an umrat kf
2021-05-11 21:08:57 UTC
McT has a smart tv that hrr turned on it selects a channel randomly until
one chooses one’s own.

I was settling down for Mr Portillo’s latest adventure when the little
picture announced “Ginger Lacy”. One needs “5 Select. “The Secret History
of WW 2”. Was tonight 21.00 - 22.00. First minutes up to the first ad
break. And our Min is talking about her dad.

2021-05-11 22:11:46 UTC
On Tue, 11 May 2021 21:08:57 GMT, Chris <***@ntlworld.com>
scrawled in the dust...
Post by Chris
McT has a smart tv that hrr turned on it selects a channel randomly until
one chooses one’s own.
I was settling down for Mr Portillo’s latest adventure when the little
picture announced “Ginger Lacy”. One needs “5 Select. “The Secret History
of WW 2”. Was tonight 21.00 - 22.00. First minutes up to the first ad
break. And our Min is talking about her dad.
Repeated Sunday at 22:00 - 23:00
Min
2021-05-12 01:31:56 UTC
Post by Chris
McT has a smart tv that hrr turned on it selects a channel randomly until
one chooses one’s own.
I was settling down for Mr Portillo’s latest adventure when the little
picture announced “Ginger Lacey”. One needs “5 Select. “The Secret History
of WW 2”. Was tonight 21.00 - 22.00. First minutes up to the first ad
break. And our Min is talking about her dad.
Repeated Sunday at 22:00 - 23:00
Apologies for not publicising this - I was aware that "Secret History"
started last week, but I didn't know when my bit would be on. Rather a fine
programme, I thought (if you have My5, you can watch it for x number of
days - I just have!)
Thanks Chris and Penny!
Min
BrritSki
2021-05-12 17:10:28 UTC
Post by Chris
McT has a smart tv that hrr turned on it selects a channel randomly until
one chooses one’s own.
I was settling down for Mr Portillo’s latest adventure when the little
picture announced “Ginger Lacy”. One needs “5 Select. “The Secret History
of WW 2”. Was tonight 21.00 - 22.00. First minutes up to the first ad
break. And our Min is talking about her dad.
Nice to see Min and to hear more of her dad's story. Very interesting
program all round. The section about Trent Park was brilliant....
Chris
2021-05-12 17:54:00 UTC
Post by Chris
McT has a smart tv that hrr turned on it selects a channel randomly until
one chooses one’s own.
I was settling down for Mr Portillo’s latest adventure when the little
picture announced “Ginger Lacy”. One needs “5 Select. “The Secret History
of WW 2”. Was tonight 21.00 - 22.00. First minutes up to the first ad
break. And our Min is talking about her dad.
Nice to see Min and to hear more of her dad's story. Very interesting
program all round. The section about Trent Park was brilliant....
The book is ace too.