Don’t think I need any money to live on!
2018-12-26 13:40:09 UTC
Apparently, I have won so many Amazon vouchers over the festive season (or
so my emails would have me believe), I don’t think I’ll need any pension or
any other income and can just sail through the year as long as I can buy
all my needs from them! Err.... will NPower, Wokingham Council,
VirginMedia, local cafe and a few others accept my emails in payment?
2018-12-26 14:08:42 UTC
Apparently, I have won so many Amazon vouchers over the festive season (or
so my emails would have me believe), I don’t think I’ll need any pension or
any other income and can just sail through the year as long as I can buy
all my needs from them! Err.... will NPower, Wokingham Council,
VirginMedia, local cafe and a few others accept my emails in payment?
Can’t speak for the big companies but I don’t fink our local caff will. :)