Radio Times/BBC Credits and Spoilers - 31st May to 3rd June 2021
2021-05-28 21:51:12 UTC

Cast :
Helen Archer - Louiza Patikas
Brian Aldridge - Charles Collingwood
Jennifer Aldridge - Angela Piper
Lee Bryce - Ryan Early
Alice Carter - Hollie Chapman
Ian Craig - Stephen Kennedy
Ruairi Donovan - Arthur Hughes
Ed Grundy - Barry Farrimond
Eddie Grundy - Trevor Harrison
Emma Grundy - Emerald O’Hanrahan
Mia Grundy - Molly Pipe
Will Grundy - Philip Molloy
Joy Horville - Jackie Lye
Tracy Horrobin - Susie Riddell
Adam Macy - Andrew Wincott
Jazzer McCreary - Ryan Kelly
Calvin - Greg Jones

Director : Peter Leslie Wild
Editor : Jeremy Howe
Writer : Keri Davies
Writer : Daniel Thurman

Spoilers:
Monday 31st - It’s the end of an era for Ed, and Lee makes an impression.
Tuesday 1st - Adam offers the benefit of his experience and Emma
attempts to manage expectations.
Wednesday 2nd - Mia confesses her feelings and Jazzer finds himself out
in the cold.
Thursday 3rd - The truth hurts for Brian, and Will steps up to the plate.
2021-05-29 08:22:04 UTC
Helen Archer - Louiza Patikas
Brian Aldridge - Charles Collingwood
Jennifer Aldridge - Angela Piper
Lee Bryce - Ryan Early
Alice Carter - Hollie Chapman
Ian Craig - Stephen Kennedy
Ruairi Donovan - Arthur Hughes
Ed Grundy - Barry Farrimond
Eddie Grundy - Trevor Harrison
Emma Grundy - Emerald O’Hanrahan
Mia Grundy - Molly Pipe
Will Grundy - Philip Molloy
Joy Horville - Jackie Lye
Tracy Horrobin - Susie Riddell
Adam Macy - Andrew Wincott
Jazzer McCreary - Ryan Kelly
Calvin - Greg Jones
Director : Peter Leslie Wild
Editor : Jeremy Howe
Writer : Keri Davies
Writer : Daniel Thurman
I don't want any bad things to happen to Ed, who I like and think is a
nice bloke. End of an era? No more sheep shearing after he learned to
do it and set up? Why? Jazzer will be too busy with pigs? What other
eras can end.NOT Ed and Emma, please.
I find the Lee stuff boring.
Post by carolet
Monday 31st - It’s the end of an era for Ed, and Lee makes an impression.
Tuesday 1st - Adam offers the benefit of his experience and Emma
Adam is going to advise Lee about marriage? or Alice?
Post by carolet
attempts to manage expectations.
Will Ed get a good job offer so Emma must not get too excited? No,
they never give Grundys a break.
Post by carolet
Wednesday 2nd - Mia confesses her feelings and Jazzer finds himself out
in the cold.
Mia tells Rory?
Jim throws Jazzer out? No.
Post by carolet
Thursday 3rd - The truth hurts for Brian, and Will steps up to the plate.
Brian realises Alice is really in trouble. What does Will do? I do not
want to hear Ed leaves Emma and Will moves in!
Penny
2021-05-29 10:30:59 UTC
On Sat, 29 May 2021 09:22:04 +0100, Vicky Ayech <***@gmail.com>
Post by carolet
Monday 31st - It’s the end of an era for Ed, and Lee makes an impression.
Tuesday 1st - Adam offers the benefit of his experience and Emma
Adam is going to advise Lee about marriage? or Alice?
or Ruari who is exploring his bi-curiousity and not biologically related to
Adam.
2021-05-29 17:39:34 UTC
Post by carolet
Monday 31st - It’s the end of an era for Ed, and Lee makes an impression.
Tuesday 1st - Adam offers the benefit of his experience and Emma
Adam is going to advise Lee about marriage? or Alice?
or Ruari who is exploring his bi-curiousity and not biologically related to
Adam.
Indeed. And in due course Brian will blame Adam (and Ian?) for being a
bad influence on Ruairi at this time.

(I am wondering how they have room for Ruairi. Surely Xander has his own
room by now. Is there really another spare room?
Silly me, I should know by now that Ambridge houses shink and grow to
fit the required capacity.)