Spoiler Thursday 19.8.21
2021-08-19 19:02:56 UTC
Did my ears deceive me?

Is Adam's new employer Christian Lance-A-Boil?

Does this mean that Keri Davies has decided to leave the show and as a
going-away gift has left the rest of the writers stuck with a name
that nobody will be able to pronounce without a smirk?

2021-08-19 21:10:55 UTC
On Thu, 19 Aug 2021 20:02:56 +0100, Nick Odell
Post by Nick Odell
Did my ears deceive me?
Is Adam's new employer Christian Lance-A-Boil?
Does this mean that Keri Davies has decided to leave the show and as a
going-away gift has left the rest of the writers stuck with a name
that nobody will be able to pronounce without a smirk?
Nick
Just listened but I didn't catch the name.
I suppose tonight's was better than the last 2 nights and does at
least continue 2 stories. I was fed up with totally irrelevant new
and stupid lines appearing, like Roy not sleeping. And anything with
Tracy in it.
krw
2021-08-20 08:48:05 UTC
I was fed up with totally irrelevant new
and stupid lines appearing, like Roy not sleeping.
Roy not sleeping is the follow up to the recent story about "no strings
meetings" - not a new story. No doubt we will shortly have STIs and
visits to clinics rammed down our throats as the next "ishoo" they want
to cover.
If the story now goes that way I am going to blame you!
Nick Odell
2021-08-20 10:53:57 UTC
I was fed up with totally irrelevant new
and stupid lines appearing, like Roy not sleeping.
Roy not sleeping is the follow up to the recent story about "no strings
meetings" - not a new story. No doubt we will shortly have STIs and
visits to clinics rammed down our throats as the next "ishoo" they want
to cover.
A little less of the ramming down our throats, IYWBSK

Family newsgroup, and all that.

2021-08-20 11:50:27 UTC
I was fed up with totally irrelevant new
and stupid lines appearing, like Roy not sleeping.
Roy not sleeping is the follow up to the recent story about "no strings
meetings" - not a new story. No doubt we will shortly have STIs and
visits to clinics rammed down our throats as the next "ishoo" they want
to cover.
A little less of the ramming down our throats, IYWBSK
Family newsgroup, and all that.
Nick
That’s more likely to result in herpes innit?
Toodle Pip, Mike McMillan
Sam Plusnet
2021-08-20 20:16:59 UTC
I was fed up with totally irrelevant new
and stupid lines appearing, like Roy not sleeping.
Roy not sleeping is the follow up to the recent story about "no strings
meetings" - not a new story. No doubt we will shortly have STIs and
visits to clinics rammed down our throats as the next "ishoo" they want
to cover.
A little less of the ramming down our throats, IYWBSK
Family newsgroup, and all that.
Can't stomach that sort of thing?
Min
2021-08-21 00:00:40 UTC
I was fed up with totally irrelevant new
and stupid lines appearing, like Roy not sleeping.
Roy not sleeping is the follow up to the recent story about "no strings
meetings" - not a new story. No doubt we will shortly have STIs and
visits to clinics rammed down our throats as the next "ishoo" they want
to cover.
A little less of the ramming down our throats, IYWBSK
Family newsgroup, and all that.
Can't stomach that sort of thing?
<Small optimistic voice> Maybe Roy has narcolepsy? That would be a Jolly
Interesting storyline with the Potential for bags of Interesting Information </SOV>
Okay, STIs it is.
--
Min
PS. Narcoleptic Insomniac is *not* an oxymoron...
Sid Nuncius
2021-08-21 08:12:13 UTC
I was fed up with  totally irrelevant new
and stupid lines appearing, like Roy not sleeping.
Roy not sleeping is the follow up to the recent story about "no strings
meetings" - not a new story.  No doubt we will shortly have STIs and
visits to clinics rammed down our throats as the next "ishoo" they want
to cover.
A little less of the ramming down our throats, IYWBSK
Family newsgroup, and all that.
Can't stomach that sort of thing?
Well, it can come as a bit of a blow.
--
Sid

N.
Mike McMillan
2021-08-21 09:47:53 UTC
On Sat, 21 Aug 2021 09:12:13 +0100, Sid Nuncius
I was fed up with  totally irrelevant new
and stupid lines appearing, like Roy not sleeping.
Roy not sleeping is the follow up to the recent story about "no strings
meetings" - not a new story.  No doubt we will shortly have STIs and
visits to clinics rammed down our throats as the next "ishoo" they want
to cover.
A little less of the ramming down our throats, IYWBSK
Family newsgroup, and all that.
Can't stomach that sort of thing?
Well, it can come as a bit of a blow.
BTN!
N.
Possibly a little salty? (So I am told).
Toodle Pip, Mike McMillan
Sid Nuncius
2021-08-21 17:08:07 UTC
On Sat, 21 Aug 2021 09:12:13 +0100, Sid Nuncius
I was fed up with  totally irrelevant new
and stupid lines appearing, like Roy not sleeping.
Roy not sleeping is the follow up to the recent story about "no strings
meetings" - not a new story.  No doubt we will shortly have STIs and
visits to clinics rammed down our throats as the next "ishoo" they want
to cover.
A little less of the ramming down our throats, IYWBSK
Family newsgroup, and all that.
Can't stomach that sort of thing?
Well, it can come as a bit of a blow.
BTN!
I'll take your word for it.
--
Sid
2021-08-21 18:25:10 UTC
On Sat, 21 Aug 2021 09:12:13 +0100, Sid Nuncius
I was fed up with  totally irrelevant new
and stupid lines appearing, like Roy not sleeping.
Roy not sleeping is the follow up to the recent story about "no strings
meetings" - not a new story.  No doubt we will shortly have STIs and
visits to clinics rammed down our throats as the next "ishoo" they want
to cover.
A little less of the ramming down our throats, IYWBSK
Family newsgroup, and all that.
Can't stomach that sort of thing?
Well, it can come as a bit of a blow.
BTN!
N.
MV, so no.

john

(originally I hit Reply instead of Follow-up, so apologies for the
apparent delay)
Nick Odell
2021-08-21 19:50:34 UTC
On Sat, 21 Aug 2021 09:12:13 +0100, Sid Nuncius
I was fed up with  totally irrelevant new
and stupid lines appearing, like Roy not sleeping.
Roy not sleeping is the follow up to the recent story about "no strings
meetings" - not a new story.  No doubt we will shortly have STIs and
visits to clinics rammed down our throats as the next "ishoo" they want
to cover.
A little less of the ramming down our throats, IYWBSK
Family newsgroup, and all that.
Can't stomach that sort of thing?
Well, it can come as a bit of a blow.
BTN!
N.
MV, so no.
john
(originally I hit Reply instead of Follow-up, so apologies for the
apparent delay)
Oh!
I thought that was deliberate.
I've just sent an email thanking you for the personal response.

2021-08-21 21:16:52 UTC
[...]
Surely you don't expect competence.

2021-08-22 08:21:24 UTC
[...]
Perhaps it was just an involuntary ejaculation?
Toodle Pip, Mike McMillan
Sid Nuncius
2021-08-22 09:15:08 UTC
Post by Mike McMillan
[...]
Just a case of premature elucidation, I think.
--
Sid
2021-08-22 10:23:07 UTC
Post by Mike McMillan
[...]
There’s a vas deferens there.
Toodle Pip, Mike McMillan
Vicky Ayech
2021-08-20 08:48:31 UTC
I was fed up with totally irrelevant new
and stupid lines appearing, like Roy not sleeping. And anything with
Tracy in it.
Lines are never irrelevant - all will be revealed, but not necessarily
soon.
You are probably right, someone suggested Roy lacks sleep as he's on
sex websites, or even found someone for 'fun'. .If so I don't want to
hear any details!