Radio Times/BBC Credits and Spoilers - 19th to 23rd September 2021
2021-09-19 08:54:37 UTC

Cast :
David Archer - Timothy Bentinck
Helen Archer - Louiza Patikas
Jolene Archer - Buffy Davis
Kenton Archer - Richard Attlee
Pat Archer - Patricia Gallimore
Tony Archer - David Troughton
Brian Aldridge - Charles Collingwood
Jennifer Aldridge - Angela Piper
Lee Bryce - Ryan Early
Alice Carter - Hollie Chapman
Chris Carter - Wilf Scolding
Amy Franks - Jennifer Daley
Eddie Grundy - Trevor Harrison
Joy Horville - Jackie Lye
Shula Hebden Lloyd - Judy Bennett
Fallon Rogers - Joanna van Kampen

Director : Rosemary Watts
Editor : Jeremy Howe
Writer : Adrian Flynn

Spoilers:
Sunday 19th - Jennifer fears the worst and there’s a twist at the Flower
and Produce Show.
Monday 20th - Joy brings worrying news and Chris attempts to move forwards.
Tuesday 21st - The walls close in on Lee, and Fallon faces an uphill
struggle.
Wednesday 22nd - Helen takes evasive action and Alice has concerns.
Thursday 23rd - The Aldridges are in shock and there’s a sad goodbye at
the Stables.
2021-09-19 13:24:49 UTC
David Archer - Timothy Bentinck
Helen Archer - Louiza Patikas
Jolene Archer - Buffy Davis
Kenton Archer - Richard Attlee
Pat Archer - Patricia Gallimore
Tony Archer - David Troughton
Brian Aldridge - Charles Collingwood
Jennifer Aldridge - Angela Piper
Lee Bryce - Ryan Early
Alice Carter - Hollie Chapman
Chris Carter - Wilf Scolding
Amy Franks - Jennifer Daley
Eddie Grundy - Trevor Harrison
Joy Horville - Jackie Lye
Shula Hebden Lloyd - Judy Bennett
Fallon Rogers - Joanna van Kampen
Director : Rosemary Watts
Editor : Jeremy Howe
Writer : Adrian Flynn
Sunday 19th - Jennifer fears the worst and there’s a twist at the
Flower and Produce Show.
Visions of them dancing in the aisles.
Post by carolet
Monday 20th - Joy brings worrying news and Chris attempts to move forwards.
(Did Ambridge ever _have_ a football team?)
Thursday 23rd - The Aldridges are in shock and there’s a sad goodbye
at the Stables.
(Presumably the final strum.)

I love the way Microsoft follows standards. In much the same manner that fish
follow migrating caribou. - Paul Tomblin, cited by "The Real Bev", 2017-2-18.
Mike McMillan
2021-09-19 13:58:32 UTC
Post by carolet
Monday 20th - Joy brings worrying news and Chris attempts to move forwards.
(Did Ambridge ever _have_ a football team?)
Thursday 23rd - The Aldridges are in shock and there’s a sad goodbye
at the Stables.
(Presumably the final strum.)
Nacker’s yard for Banjo when it pulls an equine string?
Toodle Pip, Mike McMillan
Penny
2021-09-19 21:19:12 UTC
On Sun, 19 Sep 2021 14:24:49 +0100, "J. P. Gilliver (John)"
Post by carolet
Monday 20th - Joy brings worrying news and Chris attempts to move forwards.
(Did Ambridge ever _have_ a football team?)
Yes, I think Neil played for them, probably Sid too but ICBA to get The
Book out again.
2021-09-20 05:10:18 UTC
Post by J. P. Gilliver (John)
(Did Ambridge ever _have_ a football team?)
Yes, I think Neil played for them, probably Sid too but ICBA to get The
Book out again.
Neither I nor Mrs Sid have ever played for Ambridge's football team.
--
Sid