The Future...
2019-11-10 09:24:36 UTC
Right then, Joe’s gone, but Alf hasn’t yet, there’s no room for him at
Number 1, The Green, nor is there really room for the ferrets.
So, Nugger Orff Alf, your every utterance bothers me, you contribute
nothing and you are as big a drain on the Grundys as RussLeach is on
Lizzie. GET YE GONE ALF!
2019-11-10 09:37:32 UTC
Right then, Joe’s gone, but Alf hasn’t yet, there’s no room for him at
Number 1, The Green, nor is there really room for the ferrets.
So, Nugger Orff Alf, your every utterance bothers me, you contribute
nothing and you are as big a drain on the Grundys as RussLeach is on
Lizzie. GET YE GONE ALF!
YES! YES!! YES!!!
I have a horrible feeling he has nowhere to do and Clarrie and Eddie
are not nasty enough to throw him out if he says so. Maybe Carpet can
arrest him for a discovered crime and take him off to 3 meals a day
and a warm bed.
Mike
2019-11-10 10:59:26 UTC
Right then, Joe’s gone, but Alf hasn’t yet, there’s no room for him at
Number 1, The Green, nor is there really room for the ferrets.
So, Nugger Orff Alf, your every utterance bothers me, you contribute
nothing and you are as big a drain on the Grundys as RussLeach is on
Lizzie. GET YE GONE ALF!
YES! YES!! YES!!!
I have a horrible feeling he has nowhere to do and Clarrie and Eddie
are not nasty enough to throw him out if he says so. Maybe Carpet can
arrest him for a discovered crime and take him off to 3 meals a day
and a warm bed.
But there again, even Alf believes in some give and take; the Village gives
and he takes.