UMRA birthday info for 7 August 2019
Birthday Monitor
2019-08-07 06:14:56 UTC
Birthday News for today, 7 August: Matt Crawford and Emma Carter.
Mike
2019-08-07 07:18:38 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 7 August: Matt Crawford and Emma Carter.
Should we leave a card behind the bar of The Bull for Matt ?- We could prop
it up on his cases...
Toodle Pip
J. P. Gilliver (John)
2019-08-07 07:23:03 UTC
Post by Mike
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 7 August: Matt Crawford and Emma Carter.
Should we leave a card behind the bar of The Bull for Matt ?- We could prop
it up on his cases...
Wasn't it Emma he asked to store them?

(Did she ever know about the common birthday?)

[What's your guilty pleasure?] Why should you feel guilty about pleasure? -
Michel Roux Jr in Radio Times 2-8 February 2013
Vicky Ayech
I think it was Nic working in the Bull then not Emma.
krw
2019-08-07 14:05:43 UTC
Post by J. P. Gilliver (John)
Post by Mike
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 7 August: Matt Crawford and Emma Carter.
Should we leave a card behind the bar of The Bull for Matt ?- We could prop
it up on his cases...
Wasn't it Emma he asked to store them?
(Did she ever know about the common birthday?)
I think it was Nic working in the Bull then not Emma.
Yes she was driving like a mad thing a bit later.
--
Kosmo Richard W
www.travelswmw.whitnet.uk