post epi spoiler 5th Feb
2020-02-05 19:17:47 UTC
Ah, that’s what you call woman’s intuition.

Sincerely Chris
steve hague
2020-02-06 12:07:19 UTC
Ah, that’s what you call woman’s intuition.
Sincerely Chris
IRTA women's institution.
2020-02-06 12:20:00 UTC
Post by steve hague
Post by Chris McMillan
Ah, that’s what you call woman’s intuition.
Sincerely Chris
IRTA women's institution.
Steve
Jar of Jerusalem Jam anyone?

2020-02-06 16:02:10 UTC
Post by steve hague
Post by Chris McMillan
Ah, that’s what you call woman’s intuition.
Sincerely Chris
IRTA women's institution.
Steve
Whereas IRIA women's institute!
Why (spelled WI).
Sid Nuncius
SODAM
2020-02-08 18:51:27 UTC
Post by steve hague
Post by Chris McMillan
Ah, that’s what you call woman’s intuition.
Sincerely Chris
IRTA women's institution.
Steve
Whereas IRIA women's institute!
Why (spelled WI).
Correctly pronounced ‘whey I”, you’ll find.
Like that computer game you play to “exercise” where you wave electronic
wands at a tv.
--
SODAM
The thinking umrat’s choice for editor
John Ashby
2020-02-08 19:06:18 UTC
Post by SODAM
Post by steve hague
Post by Chris McMillan
Ah, that’s what you call woman’s intuition.
Sincerely Chris
IRTA women's institution.
Steve
Whereas IRIA women's institute!
Why (spelled WI).
Correctly pronounced ‘whey I”, you’ll find.
Like that computer game you play to “exercise” where you wave electronic
wands at a tv.
Isn't that "trying to change channel with a flat remote battery"?

john
SODAM
Mike
2020-02-09 09:18:32 UTC
Post by SODAM
Post by steve hague
Post by Chris McMillan
Ah, that’s what you call woman’s intuition.
Sincerely Chris
IRTA women's institution.
Steve
Whereas IRIA women's institute!
Why (spelled WI).
Correctly pronounced ‘whey I”, you’ll find.
Like that computer game you play to “exercise” where you wave electronic
wands at a tv.
Isn't that "trying to change channel with a flat remote battery"?
john
One Umrat attending a BBQ one year displayed a tee shirt explaining you had
to press the button harder when the remote had a flat battery. (Brian
Nathan I think).
2020-02-09 10:55:39 UTC
Post by SODAM
Post by steve hague
Post by Chris McMillan
Ah, that’s what you call woman’s intuition.
Sincerely Chris
IRTA women's institution.
Steve
Whereas IRIA women's institute!
Why (spelled WI).
Correctly pronounced ‘whey I”, you’ll find.
Like that computer game you play to “exercise” where you wave electronic
wands at a tv.
Isn't that "trying to change channel with a flat remote battery"?
john
One Umrat attending a BBQ one year displayed a tee shirt explaining you had
to press the button harder when the remote had a flat battery. (Brian
Nathan I think).
The same is. of course, true of an unresponsive touchscreen.

2020-02-07 10:05:58 UTC
Post by steve hague
Post by Chris McMillan
Ah, that’s what you call woman’s intuition.
Sincerely Chris
IRTA women's institution.
Steve
Whereas IRIA women's institute!
That evening’s continuity was female. Not usual to comment, which may be
why she did.