BTA Awards Ceremony 2018 - Commended
2018-04-01 19:44:36 UTC
Our second Award this evening goes to that great stalward of BT, Mike
McToodles who was nominated by Mr Nuncius for following up a post
containing the suggestion that "shortly after Toby disappeared and was
never seen again, the roses in one corner of the garden always seemed to
blook with spectacular vigour."

McT enquired "Would that be the 'West' corner?"

There is also an Honorable Mention here for Peter Percival who added
"Especially if the rosemary grows well there too..."

Put your hands together for all thoserats, please...
2018-04-01 19:53:56 UTC
Our second Award this evening goes to that great stalward of BT, Mike
McToodles who was nominated by Mr Nuncius for following up a post
containing the suggestion that "shortly after Toby disappeared and was
never seen again, the roses in one corner of the garden always seemed to
blook with spectacular vigour."
McT enquired "Would that be the 'West' corner?"
There is also an Honorable Mention here for Peter Percival who added
"Especially if the rosemary grows well there too..."
Put your hands together for all thoserats, please...
Definitely the worst possible taste, that one, so a worthy winner.
<Vigorous applause>