UMRA birthday info for 14 September 2021
Birthday Monitor
2021-09-14 06:30:26 UTC
Birthday News for today, 14 September: Jo Lonergan, Rosie Mabbott and
Alistair Lloyd.
2021-09-14 08:21:30 UTC
Many happy returns, Jo.
Min
2021-09-15 01:45:46 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 14 September: Jo Lonergan, Rosie Mabbott and
Alistair Lloyd.
Many happy returns, Jo.
Belated Happies Jo, from me, the Hounds and a visiting Cocker Spaniel...
Min
Penny
2021-09-15 09:51:34 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 14 September: Jo Lonergan, Rosie Mabbott and
Alistair Lloyd.
Belated birthday greetings to Jo - reminds me of the year I was expecting
to see you at the 100 Club where your brother was playing. We got you an
actual card but you didn't show up - I emailed you a scan of it.