I had to suffer, and now it's your turn.
2020-11-10 21:00:03 UTC
Wofe sent me this. I shall not suffer alone.

A little silver haired old lady calls her neighbour and says, "Please
come over here and help me. I have a killer jigsaw puzzle, and I can't
figure out how to get started".
Her neighbour asks, "What is it supposed to be when it is finished"?
The little silver haired old lady says, "According to the picture on the
box, it's a cockerel."
Her neighbour decides to go over and help with the puzzle.
She lets him in and shows him where she has the puzzle spread all over
the table.
He studies the pieces for a moment, then looks at the box, then turns to
her and says,
"First of all, no matter what we do,we're not going to be able to
assemble these pieces into anything resembling a rooster."
He takes her hand and says, "Secondly, I want you to relax. Lets have a
nice cup of tea,and then, " he said with a deep sigh..................
"Let's put all the Cornflakes back in the box"
2020-11-11 08:40:53 UTC
[...]
Oh, a real cereal killer, that one, though a little corny.
:thumbsup:
Jenny M Benson
2020-11-11 10:26:46 UTC
Wofe sent me this.  I shall not suffer alone.
I have heard it before, but I laughed again - which is a good thing as I
seem to have been crying a lot lately. Well, at least the first time
was with hysterical laughter at the Royle Family, but then in fairly
quick succession there was You'll Never Walk Alone and André Rieu on tv
and The Last Post on the rayjo.
Wrexham, UK