spoilers 31/8 and 1/9
2020-09-01 20:18:44 UTC
We picked up two stories this week, Alice and her alcohol problem, and
how it affects Ed, who was working for Home Farm, being managed by
her, and then tonight Gavin monologuing about the 'horses' and work
and Kirsty and Philip.
Penny
2020-09-02 13:13:54 UTC
On Tue, 01 Sep 2020 21:18:44 +0100, Vicky Ayech <***@gmail.com>
We picked up two stories this week, Alice and her alcohol problem, and
how it affects Ed, who was working for Home Farm, being managed by
her, and then tonight Gavin monologuing about the 'horses' and work
and Kirsty and Philip.
Gavin did have an actual conversation with his dad.
2020-09-02 16:45:38 UTC
We picked up two stories this week, Alice and her alcohol problem, and
how it affects Ed, who was working for Home Farm, being managed by
her, and then tonight Gavin monologuing about the 'horses' and work
and Kirsty and Philip.
Gavin did have an actual conversation with his dad.
You are right. And the story did move on a bit too so I am duely
thankful :)