Archers Jigsaw
2018-11-04 13:09:12 UTC
I am attempting to declutter the house - <pause for general merriment>

Clearing out the front bedroom has unearthed an Archers Addicts
Ambridge 1000 piece jigsaw. I believe it was a present from my aunt &
uncle quite some time ago and it is complete with the bits in a sealed
bag in the box.

If anyrat would like it, let me know. Otherwise, it will go to a
local charity shop.
2018-11-04 17:35:58 UTC
On Sun, 04 Nov 2018 13:09:12 +0000, Fenny
Post by Fenny
I am attempting to declutter the house - <pause for general merriment>
Clearing out the front bedroom has unearthed an Archers Addicts
Ambridge 1000 piece jigsaw. I believe it was a present from my aunt &
uncle quite some time ago and it is complete with the bits in a sealed
bag in the box.
If anyrat would like it, let me know. Otherwise, it will go to a
local charity shop.
I've got the Archers board game and will never have a chance to play
it. I offered it on fb but nobody asked for it. Anyone? Or charity is
a good idea.