post epi spoiler: Thurs 9th Jan
2020-01-09 20:39:36 UTC
I can safely say none of us were expecting that. Did you put it to a focus
group, Jolene?
He’s not wrong there either.
Perhaps Perfect Curve have a new customer. ;-)

***@cdixon.me.uk @ChrisJDixon1
2020-01-09 21:51:40 UTC
Post by Chris J Dixon
I can safely say none of us were expecting that. Did you put it to a focus
group, Jolene?
He’s not wrong there either.
Perhaps Perfect Curve have a new customer. ;-)
Chris
Really? REALLY???? Jolene and Lilian decided that???
Come on!
BrritSki
I think it's supposed to be the ***@Ambridge in honour of Lillian.
Penny
2020-01-10 12:30:20 UTC
On Fri, 10 Jan 2020 09:45:51 +0000, BrritSki <***@gmail.com>
scrawled in the dust...
Post by Chris J Dixon
I can safely say none of us were expecting that. Did you put it to a focus
group, Jolene?
He’s not wrong there either.
Perhaps Perfect Curve have a new customer. ;-)
I think a flurry of misinterpretations, probably including memes, alongside
general resistance from the regular locals, will make this rebranding
short-lived. Not before a load of money has been spent on new signage etc.

"Sorry, Dave, can't pay you back yet."
2020-01-10 13:04:09 UTC
"Sorry, Dave, can't pay you back yet."
I thought Jill paid off the mafia.
2020-01-10 13:31:29 UTC
Post by Chris J Dixon
I can safely say none of us were expecting that. Did you put it to a focus
group, Jolene?
He’s not wrong there either.
Perhaps Perfect Curve have a new customer. ;-)
I think a flurry of misinterpretations, probably including memes, alongside
general resistance from the regular locals, will make this rebranding
short-lived. Not before a load of money has been spent on new signage etc.
"Sorry, Dave, can't pay you back yet."
It is hard to say which stiory line was stupider or more unlikely.
This or Oliver falling for Kate's blatantly obvious pitch, for himself
and then a team. Is he getting senile?
Mike
2020-01-10 14:06:37 UTC
Post by Chris J Dixon
I can safely say none of us were expecting that. Did you put it to a focus
group, Jolene?
He’s not wrong there either.
Perhaps Perfect Curve have a new customer. ;-)
I think a flurry of misinterpretations, probably including memes, alongside
general resistance from the regular locals, will make this rebranding
short-lived. Not before a load of money has been spent on new signage etc.
"Sorry, Dave, can't pay you back yet."
It is hard to say which stiory line was stupider or more unlikely.
This or Oliver falling for Kate's blatantly obvious pitch, for himself
and then a team. Is he getting senile?
And in any case, why would Oliver be discussing internal GG matters with
outsider Kate??? Bloody darfft and highly unlikely!
2020-01-10 15:13:44 UTC
Post by Chris J Dixon
I can safely say none of us were expecting that. Did you put it to a focus
group, Jolene?
He’s not wrong there either.
Perhaps Perfect Curve have a new customer. ;-)
I think a flurry of misinterpretations, probably including memes, alongside
general resistance from the regular locals, will make this rebranding
short-lived. Not before a load of money has been spent on new signage etc.
"Sorry, Dave, can't pay you back yet."
It is hard to say which stiory line was stupider or more unlikely.
This or Oliver falling for Kate's blatantly obvious pitch, for himself
and then a team. Is he getting senile?
And in any case, why would Oliver be discussing internal GG matters with
outsider Kate??? Bloody darfft and highly unlikely!
Lindy will be argy bargy with Krait and Woy will squirm vocally at Krait

2020-01-10 15:13:43 UTC
Post by Chris J Dixon
I can safely say none of us were expecting that. Did you put it to a focus
group, Jolene?
He’s not wrong there either.
Perhaps Perfect Curve have a new customer. ;-)
Nah. B as in Bull. Clever SWs

2020-01-10 17:12:20 UTC
Post by Chris J Dixon
I can safely say none of us were expecting that. Did you put it to a focus
group, Jolene?
He’s not wrong there either.
Perhaps Perfect Curve have a new customer. ;-)
Nah. B as in Bull. Clever SWs
Sincerely Chris
Aren't there four letters missing in your second sentence (fragment)?