UMRA birthday info for 19 July 2019
Birthday Monitor
2019-07-19 06:22:50 UTC
Birthday News for today, 19 July: Jack Woolley.
2019-07-19 07:35:52 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 19 July: Jack Woolley.
And will Piggy mention it I wonder?
2019-07-19 10:13:23 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 19 July: Jack Woolley.
And will Piggy mention it I wonder?
She should. He would have been 100 today.

Jack Woolley was born 19/07/1919, and died 02/01/2014, aged 94. Would be
100.
2019-07-19 10:28:01 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 19 July: Jack Woolley.
And will Piggy mention it I wonder?
She should. He would have been 100 today.
Jack Woolley was born 19/07/1919, and died 02/01/2014, aged 94. Would be
100.
Perhaps Higgs will drop by with a ‘100 today’ balloon.
2019-07-19 10:56:08 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 19 July: Jack Woolley.
And will Piggy mention it I wonder?
She should. He would have been 100 today.
Jack Woolley was born 19/07/1919, and died 02/01/2014, aged 94. Would be
100.
Perhaps Higgs will drop by with a ‘100 today’ balloon.
Higgs didn't go on to work for LL, did he? So I wonder if he stopped
working for Peggy when Jack went into The Laurels. And I suppose he
could still be alive, unless they throw drivers onto the funeral pyre
with the car owner.
BrritSki
Only Sooty's driver...
Mike
2019-07-19 12:26:37 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 19 July: Jack Woolley.
And will Piggy mention it I wonder?
She should. He would have been 100 today.
Jack Woolley was born 19/07/1919, and died 02/01/2014, aged 94. Would be
100.
Perhaps Higgs will drop by with a ‘100 today’ balloon.
Higgs didn't go on to work for LL, did he? So I wonder if he stopped
working for Peggy when Jack went into The Laurels. And I suppose he
could still be alive, unless they throw drivers onto the funeral pyre
with the car owner.
Only Sooty's driver...
No, that was Ashly...
The penny has dropped, that's clever
BrritSki
<bows> I thangyew...
Chris McMillan
2019-07-20 10:06:15 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 19 July: Jack Woolley.
And will Piggy mention it I wonder?
She should. He would have been 100 today.
Jack Woolley was born 19/07/1919, and died 02/01/2014, aged 94. Would be
100.
Perhaps Higgs will drop by with a ‘100 today’ balloon.
Higgs didn't go on to work for LL, did he? So I wonder if he stopped
working for Peggy when Jack went into The Laurels. And I suppose he
could still be alive, unless they throw drivers onto the funeral pyre
with the car owner.
BT for Vicky please!

2019-07-20 18:16:38 UTC
Higgs didn't go on to work for LL, did he? So I wonder if he stopped
working for Peggy when Jack went into The Laurels. And I suppose he
could still be alive, unless they throw drivers onto the funeral pyre
with the car owner.
BT for Vicky please!
Witty, but not really BT, I'm afraid.
2019-07-20 10:06:15 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 19 July: Jack Woolley.
And will Piggy mention it I wonder?
She should. He would have been 100 today.
Jack Woolley was born 19/07/1919, and died 02/01/2014, aged 94. Would be
100.
Had this largesse been set up as a Trust Fund to be used as an annual award
scheme but still with the same aim, say asa ‘seed funding’, she could have
named it in Jack 2’s memory?

2019-07-20 12:25:48 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 19 July: Jack Woolley.
And will Piggy mention it I wonder?
She should. He would have been 100 today.
Jack Woolley was born 19/07/1919, and died 02/01/2014, aged 94. Would be
100.
Had this largesse been set up as a Trust Fund to be used as an annual award
scheme but still with the same aim, say asa ‘seed funding’, she could have
named it in Jack 2’s memory?
Sincerely Chris
£0.5m will generate £10k - better than nothing but hardly enough to make
changes which shatter Ambridge to the core to use a well known phrase.

Given the dissing Kate got last night I still back her to win.
2019-07-20 19:01:21 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 19 July: Jack Woolley.
And will Piggy mention it I wonder?
She should. He would have been 100 today.
Jack Woolley was born 19/07/1919, and died 02/01/2014, aged 94. Would be
100.
Had this largesse been set up as a Trust Fund to be used as an annual award
scheme but still with the same aim, say asa ‘seed funding’, she could have
named it in Jack 2’s memory?
Ambridge's answer to the Nobel Prize?
2019-07-20 19:18:26 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 19 July: Jack Woolley.
And will Piggy mention it I wonder?
She should. He would have been 100 today.
Jack Woolley was born 19/07/1919, and died 02/01/2014, aged 94. Would be
100.
Had this largesse been set up as a Trust Fund to be used as an annual award
scheme but still with the same aim, say asa ‘seed funding’, she could have
named it in Jack 2’s memory?
Ambridge's answer to the Nobel Prize?
Where the likes of Eddie are concerned, it is more likely to be the Knobble
Prize