Russ, no spoiler
2019-01-01 19:16:31 UTC
Who’s got first dibs on a big rock to chuck at this drip?

2019-01-01 21:59:50 UTC
On Tue, 01 Jan 2019 19:16:31 GMT, Chris McMillan
Who’s got first dibs on a big rock to chuck at this drip?
Sincerely Chris
Me.
Properly nourished. Healthy organic food.
lk
I don't want you in this stultifying athmosphere! I DON'T WANT??? And
how will he pay for the healthy food? And no other students do not
have an encumberance to pay for as well as themselves. Hopefully she
won't go but they won't let us off that easily will they?>: Oh no the
SWs will drag it out for anotehr term at least.