Test
Steve Hague
2020-07-19 07:09:36 UTC
?
Mike
2020-07-19 08:26:23 UTC
?
No, not working at all.
2020-07-19 08:27:25 UTC
On Sun, 19 Jul 2020 08:09:36 +0100, Steve Hague
?
Go ahead, Hague82, we are receiving you loud and clear.
Over and out.
Steve Hague
2020-07-19 08:43:12 UTC
On Sun, 19 Jul 2020 08:09:36 +0100, Steve Hague
?
Go ahead, Hague82, we are receiving you loud and clear.
Over and out.
When I tried to post to another ng this morning, I had a message telling
me that this account does not support newsgroups. I've just been back
and tried again, and it's now working.
Steve
Peter Withey
2020-07-19 09:08:36 UTC
On Sun, 19 Jul 2020 08:09:36 +0100, Steve Hague
?
No play. Bad weather all day in Manchester <g>
Pete
krw
2020-07-21 14:30:43 UTC
?
I saw reports that we won.
2020-07-21 15:26:45 UTC
?
I saw reports that we won.
Was there some sort of contest on the river?
2020-07-21 19:58:59 UTC
?
I saw reports that we won.
Was there some sort of contest on the river?
That Traf-ford isn't getting any younger.
2020-07-22 07:44:27 UTC
?
I saw reports that we won.
Was there some sort of contest on the river?
That Traf-ford isn't getting any younger.
That’s a bit ex-stream innit?
2020-07-22 21:03:04 UTC
?
I saw reports that we won.
Was there some sort of contest on the river?
That Traf-ford isn't getting any younger.
That’s a bit ex-stream innit?
The match was played "in a bubble", so that might be soda-stream.
2020-07-23 02:00:24 UTC
?
I saw reports that we won.
Was there some sort of contest on the river?
That Traf-ford isn't getting any younger.
That’s a bit ex-stream innit?
The match was played "in a bubble", so that might be soda-stream.
Get Bizzy with the Fizzy!
--
Steveski (Whose parents had a Sparklets but NEVER a Soda-Stream :-)