It's official: Nick O'Dell is a diamond geezer.
2018-10-11 16:24:10 UTC
I'd like everyrat to see this.

He recorded all of 'Annika Stranded', burned it to a CD and posted it to
me. At no cost for time, materiel and postage.

Pint of Shires, Nick?
2018-10-12 08:10:44 UTC
I'd like everyrat to see this.
He recorded all of 'Annika Stranded', burned it to a CD and posted it to
me. At no cost for time, materiel and postage.
Pint of Shires, Nick?
Having been a beneficiary of similar generosity of both spirit and
pocket in the past, I should like to endorse Steveski's assessment of
Nick's cubic-lattice carbon structure.
2018-10-12 11:20:18 UTC
I'd like everyrat to see this.
He recorded all of 'Annika Stranded', burned it to a CD and posted it to
me. At no cost for time, materiel and postage.
Pint of Shires, Nick?
Having been a beneficiary of similar generosity of both spirit and
pocket in the past, I should like to endorse Steveski's assessment of
Nick's cubic-lattice carbon structure.
But [thread merge] tetrahedrally coordinated.

john
SODAM
2018-10-12 13:39:12 UTC
I'd like everyrat to see this.
He recorded all of 'Annika Stranded', burned it to a CD and posted it to
me. At no cost for time, materiel and postage.
Pint of Shires, Nick?
Having been a beneficiary of similar generosity of both spirit and
pocket in the past, I should like to endorse Steveski's assessment of
Nick's cubic-lattice carbon structure.
Similarly, I was a recipient of Nick’s generosity. Hence, I have An
Important Suggestion to make. < Clears throat and adopts suitable stance>.
For those who make a significant contribution to the real-life, err, lives
of umrats by performing a generous service, I propose that we should have
an Award. This would take the form of a virtual gold medal and give the
recipient letters to put after their name.

I thought perhaps UGG (umra Generosity Gong) or ULTRA (umra Life
Transforming Rapture Award). Otherats could probably do better with the
name but do we have agreement? Nick would be the first recipient.
Obviously, the Toodles will both get one for their tremendous hospitality
at their umra BBQs over the years. Perhaps they could have something like a
lifetime achievement award.
--
SODAM
The thinking umrat’s choice for editor
Kate B
2018-10-12 14:07:16 UTC
Post by SODAM
[...]
Seconded! I like ULTRA, myself. Perhaps SODAM would honour the
occasional gonging with an Ultra-Ode?
2018-10-12 14:37:10 UTC
Post by Kate B
Post by SODAM
[...]
Thirded!

And I would like the Award also to go to an Umrat who gifted me most
kindly and unexpectedly a couple of years ago. I know that Umrat would
prefer to remain anonymous but you know who you are and I hope you will
wear your ULTRA with pride.
http://jennygenes.blogspot.co.uk/
BrritSki
2018-10-12 16:32:11 UTC
Post by Kate B
Post by SODAM
[...]
Nthed !

May I suggest that the ward is actually in the form of a gold chocolate
coin, so the contents can be carefully excavated and consumed and then
the empty wrapper worn on the end of a suitable ribbon.
Nick Odell
2018-10-16 12:34:03 UTC
Post by Kate B
Post by SODAM
[...]
I'm overwhelmed! The package arrived this morning and I naturally had to
try it on at once.

To be honest, I was a little afraid that the award might be gaudy, tacky
and a ghastly heap of bling but I ought to have known umra better. It's
most elegant and understated in a most umratic way and I shall be proud
to wear it to the best social occasions.

Here is a photo of me wearing it: tinypic.com/r/k0r5g6/9

Sorry: I'm rubbish at taking selfies in the mirror - hopefully the
official umra portrait will be better.

2018-10-16 13:15:59 UTC
Here is a photo of me wearing it: tinypic.com/r/k0r5g6/9
That's a biggun ! :)
Penny
2018-10-16 13:46:21 UTC
Post by Kate B
Post by SODAM
[...]
Nick
Were you feeling in a reflective mood?
2018-10-12 17:17:44 UTC
On Fri, 12 Oct 2018 15:37:10 +0100, Jenny M Benson
Post by Jenny M Benson
Post by Kate B
[...]
I think the McToodles should get an award for the BBQs and also the
very kind person who brought the umra mugs to me in Euston when I was
baby-sitting grandson some years ago and refused any payment.
SODAM
2018-10-12 14:37:19 UTC
Post by Kate B
Post by SODAM
[...]
<Inclines head graciously >
Mike
2018-10-12 14:58:45 UTC
Post by SODAM
[...]
I like the idea of UGG, has a certain ring of being the antidote to CBA
somehow. I think Ultra should be left as a sacrosanct tribute to all those
who contributed to the war effort in and around Bletchley Park - (my Mum
was one).
SODAM
2018-10-12 15:18:04 UTC
Post by SODAM
[...]
<puzzled> But surely she wasn’t an umrat?
Mike
2018-10-12 16:10:53 UTC
Post by SODAM
Post by Mike
Post by SODAM
[...]
Nope, she was a ‘Wireless Operator’ based at RAF Chicksands in
Bedfordshire; much of the intelligence she listened to in morse code was
then transcribed ‘on the fly’ then couriered to BP and formed a chunk of
the ‘ULTRA’ operation so we knew what Gerry was planning and doing day to
day.
2018-10-15 08:20:17 UTC
Post by SODAM
Post by Mike
Post by SODAM
[...]
Reckon if McT’s mum had been living nearer, she’d have cooked the bbq
herself. A few times she gave us things for the stalls, and quite a few
things we used as serving dishes etc were turf outs from her kitchen
cupboards. She liked what we did but didn’t quite understand the
fascination with a radio programme she no longer followed. Can’t remember
if she had a fave tv soap.

Sincerly Chris
J. P. Gilliver (John)
2018-10-12 20:12:50 UTC
Post by SODAM
I thought perhaps UGG (umra Generosity Gong) or ULTRA (umra Life
Transforming Rapture Award). Otherats could probably do better with the
name but do we have agreement? Nick would be the first recipient.
Obviously, the Toodles will both get one for their tremendous hospitality
at their umra BBQs over the years. Perhaps they could have something like a
lifetime achievement award.
I like the idea of UGG, has a certain ring of being the antidote to CBA
somehow. I think Ultra should be left as a sacrosanct tribute to all those
who contributed to the war effort in and around Bletchley Park - (my Mum
was one).
The fact that Ugg also means a sort of furry boot is umratic, too,
somehow. (Maybe the awards could be such boots.)

(Petitions - at least e-petitions - should collect votes both for and
against, if they're going to be reported as indicative of public
opinion. If you agree, please click below, unless you already have.)
https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/230003/sponsors/new?token=gHafDVBYobum
elL9J54c

live your dash. ... On your tombstone, there's the date you're born and the
date you die - and in between there's a dash. - a friend quoted by Dustin
Hoffman in Radio Times, 5-11 January 2013
Serena Blanchflower
2018-10-12 20:43:11 UTC
I like the idea of UGG, has a certain ring of being the antidote to CBA
somehow.
Yes, so do I. I think the idea of the award is an excellent one :)
Be careful what you wish for; it just may come true.
SODAM
2018-10-12 22:16:23 UTC
I like the idea of UGG, has a certain ring of being the antidote to CBA
somehow.
Yes, so do I. I think the idea of the award is an excellent one :)
Although a majority so far approve of the award, there is controversy on
the most suitable name for it. Perhaps, to fudge it truly umratically, we
could use both and make it the ULTRA-UGG.
Despite Nick’s humble protestations, we insist he has the award. I shall
therefore send him a large gold (chocolate) coin (as per Brritski) and
henceforth he shall append the letters ULTRA-UGG to his name on all umratic
communications.

Nick knows all about it
He’s listened to the show
He knows that Annika is stranded
And where she tried to go.

But some of us don’t listen
Which now we all regret
Because we missed it first time round -
Yet Nick has the whole set!

And he’s a diamond geezer
Who owns all the gear
To copy series one to four
For umrats far and near.

Nick copied all the programmes
And burned them to CD
Dispatched them at his own expense
To you, and her, and me.

Now for some binge listening
Radio Four culture*/ Now we’ve caught the bug
Let’s hear applause for Nick, the man
Who won the first ULTRA./ With umra’s award of UGG.

*I know but it’s the nearest I could think of and I only had ten minutes.
Vicky Ayech
2018-10-13 08:39:19 UTC
Post by SODAM
[...]
I think SODAM should have an ULTRA_UGG for services to Vogon and umra
poetry.
SODAM
2018-10-13 18:24:36 UTC
Post by SODAM
[...]
Darling, you are very kind but I was only doing my job and don’t think I
did a real life extra-umra generous act that added to anyrat’s real-life.

However, I shall treasure the Vogon reference and lay it to my heart.
J. P. Gilliver (John)
2018-10-13 19:54:40 UTC
In message
[]
Post by SODAM
However, I shall treasure the Vogon reference and lay it to my heart.
You are far better than Paul(a) Neil Milstone Jennings/Johnson.

(Petitions - at least e-petitions - should collect votes both for and
against, if they're going to be reported as indicative of public
opinion. If you agree, please click below, unless you already have.)
https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/230003/sponsors/new?token=gHafDVBYobumelL9J54c

Find out what works. Then do it. That's my system. I'm always surprised it
isn't more popular. - Scott Adams, 2015
Kate B
2018-10-13 09:39:45 UTC
Post by SODAM
[...]
Oh bravissimo!

I'm wondering if BUMRA should be reinstated. I've got a bit of empty
webspace. Is there an archive still anywhere?
2018-10-13 10:45:03 UTC
Post by Kate B
Post by SODAM
Post by Mike
[...]
Oh, yes please, Kate! That would be brilliant. I can't find the old
BUMRA page, but Kimbo may still have a viable link. I think somerats are
still in touch with her via Facebook or other Places I Do Not Venture.
Could someone ask? And send her my love while you're at it?
2018-10-13 11:05:42 UTC
Post by Kate B
I'm wondering if BUMRA should be reinstated. I've got a bit of empty
webspace. Is there an archive still anywhere?
Oh, yes please, Kate!  That would be brilliant.  I can't find the old
BUMRA page, but Kimbo may still have a viable link. I think somerats are
still in touch with her via Facebook or other Places I Do Not Venture.
Could someone ask?  And send her my love while you're at it?
The BUMRA page doesn't exit any more, though Kimbo may have kept an
archive of the content. If all else fails, the Wayback Machine has
content from 2008.
http://jennygenes.blogspot.co.uk/
Penny
2018-10-13 12:05:05 UTC
On Sat, 13 Oct 2018 12:05:42 +0100, Jenny M Benson <***@hotmail.co.uk>
Post by Kate B
I'm wondering if BUMRA should be reinstated. I've got a bit of empty
webspace. Is there an archive still anywhere?
Oh, yes please, Kate!  That would be brilliant.  I can't find the old
BUMRA page, but Kimbo may still have a viable link. I think somerats are
still in touch with her via Facebook or other Places I Do Not Venture.
Could someone ask?  And send her my love while you're at it?
The BUMRA page doesn't exit any more, though Kimbo may have kept an
archive of the content. If all else fails, the Wayback Machine has
content from 2008.
Sadly not all links work but here is the list of those which exist
https://web.archive.org/web/*/slowliving.co.uk/*
2018-10-13 14:14:54 UTC
Post by Kate B
I'm wondering if BUMRA should be reinstated. I've got a bit of empty
webspace. Is there an archive still anywhere?
Oh, yes please, Kate!  That would be brilliant.  I can't find the old
BUMRA page, but Kimbo may still have a viable link. I think somerats are
still in touch with her via Facebook or other Places I Do Not Venture.
Could someone ask?  And send her my love while you're at it?
The BUMRA page doesn't exit any more, though Kimbo may have kept an
archive of the content. If all else fails, the Wayback Machine has
content from 2008.
Sadly not all links work but here is the list of those which exist
https://web.archive.org/web/*/slowliving.co.uk/*
I don't know if I'm being dense but is it possible to get at the
contents of the site from there. All I seem to be able to see is
calendars which map the number of times
http://www.slowliving.co.uk/bestofumra/cocktailhour.html was crawled by
the Wayback Machine, not how many times the site was actually updated.
Compassion should be unbiased and based on the recognition that others
have the right to happiness, just like yourself (Dalai Lama)
Penny
2018-10-13 17:36:36 UTC
On Sat, 13 Oct 2018 15:14:54 +0100, Serena Blanchflower
Post by Kate B
[...]
Apologies, I thought that was simpler than just linking to the rather
sparse
https://web.archive.org/web/20080511230856/http://www.slowliving.co.uk/bestofumra/
but failed to test it.

You can access the individual entries from my earlier link but need to
click on the date in the calendar to get to
https://web.archive.org/web/20080515201049/http://www.slowliving.co.uk/bestofumra/cocktailhour.html

I seem to recall there were graphics on at least some of the original
entries, none of which was archived.
2018-10-13 17:40:29 UTC
Post by Kate B
[...]
Thanks. I've let Kimbo know so she can decide how hard to search for
the originals.
"I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that
truly makes living worth while?" Death thought about it. "Cats," he
said eventually, "Cats are nice." (Terry Pratchett)
Serena Blanchflower
2018-10-13 17:42:38 UTC
Post by Kate B
[...]
I will still dig out the hard drive this weekend, and if I have any content can send it anywhere it's needed, so don't let anybody do too much work first!
If you are going through hell, keep going. (Winston Churchill)
Serena Blanchflower
2018-10-13 17:50:13 UTC
Post by Kate B
[...]
I think it could be appropriate to nominate Kimbo for an ULTRA-UGG for
doing this, despite no longer reading UMRA.
Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside a dog, it's too
dark to read. (Groucho Marx)
SODAM
2018-10-13 18:24:36 UTC
Post by Kate B
[...]
The lovely thing about an ULTRA-UGG is that anyrat can award them, except
not to themselves, because there is no monitor. So, Serena, Kim has one!
steveski
2018-10-13 22:43:45 UTC
Post by SODAM
Post by Serena Blanchflower
Thanks.  I've let Kimbo know so she can decide how hard to search for
the originals.
I will still dig out the hard drive this weekend, and if I have any
content can send it anywhere it's needed, so don't let anybody do too
much work first!
I think it could be appropriate to nominate Kimbo for an ULTRA-UGG for
doing this, despite no longer reading UMRA.
The lovely thing about an ULTRA-UGG is that anyrat can award them,
except not to themselves, because there is no monitor. So, Serena, Kim
has one!
So . . . I can't nominate myself for kicking this whole thing off . . ?

<g, d and r>
2018-10-14 09:40:41 UTC
Post by SODAM
Post by Serena Blanchflower
Thanks.  I've let Kimbo know so she can decide how hard to search for
the originals.
I will still dig out the hard drive this weekend, and if I have any
content can send it anywhere it's needed, so don't let anybody do too
much work first!
I think it could be appropriate to nominate Kimbo for an ULTRA-UGG for
doing this, despite no longer reading UMRA.
The lovely thing about an ULTRA-UGG is that anyrat can award them,
except not to themselves, because there is no monitor. So, Serena, Kim
has one!
So . . . I can't nominate myself for kicking this whole thing off . . ?
<g, d and r>
No, but you could nominate yourself as Snellian Monitor - UGG,
aka SMUGG ;)
steveski
Paul Herber
2018-10-13 14:42:16 UTC
Post by Kate B
I'm wondering if BUMRA should be reinstated. I've got a bit of empty
webspace. Is there an archive still anywhere?
Oh, yes please, Kate!  That would be brilliant.  I can't find the old
BUMRA page, but Kimbo may still have a viable link. I think somerats are
still in touch with her via Facebook or other Places I Do Not Venture.
Could someone ask?  And send her my love while you're at it?
The BUMRA page doesn't exit any more, though Kimbo may have kept an
archive of the content. If all else fails, the Wayback Machine has
content from 2008.
I could host a BUMRA page if anyone is interested (for free, of course). Any old content
that can be recovered could be inserted and I could create a wiki where selected people
could be given editing rights.
--
Regards, Paul Herber
http://www.paulherber.co.uk/
Kate B
2018-10-13 18:39:09 UTC
Post by Paul Herber
Post by Jenny M Benson
Post by Kate B
I'm wondering if BUMRA should be reinstated. I've got a bit of empty
webspace. Is there an archive still anywhere?
Oh, yes please, Kate!  That would be brilliant.  I can't find the old
BUMRA page, but Kimbo may still have a viable link. I think somerats are
still in touch with her via Facebook or other Places I Do Not Venture.
Could someone ask?  And send her my love while you're at it?
The BUMRA page doesn't exit any more, though Kimbo may have kept an
archive of the content. If all else fails, the Wayback Machine has
content from 2008.
I could host a BUMRA page if anyone is interested (for free, of course). Any old content
that can be recovered could be inserted and I could create a wiki where selected people
could be given editing rights.
That's a much, much better offer than I could make, Paul! I was just
contemplating reviving my html skills and finding them rather wanting....
Paul Herber
2018-10-15 10:20:22 UTC
Post by Kate B
Post by Paul Herber
Post by Jenny M Benson
Post by Kate B
[...]
I've created
http://www.bumra.pherber.com
and installed a simple wiki.
Would anyone like to volunteer to create some content?
Reply by email and I'll create an account for you.
--
Regards, Paul Herber
http://www.paulherber.co.uk/
Serena Blanchflower
2018-10-15 10:57:44 UTC
Post by Paul Herber
Post by Kate B
Post by Paul Herber
Post by Jenny M Benson
Post by Kate B
[...]
Latest news from Kimbo is that she's found the hard drive but hasn't yet
found a suitable cable to access it with. Watch this space for further
updates...
You can't stay in your corner of the Forest waiting for others to come
to you. You have to go to them sometimes. (A.A. Milne)
Paul Herber
2019-01-21 11:19:21 UTC
Post by Paul Herber
Post by Kate B
Post by Paul Herber
Post by Jenny M Benson
Post by Kate B
[...]
Would it be better to have a .co.uk domain for this?
I could create www.bumra.paulherber.co.uk instead. Any thoughts?
--
Regards, Paul Herber
http://www.paulherber.co.uk/
DavidK
2019-01-21 13:41:42 UTC
Post by Paul Herber
Post by Paul Herber
Post by Kate B
Post by Paul Herber
Post by Jenny M Benson
Post by Kate B
[...]
If someone wants to take over umra.co.uk they could (posibly) add
bumra.umra.co.uk
Paul Herber
2019-01-21 14:34:00 UTC
Post by DavidK
Post by Paul Herber
Post by Paul Herber
Post by Kate B
Post by Paul Herber
Post by Jenny M Benson
Post by Kate B
[...]
umra.org.uk
--
Regards, Paul Herber
http://www.paulherber.co.uk/
J. P. Gilliver (John)
2019-01-21 15:00:07 UTC
In message
[]
Post by Paul Herber
Post by DavidK
If someone wants to take over umra.co.uk they could (posibly) add
bumra.umra.co.uk
umra.org.uk
Or best-of.umra.* (rather than bumra.umra, which sounds
clumsy/tautological).

Apologies to [those] who may have been harmed by the scientific inaccuracies
in this post. - Roger Tilbury in UMRA, 2018-3-14
DavidK

Serena Blanchflower
2018-10-13 14:04:40 UTC
Post by Kate B
Post by SODAM
Post by Mike
[...]
Have done! I'll let you know what she says.
He who asks is a fool for five minutes, but he who does not ask remains
a fool forever. (Old Chinese saying)
Serena Blanchflower
2018-10-13 14:06:41 UTC
Post by Kate B
Post by SODAM
Post by Mike
[...]
Aw sweet. Hi back to everyone. Er...
I don't really know, I know all the web space is long dead, and the computers are long dead, but I do have an external hard-drive I can dig out and check.
Leave it with me over the weekend? I'll keep you posted!
If you are going through hell, keep going. (Winston Churchill)
Vicky Ayech
I have messaged her
BrritSki
2018-10-13 16:22:27 UTC
Post by Kate B
Post by SODAM
Post by Mike
[...]
Umra Bumra is on FB:
<https://www.facebook.com/umra.bumra>

:)
steveski
2018-10-13 16:30:15 UTC
On Sat, 13 Oct 2018 17:22:27 +0100, BrritSki wrote:

[]
Umra Bumra is on FB: <https://www.facebook.com/umra.bumra>
:)
Thanks, Brrritters but some of us don't do ArseBook.
2018-10-13 16:33:15 UTC
Umra Bumra is on FB: <https://www.facebook.com/umra.bumra>
:)
Thanks, Brrritters but some of us don't do ArseBook.
You don't need to. Just open a private browsing window and copy that URL
to it. It's harmless.
2018-10-13 19:56:43 UTC
Post by Jim Easterbrook
Umra Bumra is on FB: <https://www.facebook.com/umra.bumra>
:)
Thanks, Brrritters but some of us don't do ArseBook.
Though a lot of e. g. BBC programmes think we all do ("... on our
Facebook page").
Post by Jim Easterbrook
You don't need to. Just open a private browsing window and copy that URL
to it. It's harmless.
I always still feel I'm having my inside leg measurements taken.

Sam Plusnet
2018-10-13 21:22:18 UTC
Post by Jim Easterbrook
You don't need to. Just open a private browsing window and copy that URL
to it. It's harmless.
I always still feel I'm having my inside leg measurements taken.
Taken? Or increased?

2018-10-13 17:52:39 UTC
Post by Kate B
Post by SODAM
Post by Mike
[...]
This is where I feel the need of one of FB's Wow icons...
They told me I was gullible .. and I believed them.
Chris McMillan
2018-10-15 08:20:18 UTC
Post by SODAM
[...]
Hurrah! A SODAM ode. Not lost yer touch ol’ bean

2018-10-12 15:53:34 UTC
Post by SODAM
[...]
Oh gosh! This is very overwhelming. Thank you for the nice thoughts but
despite what you might think from my despicable attempts to foster bad
taste on umra, in real life I'm a pretty shy guy and I'd probably fumble
and drop even a virtual gold gong and it would roll under the sofa and
then where would we all be?

And -erme- aren't these sorts of things generally given to folk just
before they pop their clogs? I wasn't planning on any clog-popping just
yet - or do you know something I don't?

2018-10-12 16:12:42 UTC
Post by SODAM
[...]
Err, have you ‘Gong Fishing’ leaving a sign on your door?
Clive Arthur
2018-10-12 17:31:30 UTC
On 12/10/2018 16:53, Nick Odell wrote:

<snip>
Post by Nick Odell
And -erme- aren't these sorts of things generally given to folk just
before they pop their clogs? I wasn't planning on any clog-popping just
yet - or do you know something I don't?
Nick
Yes, a "lifetime achievement award" would be most unsettling.

"Have you lived here all your life?"

"No, not yet."

Cheers
Clive
SODAM
2018-10-12 18:14:06 UTC
Post by Clive Arthur
<snip>
Post by Nick Odell
And -erme- aren't these sorts of things generally given to folk just
before they pop their clogs? I wasn't planning on any clog-popping just
yet - or do you know something I don't?
Nick
Yes, a "lifetime achievement award" would be most unsettling.
"Have you lived here all your life?"
"No, not yet."
The lifetime of umra Clive! It’s lifetime so far.
SODAM
2018-10-12 18:27:24 UTC
Post by SODAM
Post by Clive Arthur
<snip>
Post by Nick Odell
And -erme- aren't these sorts of things generally given to folk just
before they pop their clogs? I wasn't planning on any clog-popping just
yet - or do you know something I don't?
Nick
Yes, a "lifetime achievement award" would be most unsettling.
"Have you lived here all your life?"
"No, not yet."
The lifetime of umra Clive! It’s lifetime so far.
DENIAL
That apostrophe is not mine! It belongs solely to the program.
Paul Herber
2018-10-13 14:44:29 UTC
[...]
Maybe Nick could also be granted a Greengrocer's' Apo'strophe Award.
--
Regards, Paul Herber
http://www.paulherber.co.uk/
Penny
2018-10-12 20:33:02 UTC
On Fri, 12 Oct 2018 14:39:12 +0100, SODAM <***@talktalk.net> scrawled in
the dust...
Similarly, I was a recipient of Nick’s generosity. Hence, I have An
Important Suggestion to make. < Clears throat and adopts suitable stance>.
For those who make a significant contribution to the real-life, err, lives
of umrats by performing a generous service, I propose that we should have
an Award. This would take the form of a virtual gold medal and give the
recipient letters to put after their name.
I thought perhaps UGG (umra Generosity Gong) or ULTRA (umra Life
Transforming Rapture Award). Otherats could probably do better with the
name but do we have agreement? Nick would be the first recipient.
Obviously, the Toodles will both get one for their tremendous hospitality
at their umra BBQs over the years. Perhaps they could have something like a
lifetime achievement award.
Great idea!
My vote on the name goes to UGG.
Ultra reminds me of toothpaste, shampoo and those things euphemistically
known as women's sanitary products.
SODAM
2018-10-13 11:54:02 UTC
I'd like everyrat to see this.
He recorded all of 'Annika Stranded', burned it to a CD and posted it to
me. At no cost for time, materiel and postage.
Pint of Shires, Nick?
Thank you for my CD, too, Nick ULTRA-UGG.
:-))