Radio Times/BBC Credits and Spoilers - week ending 27th September 2019
2019-09-18 22:53:02 UTC

Peggy Woolley - June Spencer
Leonard Berry - Paul Copley
Vince Casey - Tony Turner
Brett - Sargon Yelda

Director : Dave Payne
Editor : Jeremy Howe
Writer : Daniel Thurman

Spoilers:
Sunday 22nd - Jill attempts to avert a scandal and Ian struggles to
remain calm
Monday 23rd - It's an emotional night for the Aldridge family, and
Kirsty is shocked by an unexpected request.
Tuesday 24th - Lilian finds herself charmed and Eddie's plan backfires.
Wednesday 25th - Lexi has a confession to make and there is light at the
end of the tunnel for Will.
Thursday 26th - Justin’s nose is pushed out of joint and Rex attempts to
play Cupid
Friday 27th - Jennifer fears the worst and Pip announces her latest idea

-------------------

Daniel Thurman is a new writer.

RT has Vanessa Whitburn down as the editor, but I decided to go with the
BBC's opinion.
2019-09-19 14:04:07 UTC
RT has Vanessa Whitburn down as the editor, but I decided to go with the
BBC's opinion.
This raises more questions than answers, doesn't it?

For instance: why are people paying ten percent more for a paper that
pops in a name from the distant past?

Or: if the RT is right, why don't the Beeb want us to know that VW has
been locumed in whilst the real editor is on his hols?

Or: Can't the RT explain cut'n'paste to their work-experience trainee?

In which case: which long-lost edition of RT was this C&Pd from and do
they do this often?

However. nobody's perfect. I noticed that an article in the on-line
Guardian this morning ended with the words "Please delete everything
below this point."

2019-09-19 14:10:08 UTC
RT has Vanessa Whitburn down as the editor, but I decided to go with the
BBC's opinion.
This raises more questions than answers, doesn't it?
For instance: why are people paying ten percent more for a paper that
pops in a name from the distant past?
Or: if the RT is right, why don't the Beeb want us to know that VW has
been locumed in whilst the real editor is on his hols?
Or: Can't the RT explain cut'n'paste to their work-experience trainee?
In which case: which long-lost edition of RT was this C&Pd from and do
they do this often?
However. nobody's perfect. I noticed that an article in the on-line
Guardian this morning ended with the words "Please delete everything
below this point."
Nick
Well, they obviously did! ;-)
2019-09-19 15:44:11 UTC
On Thu, 19 Sep 2019 14:10:08 GMT, Mike <***@ntlworld.com> scrawled
in the dust...
RT has Vanessa Whitburn down as the editor, but I decided to go with the
BBC's opinion.
This raises more questions than answers, doesn't it?
For instance: why are people paying ten percent more for a paper that
pops in a name from the distant past?
Or: if the RT is right, why don't the Beeb want us to know that VW has
been locumed in whilst the real editor is on his hols?
Or: Can't the RT explain cut'n'paste to their work-experience trainee?
In which case: which long-lost edition of RT was this C&Pd from and do
they do this often?
However. nobody's perfect. I noticed that an article in the on-line
Guardian this morning ended with the words "Please delete everything
below this point."
Nick
Well, they obviously did! ;-)
But the trainee sub had already removed 'this and' from between 'delete'
and 'everything' for stylistic reasons...?