OT: Uno from SODAM
2021-09-09 16:21:50 UTC
"This is a picture of my new dog, Bingo’s half brother, who needed a
new home. Their interactions are interesting, as they vie for top spot.
???

SODAM"

"Yes, share with umra."

OK:

(Unfortunately, my hosting company has decided that making a directory
listing available wherever I haven't placed an index.htm[l] file in it
is a security risk. The rest of the pictures [and the odd video] of
Bingo and Uno - right back to 2018 - are still there, but you need to
add their filename to http://255soft.uk/Bingo/ [on its own that now
gives a 403]. I've uploaded a list:
http://255soft.uk/Bingo/dir.txt .)

I met Bingo a couple of years ago. Delightful.

What has happened since 1979, I suspect, is that the spotting of mistakes has
become entirely associated with mean-spiritedness, snobbishness and
judgementalism. But...can be...funny and interesting.
Lynn Truss, RT 2015/2/21-27
J. P. Gilliver (John)
2021-09-09 20:05:35 UTC
"Took a couple of hours to get them both together and still.

Another one to come of them eating.

SODAM"

http://255soft.uk/Bingo/24. 2021_09_09 19_11_21.jpg

"The most peaceful thirty seconds of the day!

SODAM"

... the pleasure of the mind is an amazing thing. My life has been driven by
the satisfaction of curiosity. - Jeremy Paxman (being interviewed by Anne
Widdecombe), Radio Times, 2-8 July 2011.
Penny
2021-09-10 08:43:55 UTC
On Thu, 9 Sep 2021 21:05:35 +0100, "J. P. Gilliver (John)"
Post by J. P. Gilliver (John)
"Took a couple of hours to get them both together and still.
Another one to come of them eating.
SODAM"
http://255soft.uk/Bingo/24. 2021_09_09 19_11_21.jpg
or
http://255soft.uk/Bingo/25.%202021_09_09%2019_11_18.jpg
http://255soft.uk/Bingo/26.%202021_09_09%2019_11_14.jpg
http://255soft.uk/Bingo/27.%202021_09_09%2019_10_14.jpg
"The most peaceful thirty seconds of the day!
SODAM"
http://255soft.uk/Bingo/28.%202021_09_09%2018_51_05.jpg
Cute
Happiness comes in through doors you didn't even know you'd left open.
Chris
2021-09-10 16:13:23 UTC
http://255soft.uk/Bingo/23.%202021_09_02%2017_50_47%20Uno.jpg
(Unfortunately, my hosting company has decided that making a directory
listing available wherever I haven't placed an index.htm[l] file in it
is a security risk. The rest of the pictures [and the odd video] of
Bingo and Uno - right back to 2018 - are still there, but you need to
add their filename to http://255soft.uk/Bingo/ [on its own that now
http://255soft.uk/Bingo/dir.txt .)
I met Bingo a couple of years ago. Delightful.
Ask SODAM fir her email addy please. Last time I emailed, it bounced. Was
trying to give her my new one the other week.

2021-09-10 17:01:15 UTC
On Fri, 10 Sep 2021 at 16:13:23, Chris <***@ntlworld.com>
wrote (my responses usually follow points raised):
[]
Post by Chris
Ask SODAM fir her email addy please. Last time I emailed, it bounced. Was
trying to give her my new one the other week.
Sincerely Chris
Done. (Ask me again if she doesn't contact you and I'll send it; thought
I should ask her first.)

... a series about a grumpy old man who lives in a phone box is unlikely to
have been commissioned these days. 798 episodes later ...
Chris
2021-09-12 16:18:32 UTC
Post by Chris
Ask SODAM fir her email addy please. Last time I emailed, it bounced. Was
trying to give her my new one the other week.
Sincerely Chris
Done. (Ask me again if she doesn't contact you and I'll send it; thought
I should ask her first.)
Thanks JPeg. Did you tell her the tale of woe?