This week's spoiler from the DF.
2021-08-22 16:55:45 UTC
Can we get all those entries for the scarecrow competition posted
along the banks of the mighty Am as a warning? A number of ill-advised
outsiders are headed for the village this week, including some crazy
hopefuls who think that stepping into Adam's gumboots to work
alongside Brian will be a good career move. These candidates will be
jostled to one side in their attempts to get to Ambridge by the sharp
elbows and big hats of the guests for Steph Casey's wedding. Difficult
last-minute demands add to the stresses of the day, while Vince has
more on his mind than his speech.
(Is Vince going to propose?)
Chris
2021-08-22 18:54:58 UTC
Can we get all those entries for the scarecrow competition posted
along the banks of the mighty Am as a warning? A number of ill-advised
outsiders are headed for the village this week, including some crazy
hopefuls who think that stepping into Adam's gumboots to work
alongside Brian will be a good career move. These candidates will be
jostled to one side in their attempts to get to Ambridge by the sharp
elbows and big hats of the guests for Steph Casey's wedding. Difficult
last-minute demands add to the stresses of the day, while Vince has
more on his mind than his speech.
(Is Vince going to propose?)
Apart from the thumping musak, though a better balance. I could still hear
the actors. Not half bad script too (not that I don’t think Vince will be
back to normal next week!

2021-08-22 21:43:48 UTC
On Sun, 22 Aug 2021 18:54:58 -0000 (UTC), Chris
Post by Chris
Post by Vicky Ayech
Can we get all those entries for the scarecrow competition posted
along the banks of the mighty Am as a warning? A number of ill-advised
outsiders are headed for the village this week, including some crazy
hopefuls who think that stepping into Adam's gumboots to work
alongside Brian will be a good career move. These candidates will be
jostled to one side in their attempts to get to Ambridge by the sharp
elbows and big hats of the guests for Steph Casey's wedding. Difficult
last-minute demands add to the stresses of the day, while Vince has
more on his mind than his speech.
(Is Vince going to propose?)
Apart from the thumping musak, though a better balance. I could still hear
the actors. Not half bad script too (not that I don’t think Vince will be
back to normal next week!
Sincerely Chris
It was a bit less exciting than the spoilers.