spoiler! 14th March
2019-03-14 19:09:41 UTC
Smoke coming out of my ears!!!

2019-03-14 19:18:57 UTC
Smoke coming out of my ears!!!
That'll be your Eustachian tubes leaking.
Clive Arthur
2019-03-14 19:31:14 UTC
Smoke coming out of my ears!!!
That'll be your Eustachian tubes leaking.
Well, at least it's not her St Pancreas.

Cheers
Clive
Nick Odell
2019-03-14 20:12:59 UTC
Post by Clive Arthur
Smoke coming out of my ears!!!
That'll be your Eustachian tubes leaking.
Well, at least it's not her St Pancreas.
That was such a good joke it had me lying on the floor prostate with
laughter!

2019-03-14 23:45:20 UTC
Post by Clive Arthur
Smoke coming out of my ears!!!
That'll be your Eustachian tubes leaking.
Well, at least it's not her St Pancreas.
That was such a good joke it had me lying on the floor prostate with
laughter!
YAHildaBakerAICMFP [1]

Although she would probably have said 'prostitute'.
Paul Herber
2019-03-14 20:36:46 UTC
Post by Clive Arthur
Smoke coming out of my ears!!!
That'll be your Eustachian tubes leaking.
Well, at least it's not her St Pancreas.
Could have been her Waterloo if it had been!
--
Regards, Paul Herber
http://www.paulherber.co.uk/
BrritSki
2019-03-14 21:37:04 UTC
Do any major stachians - tube or BR - allow steam anymore ?
Rosalind Mitchell
Colliers Would, they like a good hot shower.
krw
2019-03-14 23:57:26 UTC
Post by Clive Arthur
Smoke coming out of my ears!!!
That'll be your Eustachian tubes leaking.
Well, at least it's not her St Pancreas.
Do any major stachians - tube or BR - allow steam anymore ?
A steam locomotive set off the fire alarms at Victoria when they forgot
to turn them off and the station was evacuated for 25 minutes as they
decided the station was on fire!
2019-03-15 01:26:10 UTC
Post by Clive Arthur
Smoke coming out of my ears!!!
That'll be your Eustachian tubes leaking.
Well, at least it's not her St Pancreas.
Do any major stachians - tube or BR - allow steam anymore ?
A steam locomotive set off the fire alarms at Victoria when they forgot
to turn them off and the station was evacuated for 25 minutes as they
decided the station was on fire!
And L92 isn't going to be allowed to run on the (semi) Underground
anymore.
2019-03-15 09:28:34 UTC
Post by Clive Arthur
Smoke coming out of my ears!!!
That'll be your Eustachian tubes leaking.
Well, at least it's not her St Pancreas.
Do any major stachians - tube or BR - allow steam anymore ?
A steam locomotive set off the fire alarms at Victoria when they forgot
to turn them off and the station was evacuated for 25 minutes as they
decided the station was on fire!
And L92 isn't going to be allowed to run on the (semi) Underground
anymore.
You mean the L92 don't stop there anymore? That's nothing to Bragg about

2019-03-15 09:56:07 UTC
Post by Clive Arthur
Smoke coming out of my ears!!!
That'll be your Eustachian tubes leaking.
Well, at least it's not her St Pancreas.
Do any major stachians - tube or BR - allow steam anymore ?
A steam locomotive set off the fire alarms at Victoria when they forgot
to turn them off and the station was evacuated for 25 minutes as they
decided the station was on fire!
And L92 isn't going to be allowed to run on the (semi) Underground
anymore.
A signalling problem rather than a fire problem.

2019-03-15 16:22:08 UTC
Post by Clive Arthur
Smoke coming out of my ears!!!
That'll be your Eustachian tubes leaking.
Well, at least it's not her St Pancreas.
Do any major stachians - tube or BR - allow steam anymore ?
yes they do. With a lot of argy bargy at the moment admittedly.

2019-03-15 16:41:21 UTC
Post by Clive Arthur
Smoke coming out of my ears!!!
That'll be your Eustachian tubes leaking.
Well, at least it's not her St Pancreas.
Do any major stachians - tube or BR - allow steam anymore ?
yes they do. With a lot of argy bargy at the moment admittedly.
Sincerely Chris
Ah!, you need a coal ition government to promote this idea!
Mike Headon
2019-03-15 17:59:29 UTC
Post by Clive Arthur
Smoke coming out of my ears!!!
That'll be your Eustachian tubes leaking.
Well, at least it's not her St Pancreas.
Cheers
Once when my wife went to see the nurse, said health professional looked
into her ears and announced that her (wife's) fallopian tubes were blocked.
--
Mike Headon
R69S R850R

---
2019-03-15 18:08:29 UTC
Post by Mike Headon
Post by Clive Arthur
Smoke coming out of my ears!!!
That'll be your Eustachian tubes leaking.
Well, at least it's not her St Pancreas.
Cheers
Once when my wife went to see the nurse, said health professional looked
into her ears and announced that her (wife's) fallopian tubes were blocked.
There’s a joke in the making there I’m sure - err Brrittski?
2019-03-15 18:35:26 UTC
On Fri, 15 Mar 2019 17:59:29 +0000, Mike Headon <***@YCKMHWA.com>
scrawled in the dust...
Post by Mike Headon
Post by Clive Arthur
Smoke coming out of my ears!!!
That'll be your Eustachian tubes leaking.
Well, at least it's not her St Pancreas.
Cheers
Once when my wife went to see the nurse, said health professional looked
into her ears and announced that her (wife's) fallopian tubes were blocked.
O vary funny, I've never heard that.
2019-03-15 19:48:18 UTC
Post by Mike Headon
Post by Clive Arthur
Smoke coming out of my ears!!!
That'll be your Eustachian tubes leaking.
Well, at least it's not her St Pancreas.
Cheers
Once when my wife went to see the nurse, said health professional looked
into her ears and announced that her (wife's) fallopian tubes were blocked.
O vary funny, I've never heard that.
Neither did Mike's wife.
2019-03-14 20:55:45 UTC
Smoke coming out of my ears!!!
I thought the scene with Emma and Mia was beautifully done.
2019-03-14 21:08:45 UTC
Smoke coming out of my ears!!!
I thought the scene with Emma and Mia was beautifully done.
Yes, agreed.

While no one was paying attention, weather reports became accurate and the
news became fiction. Did not see that coming. - Scott Adams, 2015
Mike
2019-03-14 22:00:08 UTC
Smoke coming out of my ears!!!
I thought the scene with Emma and Mia was beautifully done.
Yes, a real period piece.
2019-03-14 22:07:48 UTC
On 14 Mar 2019 20:55:45 GMT, Sally Thompson
Smoke coming out of my ears!!!
I thought the scene with Emma and Mia was beautifully done.

In the shop I thought it might be shoplifting when Mia went out
without buying anything, thought she might be worried about money, but
then realised what it must be and Emma was excellent. Sniff.
Mike
2019-03-15 08:30:13 UTC
On 14 Mar 2019 20:55:45 GMT, Sally Thompson
Smoke coming out of my ears!!!
I thought the scene with Emma and Mia was beautifully done.
In the shop I thought it might be shoplifting when Mia went out
without buying anything, thought she might be worried about money, but
then realised what it must be and Emma was excellent. Sniff.
Of course, we weren’t to know that she was standing by the feminine hygiene
products but NozySoozan could see that.
2019-03-15 12:20:22 UTC
Smoke coming out of my ears!!!
I thought the scene with Emma and Mia was beautifully done.
Me too. And for once Susan did good, too.
2019-03-15 13:21:50 UTC

"I miss my Mum" even brought a tear to my cynical old eye...
Penny
2019-03-15 14:18:50 UTC
On Fri, 15 Mar 2019 14:21:50 +0100, BrritSki <***@gmail.com>
Post by LFS
Post by Sally Thompson
  Smoke coming out of my ears!!!
I thought the scene with Emma and Mia was beautifully done.
Me too. And for once Susan did good, too.
"I miss my Mum" even brought a tear to my cynical old eye...
It always does mine - you've just triggered it again.

I remember, when my mother-in-law died it was one of the things my father
wrote to my husband.
2019-03-15 16:22:10 UTC
Post by LFS
Post by Sally Thompson
  Smoke coming out of my ears!!!
I thought the scene with Emma and Mia was beautifully done.
Me too. And for once Susan did good, too.
"I miss my Mum" even brought a tear to my cynical old eye...
As one who’d lost her mum by puberty, I know how Mia felt: school staff no
substitute!

2019-03-15 16:22:07 UTC
Smoke coming out of my ears!!!
I thought the scene with Emma and Mia was beautifully done.
Yes, especially knowing it is a news topic. No messing about.

Sincerely Chris
Dumrat
2019-03-15 17:30:29 UTC
Smoke coming out of my ears!!!
I thought the scene with Emma and Mia was beautifully done.
Yes, especially knowing it is a news topic. No messing about.
Is this what you mean by it being a news topic, Chris?
https://www.heygirls.co.uk/pads-for-dads/
--
Salaam Alaykum,
Anne, Exceptionally Traditionally-built Dumrat
Chris McMillan
2019-03-15 17:50:16 UTC
Post by Dumrat
Smoke coming out of my ears!!!
I thought the scene with Emma and Mia was beautifully done.
Yes, especially knowing it is a news topic. No messing about.
Is this what you mean by it being a news topic, Chris?
https://www.heygirls.co.uk/pads-for-dads/
I didn’t know this but I did know there’s a move to get free sanitary wear
into schools: woman’s hour. I haven’t been following everything on WH,
this may have been there too.

2019-03-16 00:26:46 UTC
Post by Dumrat
https://www.heygirls.co.uk/pads-for-dads/
[]
I've just looked at that website: I haven't downloaded any of the guides
as I don't have any relevant relatives, but it looks like a very
commendable endeavour, and sets the right tone IMO.

Chuck Berry was once asked what he thought of Elvis Presley and he said, "He
got what he wanted, but he lost what he had." [Quoted by Anne Widdicombe, in
Radio Times 8-14 October 2011.]
Vicky Ayech
2019-03-14 22:06:06 UTC
On Thu, 14 Mar 2019 19:09:41 GMT, Chris McMillan
Post by Chris McMillan
Smoke coming out of my ears!!!
Sincerely Chris
Well, we know what That Person is like. No surprise.
steveski
2019-03-14 23:47:28 UTC
Post by Chris McMillan
Smoke coming out of my ears!!!
Sincerely Chris
Well, we know what That Person is like. No surprise.
Although I think it was Soozan who brought it to Emmur's attention yes/no?
2019-03-15 09:18:41 UTC
Post by Chris McMillan
Smoke coming out of my ears!!!
Sincerely Chris
Well, we know what That Person is like. No surprise.
Although I think it was Soozan who brought it to Emmur's attention yes/no?
Yes she gets credits for that and I think debits for the other. Some
say it was good to get it out. (feedlines 'r' us)
Serena Blanchflower
2019-03-15 10:04:42 UTC
Post by Chris McMillan
Smoke coming out of my ears!!!
Sincerely Chris
Well, we know what That Person is like. No surprise.
Although I think it was Soozan who brought it to Emmur's attention yes/no?
Yes she gets credits for that and I think debits for the other. Some
say it was good to get it out. (feedlines 'r' us)
I think it was reasonable for Susan to have assumed that Natasha would
be aware of the assorted dramas which have involved Tom's family over
the years. Yes, she was being her usual, rather unpleasant, self but I
doubt she expected her words to be as shocking as they actually were.
It does not do to leave a live dragon out of your calculations, if you
live near him. (J. R. R. Tolkien)
J. P. Gilliver (John)
2019-03-15 12:34:56 UTC
Post by Chris McMillan
Smoke coming out of my ears!!!
Sincerely Chris
Well, we know what That Person is like. No surprise.
Although I think it was Soozan who brought it to Emmur's attention yes/no?
Yes she gets credits for that and I think debits for the other. Some
say it was good to get it out. (feedlines 'r' us)
I think it was reasonable for Susan to have assumed that Natasha would
be aware of the assorted dramas which have involved Tom's family over
the years. Yes, she was being her usual, rather unpleasant, self but I
doubt she expected her words to be as shocking as they actually were.
Whether she should or not, Susan was clearly overjoyed at having someone
new to tell all the juicy details to. In, I suspect, her most prurient
way.
Won't you come into the garden? I would like my roses to see you. -Richard
Chris McMillan
2019-03-15 16:22:10 UTC
Post by Chris McMillan
Smoke coming out of my ears!!!
Sincerely Chris
Well, we know what That Person is like. No surprise.
Although I think it was Soozan who brought it to Emmur's attention yes/no?
Yes she gets credits for that and I think debits for the other. Some
say it was good to get it out. (feedlines 'r' us)
I think it was reasonable for Susan to have assumed that Natasha would
be aware of the assorted dramas which have involved Tom's family over
the years. Yes, she was being her usual, rather unpleasant, self but I
doubt she expected her words to be as shocking as they actually were.
Our thought was that such a short relationship, having bared his own
indiscretions, Natasha hadn’t spent much time at the farmhouse so barely
knows Helen as a person. By our reckoning she’s only spent a few working
days in the fields plus a couple of social visits, and was Helen even
there?