Lynda purleese
2018-04-08 10:04:23 UTC
She leaves her guests eating the breakfast while she walks the dog! A half
decent B&B won’t work lIke this. Who clears the table? Who offers more
fresh toast? Who is basically in attendance. You can’t just nugger orf;
even to take their dog out.
Mike
2018-04-08 10:34:04 UTC
She leaves her guests eating the breakfast while she walks the dog! A half
decent B&B won’t work lIke this. Who clears the table? Who offers more
fresh toast? Who is basically in attendance. You can’t just nugger orf;
even to take their dog out.
But we have been told in the past that dear Robert is a wizard at providing
cooked breakfasts for B&B guests.....
2018-04-08 10:43:13 UTC
She leaves her guests eating the breakfast while she walks the dog! A half
decent B&B won’t work lIke this. Who clears the table? Who offers more
fresh toast? Who is basically in attendance. You can’t just nugger orf;
even to take their dog out.
But we have been told in the past that dear Robert is a wizard at providing
cooked breakfasts for B&B guests.....
I thought she said she had left them to it.
2018-04-09 12:07:40 UTC
She leaves her guests eating the breakfast while she walks the dog! A half
decent B&B won’t work lIke this. Who clears the table? Who offers more
fresh toast? Who is basically in attendance. You can’t just nugger orf;
even to take their dog out.
Robert does everything, he would be when she’s on an early shift after all.