Radio Times/BBC Credits and Spoilers - week ending 7th June 2019
2019-06-02 10:31:25 UTC

Robert Snell - Graham Blockey
Lynda Snell - Carole Boyd
Tim Oatey - Carl Prekopp
Fiona - Adjoa Andoh

Director : Kim Greengrass
Editor : Jeremy Howe
Writer : Caroline Harrington

Spoilers:
Sunday 2nd - Lynda is faced with an unexpected challenge and Harrison
attempts to nail the bunting thief.
Monday 3rd - Kate has a shocking suggestion and Josh turns the tables
Tuesday 4th - Elizabeth braces herself for the truth and Jill loses her
temper.
Wednesday 5th - Ed finds himself cornered while Adam and Ian take the
plunge.
Thursday 6th - Alistair takes a walk down memory lane and Natasha leads
the charge
Friday 7th - Excitement builds for Jim's tribute night and things go
from bad to worse for Ed.
2019-06-02 14:52:13 UTC
On Sun, 2 Jun 2019 11:31:25 +0100, carolet <***@gmail.com>
Fiona - Adjoa Andoh
I wonder which accent she'll be using.
2019-06-02 19:14:37 UTC
Fiona    -    Adjoa Andoh
I assume Fiona is traditionally built.
2019-06-03 07:37:11 UTC
Fiona    -    Adjoa Andoh
I assume Fiona is traditionally built.
Why?

KF: we met Adjoa's mother and stepfather on a Hurtigruten trip.
2019-06-03 07:52:10 UTC
Because her name sounds somewhat Botswanan ?
Mike
2019-06-03 08:53:54 UTC
Fiona    -    Adjoa Andoh
I assume Fiona is traditionally built.
Why?
Because her name sounds somewhat Botswanan ?
Would you need to employ a Ladies Detective Agency to find ou for you then?
2019-06-03 08:22:35 UTC
Post by LFS
Post by krw
Fiona    -    Adjoa Andoh
I assume Fiona is traditionally built.
Why?
KF: we met Adjoa's mother and stepfather on a Hurtigruten trip.
I believe she has had some part in a No 1 Ladies Detective Agency.

Spinning ?
Mike
2019-06-04 10:24:36 UTC
Post by LFS
Post by krw
Fiona    -    Adjoa Andoh
I assume Fiona is traditionally built.
Why?
KF: we met Adjoa's mother and stepfather on a Hurtigruten trip.
I believe she has had some part in a No 1 Ladies Detective Agency.
Jenny?
Spinning ?
This thread is taking on a grave element.
2019-06-04 17:48:54 UTC
Post by LFS
Post by krw
Fiona    -    Adjoa Andoh
I assume Fiona is traditionally built.
Why?
KF: we met Adjoa's mother and stepfather on a Hurtigruten trip.
I believe she has had some part in a No 1 Ladies Detective Agency.
Jenny?
Spinning ?
This thread is taking on a grave element.
Jenny’s a known Ladies Detctive listener I believe

2019-06-04 18:42:54 UTC
Jenny’s a known Ladies Detctive listener I believe
Don't know if you mean me, Mrs Aldridge or both of us, but in my case a
keen reader, listener and viewer!
http://jennygenes.blogspot.co.uk/
Chris McMillan
2019-06-05 08:03:34 UTC
Jenny’s a known Ladies Detctive listener I believe
Don't know if you mean me, Mrs Aldridge or both of us, but in my case a
keen reader, listener and viewer!
You of course!

Sincerely Chris

Dumrat
2019-06-04 10:31:41 UTC
Post by LFS
Post by krw
Fiona    -    Adjoa Andoh
I assume Fiona is traditionally built.
Why?
I should imagine because, according to Wikipedia, "she won "Audio Book of the Year" for
Tea Time for the Traditionally Built."
Post by LFS
KF: we met Adjoa's mother and stepfather on a Hurtigruten trip.
Nice knicks!
--
Salaam Alaykum,
Anne, Exceptionally Traditionally-built Dumrat
Peter Withey
2019-06-03 09:46:48 UTC
Wednesday and Friday's spoilers and Tim Oatey in the cast list, I hope
I'm wrong but this looks like the week when things fall apart for Ed &
Emma, sadly IMO..
Pete
Vicky Ayech
2019-06-03 10:05:43 UTC
Post by Peter Withey
Wednesday and Friday's spoilers and Tim Oatey in the cast list, I hope
I'm wrong but this looks like the week when things fall apart for Ed &
Emma, sadly IMO..
I very much hope the SWs have sent another of their red herrings, and
the spoilers are misleading. They've been building the potential
misery for a while now. We can all see it's a Bad Idea for Ed to work
for Tim. We said so ages ago. It would be very nice if Harrison
manages to catch Tim and his lot at it when Ed is away, possibly
because Joe is ill or died.
John Finlay
2019-06-03 12:15:39 UTC
Post by Peter Withey
Wednesday and Friday's spoilers and Tim Oatey in the cast list, I hope
I'm wrong but this looks like the week when things fall apart for Ed &
Emma, sadly IMO..
I very much hope the SWs have sent another of their red herrings, and
the spoilers are misleading. They've been building the potential
misery for a while now. We can all see it's a Bad Idea for Ed to work
for Tim. We said so ages ago. It would be very nice if Harrison
manages to catch Tim and his lot at it when Ed is away, possibly
because Joe is ill or died.
I might have lost the thread here but, what are Ed and Tim actually
involved in doing?
krw
2019-06-03 12:56:00 UTC
Post by John Finlay
I might have lost the thread here but, what are Ed and Tim actually
involved in doing?
Allegedly moving farming chemicals around without paperwork.

More likely they are moving illegal drugs for humans (probably Class A)
and Emma is spending the ill gotten proceeds before they have been received.
John Finlay
Another Carter looking at a prison stretch then.
Mike
2019-06-03 15:44:36 UTC
Post by John Finlay
Post by krw
Post by John Finlay
I might have lost the thread here but, what are Ed and Tim actually
involved in doing?
Allegedly moving farming chemicals around without paperwork.
More likely they are moving illegal drugs for humans (probably Class A)
and Emma is spending the ill gotten proceeds before they have been received.
Another Carter looking at a prison stretch then.
ITYM a ‘karter’ don’t you?
2019-06-03 15:43:20 UTC
Post by John Finlay
Post by Vicky Ayech
Post by Peter Withey
Wednesday and Friday's spoilers and Tim Oatey in the cast list, I hope
I'm wrong but this looks like the week when things fall apart for Ed &
Emma, sadly IMO..
I very much hope the SWs have sent another of their red herrings, and
the spoilers are misleading. They've been building the potential
misery for a while now. We can all see it's a Bad Idea for Ed to work
for Tim. We said so ages ago. It would be very nice if Harrison
manages to catch Tim and his lot at it when Ed is away, possibly
because Joe is ill or died.
I might have lost the thread here but, what are Ed and Tim actually
involved in doing?
Summat slightly dodgy where paperwork is ‘lost’ shall we say; sounds as
though chemicals or goods may have ‘fallen off lorries’ so to speak. Ed is
just ‘a driver’ and works shifts involving needing driving lights which are
probably off though. Nudge-nudge wink-wink.
2019-06-04 07:49:55 UTC
Post by Peter Withey
Wednesday and Friday's spoilers and Tim Oatey in the cast list, I hope
I'm wrong but this looks like the week when things fall apart for Ed &
Emma, sadly IMO..
Or better Ed manages to do the right thing and Oatey is no more.