Radio Times/BBC Credits and Spoilers - week ending 14th February 2020
2020-02-05 11:16:09 UTC

Cast :
Jill Archer - Patricia Greene
David Archer - Timothy Bentinck
Ruth Archer - Felicity Finch
Ben Archer - Ben Norris
Kenton Archer - Richard Attlee
Jolene Archer - Buffy Davis
Alice Carter - Hollie Chapman
Chris Carter - Wilf Scolding
Emma Grundy - Emerald O'Hanrahan
Shula Hebden Lloyd - Judy Bennett
Tracy Horrobin - Susie Riddell
Alistair Lloyd - Michael Lumsden
Elizabeth Pargetter - Alison Dowling
Freddie Pargetter - Toby Laurence
Johnny Phillips - Tom Gibbons
Lynda Snell - Carole Boyd
Robert Snell - Graham Blockey
Jakob Hakansson - Paul Venables

Director : Dave Payne
Editor : Jeremy Howe
Writer : Adrian Flynn

Spoilers:
Sunday 9th - Alice reels from the latest gossip and Robert finds his
Valentine plans thwarted.
Monday 10th - Johnny loses his cool and Alistair tries his luck.
Tuesday 11th - Freddie has concerns and Emma's actions cause raised
eyebrows.
Wednesday 12th - Chris puts his foot in it and it is a difficult day for
Jill.
Thursday 13th - Jakob's behaviour causes concern and David has a change
of heart.
Friday 14th - Freddie makes a worrying discovery and Alistair offers
some advice.
2020-02-05 18:25:12 UTC
Jill Archer - Patricia Greene
David Archer - Timothy Bentinck
Ruth Archer - Felicity Finch
Ben Archer - Ben Norris
Kenton Archer - Richard Attlee
Jolene Archer - Buffy Davis
Alice Carter - Hollie Chapman
Chris Carter - Wilf Scolding
Emma Grundy - Emerald O'Hanrahan
Shula Hebden Lloyd - Judy Bennett
Tracy Horrobin - Susie Riddell
Alistair Lloyd - Michael Lumsden
Elizabeth Pargetter - Alison Dowling
Freddie Pargetter - Toby Laurence
Johnny Phillips - Tom Gibbons
Lynda Snell - Carole Boyd
Robert Snell - Graham Blockey
Jakob Hakansson - Paul Venables
Director : Dave Payne
Editor : Jeremy Howe
Writer : Adrian Flynn
Sunday 9th - Alice reels from the latest gossip and Robert finds his
Valentine plans thwarted.
The Bull will run a Valentine event but Robert can't take Lynda as
she's still fighting to keep the name.
Post by carolet
Monday 10th - Johnny loses his cool and Alistair tries his luck.
Will johnny get annoyed at Josh? I don't think Snappy is trying
romance.Although it is Valentines this week. What else can he try?
Post by carolet
Tuesday 11th - Freddie has concerns and Emma's actions cause raised
eyebrows.
Freddie is uncomfortable being Ian's spy. Emma is working at the Bull
so is Ed still going there? Her dad is not. It must be uncomfortable
for her.
Post by carolet
Wednesday 12th - Chris puts his foot in it and it is a difficult day for
Jill.
Chris and Alice both in the spoilers. Could it be a baby on the way at
last?
Is Jill having trouble helping at Brookfield? She was quite stern
about Freddie, wasn't she? We haven't heard how she feels about Josh.
Post by carolet
Thursday 13th - Jakob's behaviour causes concern and David has a change
of heart.
Kate has vanished and Jakob has laid a new patio. Please.
I hope David tells Vince to go elsewhere for the wedding.
Post by carolet
Friday 14th - Freddie makes a worrying discovery and Alistair offers
some advice.
Freddie finds Ian sabotaging the food. He's asked Snappy for advice
before.