Sunday Times radio review
2018-11-05 09:44:07 UTC
"The kids are not all right on The Archers, what with Freddie in chokey
and Ben and Ruairi off-roading. Are we meant to feel sympathy for the
down-on-their-luck poshos of Borsetshire — Jenny facing the prospect of
downsizing to a three-bed; listless Lizzie, distressed about Freddie’s
rightful punishment — or schadenfreude? Has an angry Remoaner taken over
the writers’ room to mete out punishment to the entitled landowning class?"

I was reminded of this having just heard the segment with Ruairidh
smarming to Will. Pass the sick bag Alice.
krw
2018-11-05 11:49:09 UTC
"The kids are not all right on The Archers, what with Freddie in chokey
and Ben and Ruairi off-roading. Are we meant to feel sympathy for the
down-on-their-luck poshos of Borsetshire — Jenny facing the prospect of
downsizing to a three-bed; listless Lizzie, distressed about Freddie’s
rightful punishment — or schadenfreude? Has an angry Remoaner taken over
the writers’ room to mete out punishment to the entitled landowning class?"
I was reminded of this having just heard the segment with Ruairidh
smarming to Will. Pass the sick bag Alice.
Having now heard the first week of Howe's reign I feel very sad.