Keri tweet
2021-05-16 15:59:04 UTC
Allegedly he has been contracted to write two five episode weeks. So a
return to full fat output seems unlikely.
2021-05-16 16:05:34 UTC
A return to an epi every weekday would be an improvement though.
Penny
2021-05-16 16:27:14 UTC
On Sun, 16 May 2021 17:05:34 +0100, BrritSki <***@gmail.com>
Allegedly he has been contracted to write two five episode weeks.  So a
return to full fat output seems unlikely.
A return to an epi every weekday would be an improvement though.
Indeed, that missing Friday episode is still messing with my Monday
afternoon drama listening :(
Paul Herber
2021-05-16 16:33:37 UTC
Allegedly he has been contracted to write two five episode weeks. So a
return to full fat output seems unlikely.
IRTA full tat output
--
Regards, Paul Herber
https://www.paulherber.co.uk/
Chris
2021-05-16 17:28:27 UTC
Post by Paul Herber
Post by krw
Allegedly he has been contracted to write two five episode weeks. So a
return to full fat output seems unlikely.
IRTA full tat output
Snort.