Rugby
2019-10-26 10:03:10 UTC
<monster beam>
Steve Hague
2019-10-26 18:18:38 UTC
<monster beam>
Wow. I'm not a big rugby fan, but I'll be watching the final.
J. P. Gilliver (John)
2019-10-26 22:58:36 UTC
Post by Steve Hague
Post by Sid Nuncius
<monster beam>
Wow. I'm not a big rugby fan, but I'll be watching the final.
Me neither, but I know enough that beating the All Blacks is something
to be celebrated.

However, I saw the coverage on the news mid-morning (I think) today, and
one thing struck me: they've got into the final, but many minutes of
interviews etc. went by before I got _any_ inkling of something I
thought was a fairly obvious fact: who they would actually be playing in
the final! OK, I gather the other semi-final hadn't been played yet so
it was either A or B, but still, it's the sort of obvious thing the news
- BBC particularly, but the others too - often miss.

Only dirty people need wash