Radio Times/BBC Credits and Spoilers - week ending 17th January 2020
2020-01-12 16:50:48 UTC

Peggy Woolley - June Spencer
Gavin - Gareth Pierce
Stephanie - Kerry Gooderson
Megan Miller - Susan Twist

Director : Gwenda Hughes
Editor : Jeremy Howe
Writer : Paul Brodrick

Spoilers:
Sunday 12th - Tom is on more than one mission and Jim remains focussed.
Monday 13th - There is an embarrassing misunderstanding for Alistair and
the stress piles on Natasha.
Tuesday 14th - Lilian garners opinion and Ruth looks set to fall at the
first hurdle.
Wednesday 15th - Shula is touched by some kind words, and David has the
rug pulled from under him.
Thursday 16th - Kate attempts to practice what she preaches and tensions
flare amongst the Grey Gables staff
Friday 17th - Alistair shows his support and Lynda makes a stand
2020-01-12 17:30:19 UTC
On Sun, 12 Jan 2020 16:50:48 +0000, carolet <***@gmail.com>
Megan Miller
Have we heard from her before?
My memories of the non-wedding have been blissfully buried.
2020-01-12 20:30:44 UTC
Megan Miller
Have we heard from her before?
My memories of the non-wedding have been blissfully buried.
It's a time warp and the Duchess of Sussex returns from the future with
her fifth husband.
J. P. Gilliver (John)
2020-01-12 18:11:25 UTC
In message <qvfip8$ag6$***@dont-email.me>, carolet
<***@gmail.com> writes:
I'm sure I'm not AOU in usually misunderstanding - on first glance at
least - a fair proportion of these.
Post by carolet
Sunday 12th - Tom is on more than one mission and Jim remains focussed.
Monday 13th - There is an embarrassing misunderstanding for Alistair
and the stress piles on Natasha.
IRTA Natasha having stress piles, which certainly _sound_ embarrassing,
whatever they are.
Friday 17th - Alistair shows his support and Lynda makes a stand
Having given up waiting for Eddie to make one that wouldn't fall over.

"...told me to connect with the electorate, and I did!" John Prescott on
having punched the man who threw an egg at him (Top Gear, 2011-2-28)
Mike
2020-01-12 18:39:14 UTC
Post by carolet
Sunday 12th - Tom is on more than one mission and Jim remains focussed.
Monday 13th - There is an embarrassing misunderstanding for Alistair
and the stress piles on Natasha.
IRTA Natasha having stress piles, which certainly _sound_ embarrassing,
whatever they are.
Friday 17th - Alistair shows his support and Lynda makes a stand
Having given up waiting for Eddie to make one that wouldn't fall over.
And Alistair is now up before the beak for indecent exposure.
2020-01-12 23:33:03 UTC
Stephanie    -    Kerry Gooderson
Megan Miller    -    Susan Twist
I assume the latter is related to Kirsty - the first time I think we
have heard from another Miller.

Is Stephanie new?
2020-01-13 00:34:44 UTC
Stephanie    -    Kerry Gooderson
Megan Miller    -    Susan Twist
I assume the latter is related to Kirsty - the first time I think we
have heard from another Miller.
Is Stephanie new?
Yes, Stephanie is new to the cast list, and I don't think we have heard
mention of her before either.
2020-01-13 08:31:54 UTC
Stephanie    -    Kerry Gooderson
Megan Miller    -    Susan Twist
I assume the latter is related to Kirsty - the first time I think we
have heard from another Miller.
Is Stephanie new?
Bringing a new Twist to the plot?
2020-01-13 09:50:48 UTC
Stephanie    -    Kerry Gooderson
Megan Miller    -    Susan Twist
I assume the latter is related to Kirsty - the first time I think we
have heard from another Miller.
Yes, spoiler
Post by krw
Is Stephanie new?
Kirsty's mother, apparently.
carolet
2020-01-13 15:39:14 UTC
Stephanie    -    Kerry Gooderson
Megan Miller    -    Susan Twist
I assume the latter is related to Kirsty - the first time I think we
have heard from another Miller.
Yes, spoiler
Post by krw
Is Stephanie new?
Kirsty's mother, apparently.
Megan is surely a relative of Kirsty, having the surname Miller. My
initial thought was that Stephanie was also a relative, but if so, it
seems a bit odd that they haven't given her a surname too.
2020-01-13 19:50:22 UTC
On Mon, 13 Jan 2020 15:39:14 +0000, carolet <***@gmail.com>
Post by krw
Is Stephanie new?
Kirsty's mother, apparently.
Megan is surely a relative of Kirsty, having the surname Miller. My
initial thought was that Stephanie was also a relative, but if so, it
seems a bit odd that they haven't given her a surname too.
Is she Gavin's fiancee?
2020-01-13 20:13:11 UTC
Post by krw
Is Stephanie new?
Kirsty's mother, apparently.
Megan is surely a relative of Kirsty, having the surname Miller. My
initial thought was that Stephanie was also a relative, but if so, it
seems a bit odd that they haven't given her a surname too.
Is she Gavin's fiancee?
No, I think she's Karen. I'm wondering whether Stephanie is destined to
be Natasha's new office manager.
Don't worry about old age; it doesn't last
krw
2020-01-14 00:02:13 UTC
Post by krw
Is Stephanie new?
Kirsty's mother, apparently.
Megan is surely a relative of Kirsty, having the surname Miller. My
initial thought was that Stephanie was also a relative, but if so, it
seems a bit odd that they haven't given her a surname too.
Is she Gavin's fiancee?
No, I think she's Karen.  I'm wondering whether Stephanie is destined to
be Natasha's new office manager.
I think the fiancee might be Kelly.
Min
2020-01-13 00:00:23 UTC
Thursday 16th - Kate attempts to practice what she preaches and tensions
flare amongst the Grey Gables staff
Can tensions flare?! Tempers can...
Min
Penny
2020-01-13 09:06:20 UTC
On Sun, 12 Jan 2020 16:00:23 -0800 (PST), Min <***@googlemail.com>
scrawled in the dust...
Post by Min
Post by carolet
Thursday 16th - Kate attempts to practice what she preaches and tensions
flare amongst the Grey Gables staff
Can tensions flare?! Tempers can...
Good point.
Tensions either release gently or snap - I suppose they might fray after
snapping.
2020-01-13 09:22:36 UTC
Post by Min
Post by carolet
Thursday 16th - Kate attempts to practice what she preaches and tensions
flare amongst the Grey Gables staff
Can tensions flare?! Tempers can...
Good point.
Tensions either release gently or snap - I suppose they might fray after
snapping.
I suppose high tension cables might appear to flare if they arc.
I thought they fray first and then are weak in places and snap.
SODAM
2020-01-13 11:11:42 UTC
Post by Min
Post by carolet
Thursday 16th - Kate attempts to practice what she preaches and tensions
flare amongst the Grey Gables staff
Can tensions flare?! Tempers can...
Good point.
Tensions either release gently or snap - I suppose they might fray after
snapping.
Often tensions mount. (F’r’U)
--
SODAM
The thinking umrat’s choice for editor
Mike
2020-01-13 14:21:31 UTC
Post by SODAM
Post by Min
Post by carolet
Thursday 16th - Kate attempts to practice what she preaches and tensions
flare amongst the Grey Gables staff
Can tensions flare?! Tempers can...
Good point.
Tensions either release gently or snap - I suppose they might fray after
snapping.
Often tensions mount. (F’r’U)
A tension —- Stand at ease.
2020-01-13 21:50:38 UTC
Post by SODAM
Post by Min
Post by carolet
Thursday 16th - Kate attempts to practice what she preaches and tensions
flare amongst the Grey Gables staff
Can tensions flare?! Tempers can...
Good point.
Tensions either release gently or snap - I suppose they might fray after
snapping.
Often tensions mount. (F’r’U)
I thought that was Tensing?
Clive Arthur

Clive
Mike
2020-01-14 08:38:16 UTC
Post by Clive Arthur
Post by Sam Plusnet
Post by SODAM
Post by Penny
On Sun, 12 Jan 2020 16:00:23 -0800 (PST), Min
Thursday 16th - Kate attempts to practice what she preaches and tensions
flare amongst the Grey Gables staff
Can tensions flare?!  Tempers can...
Good point.
Tensions either release gently or snap - I suppose they might fray after
snapping.
Often tensions mount. (F’r’U)
I thought that was Tensing?
Sure, Pa.
Cheers
The tension seems to be mountain now. (Give it a rest, it’s looking a
little peaky to me)
2020-01-14 18:38:43 UTC
Post by Clive Arthur
Post by Sam Plusnet
Post by SODAM
Often tensions mount. (F’r’U)
I thought that was Tensing?
Sure, Pa.
Hilaryous!
2020-01-14 18:59:27 UTC
Post by Clive Arthur
Post by Sam Plusnet
Post by SODAM
Often tensions mount. (F’r’U)
I thought that was Tensing?
Sure, Pa.
Hilaryous!
Have we reached the peak yet, if so, then we can Everest.
2020-01-14 20:08:09 UTC
Post by Clive Arthur
Post by Sam Plusnet
Post by SODAM