Very depressing gransnet posts about dentists
2020-05-08 11:10:07 UTC
https://www.gransnet.com/forums/health/1278328-Dentist-needed?pg=2

I have had a crown with nerve still there and reacting now and then
for a year or so. Last time I saw the dentist we agreed to keep
watching it. He could have begun root canal treatment, checked it and
hopefully found enough left to do a new crown but..root canal.. and
extractions are a Big Deal for me. Then send me to hospital as I take
Alendronate for bone density and that means teeth can leave bits in .
That thread on gransnet is disquietening. Hope I do not need help.
Penny
2020-05-08 12:48:18 UTC
On Fri, 08 May 2020 12:10:07 +0100, Vicky Ayech <***@gmail.com>
https://www.gransnet.com/forums/health/1278328-Dentist-needed?pg=2
I have had a crown with nerve still there and reacting now and then
for a year or so. Last time I saw the dentist we agreed to keep
watching it. He could have begun root canal treatment, checked it and
hopefully found enough left to do a new crown but..root canal.. and
extractions are a Big Deal for me. Then send me to hospital as I take
Alendronate for bone density and that means teeth can leave bits in .
That thread on gransnet is disquietening. Hope I do not need help.
I haven't looked at your link but heard a woman on the radio (today?)
talking about this problem. The only current solution would be extraction,
they said.
2020-05-08 18:47:18 UTC
Post by Vicky Ayech
https://www.gransnet.com/forums/health/1278328-Dentist-needed?pg=2
I have had a crown with nerve still there and reacting now and then
for a year or so. Last time I saw the dentist we agreed to keep
watching it. He could have begun root canal treatment, checked it and
hopefully found enough left to do a new crown but..root canal.. and
extractions are a Big Deal for me. Then send me to hospital as I take
Alendronate for bone density and that means teeth can leave bits in .
That thread on gransnet is disquietening. Hope I do not need help.
I understand that there are still places available for the summer term
at the Errol Graham school of home dentistry.