Radio Times/BBC Credits and Spoilers - week ending 21st December 2018
2018-12-16 12:47:00 UTC

Lynda Snell - Carole Boyd
Roy Tucker - Ian Pepperell
Lee - Ryan Early
Russ - Andonis James Antony

Director : Kim Greengrass
Editor : Jeremy Howe
Writer : Liz John

Spoilers:
Sunday 16th - There is a shock for Brian and Roy finds himself caught in
the middle.
Monday 17th - Helen receives a helping hand and Ruairi attempts to drum
up support.
Tuesday 18th - Elizabeth is left terrified and Emma finds herself in a
sticky situation.
Wednesday 19th - The pressure gets to Lily and Christmas at Brookfield
looks set to be a memorable affair
Thursday 20th - Pat resorts to drastic measures and Tom learns the
truth.
Friday 21st - There's light at the end of the tunnel for Jennifer, and
Kirsty is livid.
Robin Stevens
2018-12-21 18:53:39 UTC
Jill Archer - Patricia Greene
David Archer - Timothy Bentinck
Ben Archer - Ben Norris
Pat Archer - Patricia Gallimore
Helen Archer - Louiza Patikas
Tom Archer - William Troughton
Brian Aldridge - Charles Collingwood
Jennifer Aldridge - Angela Piper
Ruairi Donovan - Arthur Hughes
PC Harrison Burns - James Cartwright
Justin Elliott - Simon Williams
Eddie Grundy - Trevor Harrison
Emma Grundy - Emerald O'Hanrahan
Ed Grundy - Barry Farrimond
Shula Hebden Lloyd - Judy Bennett
Kirsty Miller - Annabelle Dowler
Elizabeth Pargetter - Alison Dowling
Lily Pargetter - Katie Redford
Lynda Snell - Carole Boyd
Roy Tucker - Ian Pepperell
Lee - Ryan Early
Russ - Andonis James Antony
Director : Kim Greengrass
Editor : Jeremy Howe
Writer : Liz John
Sunday 16th - There is a shock for Brian and Roy finds himself caught in
the middle.
Monday 17th - Helen receives a helping hand and Ruairi attempts to drum
up support.
Tuesday 18th - Elizabeth is left terrified and Emma finds herself in a
sticky situation.
Wednesday 19th - The pressure gets to Lily and Christmas at Brookfield
looks set to be a memorable affair
Thursday 20th - Pat resorts to drastic measures and Tom learns the
truth.
Friday 21st - There's light at the end of the tunnel for Jennifer, and
Kirsty is livid.
Is it just me or are these spoilers in a totally different order to the
actual episodes?

Ibron
Penny
2018-12-21 19:07:03 UTC
On Fri, 21 Dec 2018 18:53:39 +0000 (UTC), Robin Stevens <***@cynic.org.uk>
scrawled in the dust...
Post by Robin Stevens
[...]
Well spotted - it's a bit late now but try

Sunday 16th - The pressure gets to Lily and Christmas at Brookfield looks
set to be a memorable affair
Monday 17th - Pat resorts to drastic measures and Tom learns the truth.
Tuesday 18th - Helen receives a helping hand and Ruairi attempts to drum
up support.
Wednesday 19th - There is a shock for Brian and Roy finds himself caught in
the middle.
Thursday 20th - Elizabeth is left terrified and Emma finds herself in a
sticky situation.
2018-12-22 19:04:33 UTC
Post by Robin Stevens
[...]
Sorry about that. It was my fault, something went wrong with my copying
procedure. I'm not entirely sure what went wrong. The above is, indeed,
the correct version.
Robin Stevens
2018-12-22 19:43:26 UTC
Post by Robin Stevens
[...]
No worries. I assumed it was that famed Greek soothsayer Radiotimes
getting them muddled!