Radio Times/BBC Credits and Spoilers - 16th to 19th November 2020
2020-11-12 11:25:14 UTC

Cast :
David Archer - Timothy Bentinck
Ruth Archer - Felicity Finch
Jennifer Aldridge - Angela Piper
Chris Carter - Wilf Scolding
Alice Carter - Hollie Chapman
Rex Fairbrother - Nick Barber
Toby Fairbrother - Rhys Bevan
Eddie Grundy - Trevor Harrison
Lynda Snell - Carole Boyd
Freddie Pargetter - Toby Laurence
Also featuring - Ashwin Bolar
Also featuring - Dru Stephenson

Director : Marina Caldarone
Editor : Jeremy Howe
Writer : Daniel Thurman
Writer : Tim Stimpson

Spoilers:
Monday 16th - There is panic for Alice.
Tuesday 17th - Alice has a confession to make, and Rex fears for the future.
Wednesday 18th - Chris takes desperate measures and Alice faces a
horrific ordeal.
Thursday 19th - The Carters attempt to pick up the pieces and Freddie
makes a mistake.
2020-11-12 11:59:28 UTC
On Thu, 12 Nov 2020 11:25:14 +0000, carolet <***@gmail.com>
Also featuring - Ashwin Bolar
Also featuring - Dru Stephenson
Hm, unnamed or otherwise identified characters.
I suppose that is progress from a total failure to credit the actors when
there may be spoilers in knowing just who/what they are...
2020-11-12 13:23:18 UTC
David Archer    -    Timothy Bentinck
Ruth Archer    -    Felicity Finch
Jennifer Aldridge    -    Angela Piper
Chris Carter    -    Wilf Scolding
Alice Carter    -    Hollie Chapman
Rex Fairbrother    -    Nick Barber
Toby Fairbrother    -    Rhys Bevan
Eddie Grundy    -    Trevor Harrison
Lynda Snell    -    Carole Boyd
Freddie Pargetter    -    Toby Laurence
Also featuring    -    Ashwin Bolar
Also featuring    -    Dru Stephenson
Director    :    Marina Caldarone
Editor    :    Jeremy Howe
Writer    :    Daniel Thurman
Writer    :    Tim Stimpson
Monday 16th - There is panic for Alice.
She checks her diary for a few months back and finds the day she needed
an Uber to get home.
Post by carolet
Tuesday 17th - Alice has a confession to make, and Rex fears for the future.
The baby's not Chris's, and there's only one Uber driver in Borsetshire.
Post by carolet
Wednesday 18th - Chris takes desperate measures
He forges a knitting needle and a hatchet.
Post by carolet
and Alice faces a
horrific ordeal.
See above.
Post by carolet
Thursday 19th - The Carters attempt to pick up the pieces and Freddie
makes a mistake.
"Are those Rex's legs over there, Neil?"

"No, Freddy, it's a pair of Susan's tracky bottoms."

<FX: drums fingers while waiting expectantly (oops) >
Nick Odell

N.
BrritSki
Yes !
John Ashby

2020-11-12 13:58:32 UTC
Post by carolet
Wednesday 18th - Chris takes desperate measures
He forges a knitting needle and a hatchet.
Post by carolet
and Alice faces a
horrific ordeal.
See above.
Post by carolet
Thursday 19th - The Carters attempt to pick up the pieces and Freddie
makes a mistake.
"Are those Rex's legs over there, Neil?"
"No, Freddy, it's a pair of Susan's tracky bottoms."
I have to say that is a very well put together story line. A lot
better than some on TA recently. Ok it is a bit dark, but more
believable than some.I like that you follow it all week and to an
ending of sorts. I get grumpy about all the stories on TA which wander
off without a resolution.
John Ashby
2020-11-12 15:38:16 UTC
Post by carolet
Wednesday 18th - Chris takes desperate measures
He forges a knitting needle and a hatchet.
Post by carolet
and Alice faces a
horrific ordeal.
See above.
Post by carolet
Thursday 19th - The Carters attempt to pick up the pieces and Freddie
makes a mistake.
"Are those Rex's legs over there, Neil?"
"No, Freddy, it's a pair of Susan's tracky bottoms."
I have to say that is a very well put together story line. A lot
better than some on TA recently. Ok it is a bit dark, but more
believable than some.I like that you follow it all week and to an
ending of sorts. I get grumpy about all the stories on TA which wander
off without a resolution.
Thank you.