had some premium bonds in
the cardboard box Shula found at the Stables and has had several similar
wins!
Ok Umrats, who is the most deserving case in Ambridge for a big Ernie
Prize???£€$
.... and why please?
Rob Titchener, so he can buy Home Farm house.
BTN!
Sometimes it's hard for me, a non-listener, to judge a Nomination
related to TA but I think even we NLs know that mentioning Rob leaves a
bad taste in anyone's mouth, so BTN accepted.
http://jennygenes.blogspot.co.uk/
Jane Vernon
2018-12-09 17:55:40 UTC
Post by Clive Arthur
Jenny finds out that one of her long forgotten premium bonds comes up and
returns the million pound jackpot? No need to sell the house and she keeps
her wonderful kitchen!
I am still waiting to find out that Christine had some premium bonds in
the cardboard box Shula found at the Stables and has had several similar
wins!
Ok Umrats, who is the most deserving case in Ambridge for a big Ernie
Prize???£€$
.... and why please?
Rob Titchener, so he can buy Home Farm house.
BTN!
Sometimes it's hard for me, a non-listener, to judge a Nomination
related to TA but I think even we NLs know that mentioning Rob leaves a
bad taste in anyone's mouth, so BTN accepted.
Hurray! And thank you.
--
Jane
BTME

2018-12-05 19:21:49 UTC
Jenny finds out that one of her long forgotten premium bonds comes up and
returns the million pound jackpot? No need to sell the house and she keeps
her wonderful kitchen!
I am still waiting to find out that Christine had some premium bonds in
the cardboard box Shula found at the Stables and has had several similar
wins!
Ok Umrats, who is the most deserving case in Ambridge for a big Ernie
Prize???£€$
.... and why please?
Jazzer cos he's a rough diamond with a heart of gold. A big win would
not change him and he would share the win widely.
Sam Plusnet
2018-12-05 22:22:20 UTC
Jenny finds out that one of her long forgotten premium bonds comes up and
returns the million pound jackpot? No need to sell the house and she keeps
her wonderful kitchen!
I am still waiting to find out that Christine had some premium bonds in
the cardboard box Shula found at the Stables and has had several similar
wins!
Ok Umrats, who is the most deserving case in Ambridge for a big Ernie
Prize???£€$
.... and why please?
Jazzer cos he's a rough diamond with a heart of gold. A big win would
not change him and he would share the win widely.
Susan so she can buy Home Farm and become exactly what she has always
wanted to be.
2018-12-05 22:26:56 UTC
Ok Umrats, who is the most deserving case in Ambridge for a big Ernie
Prize???£€$
.... and why please?
Jazzer cos he's a rough diamond with a heart of gold. A big win would
not change him and he would share the win widely.
Good point.
Post by Sam Plusnet
Susan so she can buy Home Farm and become exactly what she has always
wanted to be.
PLEASE NO!!! (-:

Radio Times, 20-26 April 2013
Mike
2018-12-06 08:32:11 UTC
Jenny finds out that one of her long forgotten premium bonds comes up and
returns the million pound jackpot? No need to sell the house and she keeps
her wonderful kitchen!
I am still waiting to find out that Christine had some premium bonds in
the cardboard box Shula found at the Stables and has had several similar
wins!
Ok Umrats, who is the most deserving case in Ambridge for a big Ernie
Prize???£€$
.... and why please?
Jazzer cos he's a rough diamond with a heart of gold. A big win would
not change him and he would share the win widely.
Susan so she can buy Home Farm and become exactly what she has always
wanted to be.
Should we start sawing through the ladder rungs right now?