spoiler 5th Nov
2018-11-06 08:22:40 UTC
Singed my elbow!

2018-11-06 09:04:24 UTC
Singed my elbow!
Sincerely Chris
In case one is wondering, this was the post epi continuity comment.
2018-11-06 10:57:26 UTC
Singed my elbow!
Sincerely Chris
In case one is wondering, this was the post epi continuity comment.
Ah, I was going to sympathise with Chris. Now, I have listened but am
not sure what it refers to.The people talking about bonfires were
Geraldine. Did her husband get singed? Then others referred to Shula
and Lizzie being there and enjoying the bonfire but I don't recall
singeing being mentioned. I was scared that Emma was going to rush
over and be aggressive towards Lizzie and ruin her brief respite from
misery. Did Emma say someone ..one of the kids? got singed?
steveski
2018-11-06 13:18:40 UTC
Singed my elbow!
Sincerely Chris
In case one is wondering, this was the post epi continuity comment.
Ah, I was going to sympathise with Chris. Now, I have listened but am
not sure what it refers to.The people talking about bonfires were v
Geraldine. Did her husband get singed? Then others referred to Shula and
Lizzie being there and enjoying the bonfire but I don't recall singeing
being mentioned. I was scared that Emma was going to rush over and be
aggressive towards Lizzie and ruin her brief respite from misery. Did
Emma say someone ..one of the kids? got singed?
At the end of the episode, there was some kind of firework that appeared
to whizz across the speakers. Hence, the CA saying "That singed my elbow".
2018-11-06 14:32:32 UTC
Singed my elbow!
Sincerely Chris
In case one is wondering, this was the post epi continuity comment.
Ah, I was going to sympathise with Chris. Now, I have listened but am
not sure what it refers to.The people talking about bonfires were v
Geraldine. Did her husband get singed? Then others referred to Shula and
Lizzie being there and enjoying the bonfire but I don't recall singeing
being mentioned. I was scared that Emma was going to rush over and be
aggressive towards Lizzie and ruin her brief respite from misery. Did
Emma say someone ..one of the kids? got singed?
At the end of the episode, there was some kind of firework that appeared
to whizz across the speakers. Hence, the CA saying "That singed my elbow".
Ah! We only hear it in mono as Aunty doesn’t see fit to allow the bandwidth
on DAB for 2 channels :-(((
2018-11-06 14:48:10 UTC
We only hear it in mono as Aunty doesn’t see fit to allow the bandwidth
on DAB for 2 channels
Is that true? And I assume it is given the source. So what is the
point of DAB then? The new car has it (and yes I know a car is not a
place to hear high quality audio) and apparently it is the preferred
delivery mechanism.

Preferred by whom and why?
2018-11-06 14:55:43 UTC
We only hear it in mono as Aunty doesn’t see fit to allow the bandwidth
on DAB for 2 channels
Is that true? And I assume it is given the source. So what is the
point of DAB then? The new car has it (and yes I know a car is not a
place to hear high quality audio) and apparently it is the preferred
delivery mechanism.
Preferred by whom and why?
Very occasionally, they throw us a epi in stereo but, most of the time they
hive off the bandwidth for a myriad of ‘extra’ type stations and special
event. Boo Hoo say I; the chosen bandwidth is very narrow by hi-fi
standards anyway.
2018-11-06 15:38:40 UTC
We only hear it in mono as Aunty doesn’t see fit to allow the bandwidth
on DAB for 2 channels
Is that true? And I assume it is given the source. So what is the
point of DAB then? The new car has it (and yes I know a car is not a
place to hear high quality audio) and apparently it is the preferred
delivery mechanism.
Preferred by whom and why?
The only one of my regular channels on DAB (3, 4, 4 Extra and 6)that
isn't stereo is 4 Extra.
2018-11-06 15:44:33 UTC
We only hear it in mono as Aunty doesn’t see fit to allow the bandwidth
on DAB for 2 channels
Is that true? And I assume it is given the source. So what is the
point of DAB then? The new car has it (and yes I know a car is not a
place to hear high quality audio) and apparently it is the preferred
delivery mechanism.
Preferred by whom and why?
The only one of my regular channels on DAB (3, 4, 4 Extra and 6)that
isn't stereo is 4 Extra.
Any of them can be toggled to stereo if Aunty sees fit, but for the
Archers, she doesn’t see fit most weekday evenings.
2018-11-07 08:39:47 UTC
We only hear it in mono as Aunty doesn’t see fit to allow the bandwidth
on DAB for 2 channels
Is that true? And I assume it is given the source. So what is the
point of DAB then? The new car has it (and yes I know a car is not a
place to hear high quality audio) and apparently it is the preferred
delivery mechanism.
Preferred by whom and why?
The only one of my regular channels on DAB (3, 4, 4 Extra and 6)that
isn't stereo is 4 Extra.
Any of them can be toggled to stereo if Aunty sees fit, but for the
Archers, she doesn’t see fit most weekday evenings.
Stereo tonight!
Don’t know where that has been since I posted just after TA started
yesterday evening, might it explain the lack of any postings as mentioned
by Sid?
2018-11-07 09:45:21 UTC
We only hear it in mono as Aunty doesn’t see fit to allow the bandwidth
on DAB for 2 channels
Is that true? And I assume it is given the source. So what is the
point of DAB then? The new car has it (and yes I know a car is not a
place to hear high quality audio) and apparently it is the preferred
delivery mechanism.
Preferred by whom and why?
The only one of my regular channels on DAB (3, 4, 4 Extra and 6)that
isn't stereo is 4 Extra.
Any of them can be toggled to stereo if Aunty sees fit, but for the
Archers, she doesn’t see fit most weekday evenings.
Stereo tonight!
Do you mean last night? Today's episode has yet to be transmitted and
the repeat is not due yet.
2018-11-06 15:35:47 UTC
Singed my elbow!
Sincerely Chris
In case one is wondering, this was the post epi continuity comment.
Ah, I was going to sympathise with Chris. Now, I have listened but am
not sure what it refers to.The people talking about bonfires were v v
Geraldine. Did her husband get singed? Then others referred to Shula
and Lizzie being there and enjoying the bonfire but I don't recall
singeing being mentioned. I was scared that Emma was going to rush
over and be aggressive towards Lizzie and ruin her brief respite from
misery. Did Emma say someone ..one of the kids? got singed?
At the end of the episode, there was some kind of firework that
appeared to whizz across the speakers. Hence, the CA saying "That
singed my elbow".
Ah! We only hear it in mono as Aunty doesn’t see fit to allow the
bandwidth on DAB for 2 channels :-(((
Both my Pure One and Pure One Classic do.