Halllooooo!
2018-05-06 18:59:52 UTC
Was it something I ate, or is there simply nothing to say?
krw
2018-05-06 20:54:53 UTC
Was it something I ate, or is there simply nothing to say?
Barbecue and looking after a couple of dogs this weekend.
2018-05-07 07:04:18 UTC
Was it something I ate, or is there simply nothing to say?
Barbecue and looking after a couple of dogs this weekend.
Aha! Yes the bonk holiday 😊. We are out to family bbq too.
2018-05-07 08:01:02 UTC
Was it something I ate, or is there simply nothing to say?
Barbecue and looking after a couple of dogs this weekend.
Aha! Yes the bonk holiday ?. We are out to family bbq too.
I am about to go and collect 3 year old and 11 year old and take them
to the health club, which has an outdoor swimming pool. Then
softplay/climbing area and then home to lunch and the little one can
have a tub of water in the garden and play washing and washing up, and
the other can play on the Playstaion :).