post epi spoiler 17th May 2018
2018-05-17 18:17:01 UTC
Hm, answers on social media or a postcard if you prefer ....

2018-05-17 19:28:32 UTC
Hm, answers on social media or a postcard if you prefer ....
Sincerely Chris
Intriguing?
2018-05-18 02:47:34 UTC
Hm, answers on social media or a postcard if you prefer ....
Intriguing?
If not intriguing, then certainly far from triguing.
2018-05-18 16:16:16 UTC
Hm, answers on social media or a postcard if you prefer ....
Intriguing?
If not intriguing, then certainly far from triguing.
Well, I have forgotten to listen at all for the last couple of weeks.
I'm really not missing it.
2018-05-19 17:09:27 UTC
Post by Fenny
Well, I have forgotten to listen at all for the last couple of weeks.
I'm really not missing it.
Cold Grundy turkey?
Their second album wa...what?

*What?*
2018-05-19 18:43:27 UTC
Post by Fenny
Well, I have forgotten to listen at all for the last couple of weeks.
I'm really not missing it.
Cold Grundy turkey?
Their second album wa...what?
*What?*
Stuff their second album.
2018-05-20 05:06:18 UTC
Post by Fenny
Well, I have forgotten to listen at all for the last couple of weeks.
I'm really not missing it.
Cold Grundy turkey?
Their second album wa...what?
*What?*
Stuff their second album.
Yes, it was a complete baste of time.
I prefer the Cranberries anyway.
Sid Nuncius
2018-05-20 08:02:31 UTC
Post by Fenny
Well, I have forgotten to listen at all for the last couple of weeks.
I'm really not missing it.
Cold Grundy turkey?
Their second album wa...what?
*What?*
Stuff their second album.
Yes, it was a complete baste of time.
I prefer the Cranberries anyway.
They're not as good as Atomic Roaster.
2018-05-20 08:45:21 UTC
Post by Fenny
Well, I have forgotten to listen at all for the last couple of weeks.
I'm really not missing it.
Cold Grundy turkey?
Their second album wa...what?
*What?*
Stuff their second album.
Yes, it was a complete baste of time.
I prefer the Cranberries anyway.
They're not as good as Atomic Roaster.
Rather half-baked IMO
2018-05-20 08:44:30 UTC
Post by Fenny
Well, I have forgotten to listen at all for the last couple of weeks.
I'm really not missing it.
Cold Grundy turkey?
Their second album wa...what?
*What?*
Stuff their second album.
Yes, it was a complete baste of time.
I prefer the Cranberries anyway.
Are they related to the Traveling Willberries?
No, the Wravelling Tilburys...
Mike
2018-05-20 15:13:57 UTC
Post by Fenny
Well, I have forgotten to listen at all for the last couple of weeks.
I'm really not missing it.
Cold Grundy turkey?
Their second album wa...what?
*What?*
Stuff their second album.
Yes, it was a complete baste of time.
I prefer the Cranberries anyway.
Are they related to the Traveling Willberries?
No, the Wravelling Tilburys...
There’s always a relative somewhere.
2018-05-20 15:36:53 UTC
Post by Fenny
Well, I have forgotten to listen at all for the last couple of weeks.
I'm really not missing it.
Cold Grundy turkey?
Their second album wa...what?
*What?*
Stuff their second album.
Yes, it was a complete baste of time.
I prefer the Cranberries anyway.
Are they related to the Traveling Willberries?
We have a local covers band who are even more fruit-related: The
Traveling Billberets. So called because their leader was Bill and he
wore a beret. That last bit is in the past tense because whilst Bill and
his beret may have already gone to the great jam-session in the sky, the
band lives on. Sort-of.

2018-05-20 16:17:08 UTC
Post by Fenny
Well, I have forgotten to listen at all for the last couple of weeks.
I'm really not missing it.
Cold Grundy turkey?
Their second album wa...what?
*What?*
Stuff their second album.
Yes, it was a complete baste of time.
I prefer the Cranberries anyway.
Are they related to the Traveling Willberries?
We have a local covers band who are even more fruit-related: The
Traveling Billberets. So called because their leader was Bill and he
wore a beret. That last bit is in the past tense because whilst Bill and
his beret may have already gone to the great jam-session in the sky, the
band lives on. Sort-of.
Nick
Available as a conserve?
2018-05-20 16:22:30 UTC
Post by Fenny
Well, I have forgotten to listen at all for the last couple of weeks.
I'm really not missing it.
Cold Grundy turkey?
Their second album wa...what?
*What?*
Stuff their second album.
Yes, it was a complete baste of time.
I prefer the Cranberries anyway.
Are they related to the Traveling Willberries?
We have a local covers band who are even more fruit-related: The
Traveling Billberets. So called because their leader was Bill and he
wore a beret. That last bit is in the past tense because whilst Bill and
his beret may have already gone to the great jam-session in the sky, the
band lives on. Sort-of.
Nick
Available as a conserve?
Anyone know the difference between a jam and a conserve?
2018-05-20 16:34:19 UTC
Post by Fenny
Well, I have forgotten to listen at all for the last couple of weeks.
I'm really not missing it.
Cold Grundy turkey?
Their second album wa...what?
*What?*
Stuff their second album.
Yes, it was a complete baste of time.
I prefer the Cranberries anyway.
Are they related to the Traveling Willberries?
We have a local covers band who are even more fruit-related: The
Traveling Billberets. So called because their leader was Bill and he
wore a beret. That last bit is in the past tense because whilst Bill and
his beret may have already gone to the great jam-session in the sky, the
band lives on. Sort-of.
Nick
Available as a conserve?
Anyone know the difference between a jam and a conserve?
One has many more vehicles in it.
2018-05-20 17:41:23 UTC
Post by Fenny
Well, I have forgotten to listen at all for the last couple of weeks.
I'm really not missing it.
Cold Grundy turkey?
Their second album wa...what?
*What?*
Stuff their second album.
Yes, it was a complete baste of time.
I prefer the Cranberries anyway.
Are they related to the Traveling Willberries?
We have a local covers band who are even more fruit-related: The
Traveling Billberets. So called because their leader was Bill and he
wore a beret. That last bit is in the past tense because whilst Bill and
his beret may have already gone to the great jam-session in the sky, the
band lives on. Sort-of.
Available as a conserve?
Anyone know the difference between a jam and a conserve?
A conserve is made of whole fruit cooked in sugar water and has chunks
of fruit in a gelled "background". A jam is a lengthy improvisation by
two or more musicians.

HTH.
2018-05-20 18:17:09 UTC
Anyone know the difference between a jam and a conserve?
A conserve is made of whole fruit cooked in sugar water and has chunks
of fruit in a gelled "background". A jam is a lengthy improvisation by
two or more musicians.
HTH.
Well the first part was helpful. 😏
2018-05-20 21:56:10 UTC
Anyone know the difference between a jam and a conserve?
Around a quid a jar.

Maybe even more.
2018-05-21 05:49:51 UTC
Anyone know the difference between a jam and a conserve?
Around a quid a jar.
Maybe even more.
Yes - conserves is extra, luv.
agsmith578688@gmail.com Tony Smith Prestbury
I so seldom eat jam other than wife's and sister-in-law's home made ones, that I have not researched the supermarkets, but my guess is that Waitrose have conserves and Lidl has jam. (I do trade with both emporia for other items.)
agsmith578688@gmail.com Tony Smith Prestbury
2018-05-21 15:00:52 UTC
Post by ***@gmail.com Tony Smith Prestbury
Anyone know the difference between a jam and a conserve?
Around a quid a jar.
Maybe even more.
Yes - conserves is extra, luv.
I so seldom eat jam other than wife's and sister-in-law's home made ones, that I have not researched the supermarkets, but my guess is that Waitrose have conserves and Lidl has jam. (I do trade with both emporia for other items.)
I see we have in the cupboard a jar of "All butter passionfruit curd" preserve from English Heritage's shop at Richmond castle.

So "preserve" is another option.

They advise it on crumpets. Not for me, usually just butter, occasionally marmite.
agsmith578688@gmail.com Tony Smith Prestbury Glos.
2018-10-23 14:19:17 UTC

<snipped>

Jill substituted it for lemon curd in a baking recipe. All went well, although it had date-expired.
Nick Odell
2018-10-23 14:33:25 UTC
Post by ***@gmail.com Tony Smith Prestbury Glos.
<snipped>
Post by ***@gmail.com Tony Smith Prestbury
I see we have in the cupboard a jar of "All butter passionfruit curd" preserve from English Heritage's shop at Richmond castle.
<snipped>
Jill substituted it for lemon curd in a baking recipe. All went well, although it had date-expired.
But did she get away with it at the Ambridge show?
Erme - hang on. Are we still talking about The Archers?

Nick

Rosemary Miskin
2018-05-21 09:29:29 UTC
BTMS asked
Anyone know the difference between a jam and a conserve?
AIUI, conserve has a higher proportion of fruit to sugar, but I'm not sure
what the offical values are.

Rosemary
Fenny
2018-05-19 18:50:33 UTC
Post by Fenny
Intriguing?
If not intriguing, then certainly far from triguing.
Well, I have forgotten to listen at all for the last couple of weeks.
I'm really not missing it.
Cold Grundy turkey?
Pretty much.

Aided by my current drive to spend less time online, read more books
and go to bed earlier.