ask umratica
2018-07-21 11:51:58 UTC
BT phone rental and calls. Anyone know what if anything one can tweak this
to? I only know about paying before 7pm.

2018-07-21 12:57:44 UTC
On Sat, 21 Jul 2018 11:51:58 GMT, Chris McMillan
Post by Chris McMillan
BT phone rental and calls. Anyone know what if anything one can tweak this
to? I only know about paying before 7pm.
I'm not sure I understand the question.

There are different levels of monthly inclusive calls, where you can
have no inclusive calls, evenings only (7pm to 7am), evenings &
weekends or all calls inclusive. Obviously these cost different
amounts.
2018-07-22 13:41:43 UTC
Post by Chris McMillan
BT phone rental and calls. Anyone know what if anything one can tweak this
to? I only know about paying before 7pm.
I'm not sure I understand the question.
There are different levels of monthly inclusive calls, where you can
have no inclusive calls, evenings only (7pm to 7am), evenings &
weekends or all calls inclusive. Obviously these cost different
amounts.
Thanks Fenny. Since I asked, mum’s cat has had to be put to sleep suddenly
and I’m hoping she will now go into care as willingly as is possible when
you live in a world of hallucinations.