UMRA birthday info for 2 August 2021
Birthday Monitor
2021-08-02 06:08:25 UTC
Birthday News for today, 2 August: StJohn Weyers RIP and Rosie
Mitchell.
2021-08-02 08:02:37 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 2 August: StJohn Weyers RIP and Rosie
Mitchell.
Happy birthday, Rosie!
--
Sid
2021-08-02 08:15:40 UTC
On Mon, 2 Aug 2021 06:08:25 +0000 (UTC), Birthday Monitor
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 2 August: StJohn Weyers RIP and Rosie
Mitchell.
Many happy returns, Rosie, and let's have cake at Fallon's. What kind
should she make it?
Mike McMillan
2021-08-02 09:58:23 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 2 August: StJohn Weyers RIP and Rosie
Mitchell.
Many happy returns, Rosie, and let's have cake at Fallon's. What kind
should she make it?
‘IT’ waddya mean? A singular cake?????!!!!! If you order numerous cakes, it
is much easier than choosing just the most liked one! C’mon, we are talking
Birthday Celebrations here!!!!!! (But at least ten of them need to be
choccy please.)
Toodle Pip, Mike McMillan
Rosalind Mitchell
2021-08-02 19:07:19 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 2 August: StJohn Weyers RIP and Rosie
Mitchell.
Many happy returns, Rosie, and let's have cake at Fallon's. What kind
should she make it?
‘IT’ waddya mean? A singular cake?????!!!!! If you order numerous cakes, it
is much easier than choosing just the most liked one! C’mon, we are talking
Birthday Celebrations here!!!!!! (But at least ten of them need to be
choccy please.)
Dundee cake is also acceptable. I tend to prefer rich fruit cake to
chocolate cake (I prefer my chocolate neat to be honest, though real
Sachertorte would be very acceptable).

Toodle <hic> MOPMOB

Rosie
Vicky Ayech
2021-08-02 20:33:11 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 2 August: StJohn Weyers RIP and Rosie
Mitchell.
Many happy returns, Rosie, and let's have cake at Fallon's. What kind
should she make it?
Thank you. I'm partial to coffee and walnut but won't Fallon find that
rather strait-laced and old-fashioned? It's all rainbow-coloured
cupcakes these days isn't it?
Rosie
I love coffee and walnut and also dundee. Can dundee be iced like
fruit cake?Cupcakes are an awful idea for a bday cake.Older daughter
had those for her wedding and they looked so good. They were a big
disappointment and I tried both colours.
J. P. Gilliver (John)
2021-08-02 21:30:00 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 2 August: StJohn Weyers RIP and Rosie
Mitchell.
Many happy returns, Rosie, and let's have cake at Fallon's. What kind
should she make it?
Thank you. I'm partial to coffee and walnut but won't Fallon find that
rather strait-laced and old-fashioned? It's all rainbow-coloured
cupcakes these days isn't it?
Rosie
Eiden oh: doesn't "the customer is always right" still apply these days?
(Especially when it's the customer's birthday!)

I've never really "got" sport or physical exercise. The only muscle I've ever
enjoyed exercising is the one between my ears. - Beryl Hales, Radio Times
24-30 March 2012
Jenny M Benson
2021-08-02 09:28:12 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 2 August: StJohn Weyers RIP and Rosie
Mitchell.
Many happy returns of the day, Rosie!
Wrexham, UK
Sam Plusnet
2021-08-02 18:01:08 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 2 August: StJohn Weyers RIP and Rosie
Mitchell.
Many happy returns of the day, Rosie!
Oh yes! Many happy hippos.
Rosalind Mitchell
2021-08-02 19:08:37 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 2 August: StJohn Weyers RIP and Rosie
Mitchell.
Many happy returns of the day, Rosie!
Oh yes!  Many happy hippos.
Thank you Sam :)

Rosie
Rosalind Mitchell
2021-08-02 19:08:11 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 2 August: StJohn Weyers RIP and Rosie
Mitchell.
Many happy returns of the day, Rosie!
Thank you, Jenny! See the answer I gave earlier for details.

Rosie