OT: Cause of Death
2020-04-26 23:11:15 UTC
IIRC there was some discussion recently about "died of Covid-19" versus
"died with Covid-19." There is a relevant piece here

https://lostcousins.com/newsletters2/lateapr20news.htm

which I think will interest many Umrats.
Wrexham, UK
Min
2020-04-26 23:17:19 UTC
IIRC there was some discussion recently about "died of Covid-19" versus
"died with Covid-19." There is a relevant piece here
https://lostcousins.com/newsletters2/lateapr20news.htm
which I think will interest many Umrats.
Fascinating! I can see why you like Lost Cousins!
Min
Sid Nuncius
2020-04-27 05:06:30 UTC
IIRC there was some discussion recently about "died of Covid-19" versus
"died with Covid-19."  There is a relevant piece here
https://lostcousins.com/newsletters2/lateapr20news.htm
which I think will interest many Umrats.
It most certainly interested this umrat. Thanks, Jenny.
It certainly did. Fascinating. Thanks Jenny.
steve hague
2020-04-27 11:45:47 UTC
IIRC there was some discussion recently about "died of Covid-19"
versus "died with Covid-19."  There is a relevant piece here
https://lostcousins.com/newsletters2/lateapr20news.htm
which I think will interest many Umrats.
It certainly did. Fascinating.  Thanks Jenny.
Yes. So you don't die from corvid 19, but you might die with it. A
doctor friend told me a long time ago that pneumonia isn't an illness in
itself, it's a symptom which can be caused by all manner of infections.
It can be a fatal symptom though.
Sarah Merry
2020-04-27 14:13:05 UTC
That was really interesting, thank you!
Mike
2020-04-27 14:35:12 UTC
Post by Sarah Merry
That was really interesting, thank you!
Hello Sarah, haven’t seen your name in these parts before; if you are new,
Welcome to UMRA!
Sarah Merry
2020-04-27 15:13:46 UTC
Hello Sarah, haven’t seen your name in these parts before; if you are new,
Welcome to UMRA!
Hello, and thank you!

Not a particularly new member, but I think that was probably my first post!

Cheers,

Sarah
Nick Odell
2020-04-27 18:37:50 UTC
Welcome! Any connection with @TomMerryTimps ???

Nick
Sarah K
Not that I know of...!
Nick Odell
2020-04-29 23:22:53 UTC
Post by Sarah Merry
Hello Sarah, haven’t seen your name in these parts before; if you are new,
Welcome to UMRA!
Hello, and thank you!
Not a particularly new member, but I think that was probably my first post!
Cheers,
Sarah
Nick
Not that I know of...!
Just wondered. I used to work with him and came to understand that he
and his family were all keen listeners.

But not your last we hope !
Sid Nuncius
2020-04-27 18:42:50 UTC
Post by Sarah Merry
Post by Mike
Hello Sarah, haven’t seen your name in these parts before; if you are new,
Welcome to UMRA!
Hello, and thank you!
Not a particularly new member, but I think that was probably my first post!
And I hope there will be plenty more. Welcome from me, too - good to
see you here.
2020-04-27 20:14:43 UTC
On Mon, 27 Apr 2020 19:42:50 +0100, Sid Nuncius
Post by Sid Nuncius
Post by Sarah Merry
Hello Sarah, haven’t seen your name in these parts before; if you are new,
Welcome to UMRA!
Hello, and thank you!
Not a particularly new member, but I think that was probably my first post!
And I hope there will be plenty more. Welcome from me, too - good to
see you here.
Hi Sarah. If you've been around a while you probably know about the
chocolate stash. Does she still get a free pass even if she's not
quite new?
Serena Blanchflower
2020-04-28 13:54:28 UTC
Post by Sarah Merry
Post by Mike
Hello Sarah, haven’t seen your name in these parts before; if you are new,
Welcome to UMRA!
Hello, and thank you!
Not a particularly new member, but I think that was probably my first post!
And I hope there will be plenty more.  Welcome from me, too - good to
see you here.
And from me, on all counts :)
--
Happy hibernating and stay well,
best wishes, Serena
If at first you don't succeed, don't try sky-diving.
Chris McMillan
2020-04-27 18:02:57 UTC
Welcome, Sarah. Chris, Mrs McToodles
steveski
2020-04-28 00:49:34 UTC
Post by Sarah Merry
That was really interesting, thank you!
Welcome, Sarah. Chris, Mrs McToodles
Also from me. BTW, beware of the alligator.
2020-04-28 07:47:31 UTC
Post by Sarah Merry
That was really interesting, thank you!
Welcome, Sarah. Chris, Mrs McToodles
Also from me. BTW, beware of the alligator.
Doe it need to be ‘vetted’?
2020-04-28 13:49:35 UTC
On Tue, 28 Apr 2020 07:47:31 GMT, Mike <***@ntlworld.com> scrawled
in the dust...
Post by Sarah Merry
That was really interesting, thank you!
Welcome, Sarah. Chris, Mrs McToodles
Also from me. BTW, beware of the alligator.
Doe it need to be ‘vetted’?
The deer or the gator?

Hi Sarah.