Just a thought...
2019-07-12 10:03:07 UTC
What are the chances that Ed is caught and implicated in dodgy dealings and
is fined £Texel?
2019-07-12 16:17:07 UTC
What are the chances that Ed is caught and implicated in dodgy dealings and
is fined £Texel?
Please no. I want them in their new house, and as secure as their income
model allows. If only to get a (however brief) break from Emma's
whining.

(I find most of Emma's complaints pretty justified. I just find her
manner of whining rather wearing. Maybe I'll now find out the other side
of the coin: I'm now a fully co-opted member of Charing parish council.)

Practicall every British actor with a bus pass is in there ...
Barry Norman (on "The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel" [2011]), RT 2015/12/12-18
Chris McMillan