Clarrie...
2019-07-20 10:07:34 UTC
..should be sorting out Brexit and everything else...
2019-07-20 12:23:30 UTC
...should be sorting out Brexit and everything else...
But Bev changed her mind. Last time around both Will and I heard her
threatening to remove Popsicle and not offering to get stuck in.

Why has she not been to see Popsicle bringing Mia and whatsisname - both
of whom have voices and yet under new management have been sent to the
outer darkness.

All handled wrongly. Andrew and partner should have moved to the
village and we could have continued to hear from them. Incompetent
editing and management.
2019-07-20 14:00:37 UTC
...should be sorting out Brexit and everything else...
But Bev changed her mind. Last time around both Will and I heard her
threatening to remove Popsicle and not offering to get stuck in.
Why has she not been to see Popsicle bringing Mia and whatsisname - both
of whom have voices and yet under new management have been sent to the
outer darkness.
All handled wrongly. Andrew and partner should have moved to the
village and we could have continued to hear from them. Incompetent
editing and management.
The BBC, whilst being aware of the need to ‘educate, entertain and inform’,
would like to point out that given a shilling - you can’t do a half crown
job. Reluctantly, with the need to remunerate ‘the talent’ at ‘market
rates’ (whatever that might mean), the need dictates that the elderly will
just have to fork out to enjoy the wonderful constant repeats-with few if
any new productions whether they like it or not. Paying top management
fantabulous salaries is far more important than ‘the old codgers’ or the
need to produce quality production.... cont. on P94.
2019-07-20 17:51:54 UTC
On Sat, 20 Jul 2019 13:23:30 +0100, krw <***@whitnet.uk> scrawled in the
dust...
Post by krw
...should be sorting out Brexit and everything else...
But Bev changed her mind. Last time around both Will and I heard her
threatening to remove Popsicle and not offering to get stuck in.
Why has she not been to see Popsicle bringing Mia and whatsisname - both
of whom have voices and yet under new management have been sent to the
outer darkness.
Because Will is a grumpy git and quite scary when riled or on the
defensive. Had Bev suggested a visit I expect Mia would have talked her out
of it, lest things got worse for everyone.