25th of December
steveski
2019-12-25 01:35:39 UTC
Merry Christmas, Nadolig Llawen, God Jul and Vesellek Sviat (although
that, technically, isn't until the 6th of January :-) ) to all Umrats and
the general world.
Steveski
Sid Nuncius
2019-12-25 05:59:10 UTC
Post by steveski
Merry Christmas, Nadolig Llawen, God Jul and Vesellek Sviat (although
that, technically, isn't until the 6th of January :-) ) to all Umrats and
the general world.
Indeed. May all umrats have an excellent day.

Merry Christmas!
Tony Smith Gloucestershire
2019-12-25 08:33:57 UTC
Amen
Serena Blanchflower
2019-12-25 08:38:45 UTC
Merry Christmas, umrats one and all, and have a very happy Wednesday, if
you don't celebrate Christmas :)
--
Best wishes, Serena
A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy
enough people to make it worth the effort. (Herm Albright)
Mike
2019-12-25 08:45:00 UTC
Post by steveski
Merry Christmas, Nadolig Llawen, God Jul and Vesellek Sviat (although
that, technically, isn't until the 6th of January :-) ) to all Umrats and
the general world.
Indeed, with Toodle bangles on.
Toodle Pip
Vicky Ayech
And Chanukkah and Yule blessings to all from me too.
Jenny M Benson
2019-12-25 10:28:03 UTC
Post by steveski
Merry Christmas, Nadolig Llawen, God Jul and Vesellek Sviat (although
that, technically, isn't until the 6th of January:-) ) to all Umrats and
the general world.
Seconded from me, Feisty, Plum, Sorry & Pardon! Thank you to all Umrats
for another year of your wonderful company & friendship.
--
Jenny M Benson
Wrexham, UK
krw
2019-12-25 10:59:32 UTC
Post by steveski
Merry Christmas, Nadolig Llawen, God Jul and Vesellek Sviat (although
that, technically, isn't until the 6th of January:-)  ) to all Umrats and
the general world.
Seconded from me, Feisty, Plum, Sorry & Pardon!  Thank you to all Umrats
for another year of your wonderful company & friendship.
And a merry Christmas from me as well.
--
Kosmo Richard W
www.travelswmw.whitnet.uk
https://tinyurl.com/KRWpics
Chris McMillan
2019-12-25 11:22:52 UTC
Post by Jenny M Benson
Post by steveski
Merry Christmas, Nadolig Llawen, God Jul and Vesellek Sviat (although
that, technically, isn't until the 6th of January:-) ) to all Umrats and
the general world.
Seconded from me, Feisty, Plum, Sorry & Pardon! Thank you to all Umrats
for another year of your wonderful company & friendship.
Just makes me laugh seeing Jenny’s friends’ names.

Sincerely Chris
Jenny M Benson
2019-12-25 14:17:56 UTC
Post by Chris McMillan
Post by Jenny M Benson
Seconded from me, Feisty, Plum, Sorry & Pardon! Thank you to all Umrats
for another year of your wonderful company & friendship.
Just makes me laugh seeing Jenny’s friends’ names.
I've gone from Ludo & Sorry to Sorry & Pardon - I rather fear that if
the trend continues I may end up with Pardon & Burp!
--
Jenny M Benson
Wrexham, UK
Mike
2019-12-25 20:14:22 UTC
Post by Jenny M Benson
Post by Chris McMillan
Post by Jenny M Benson
Seconded from me, Feisty, Plum, Sorry & Pardon! Thank you to all Umrats
for another year of your wonderful company & friendship.
Just makes me laugh seeing Jenny’s friends’ names.
I've gone from Ludo & Sorry to Sorry & Pardon - I rather fear that if
the trend continues I may end up with Pardon & Burp!
Don’t tell The Donald!
Toodle Pip
Chris McMillan
2019-12-25 20:32:25 UTC
Post by Jenny M Benson
Post by Chris McMillan
Post by Jenny M Benson
Seconded from me, Feisty, Plum, Sorry & Pardon! Thank you to all Umrats
for another year of your wonderful company & friendship.
Just makes me laugh seeing Jenny’s friends’ names.
I've gone from Ludo & Sorry to Sorry & Pardon - I rather fear that if
the trend continues I may end up with Pardon & Burp!
I was thinking Plum was out of place in this current list. But all your
various aminals have had fabulous names.

Sincerely Chris
BrritSki
2019-12-25 11:59:30 UTC
Post by steveski
Merry Christmas, Nadolig Llawen, God Jul and Vesellek Sviat (although
that, technically, isn't until the 6th of January :-) ) to all Umrats and
the general world.
Seconded ! Turkey smelling good, spuds peeled, wine decanted and I am
on my second Buck's Fizz. Children and AGC have been and gone off again
to the pub, so there's relative peace and calm for an hour.

Then it will be manic, just as Christmas was meant to be :)
Sam Plusnet
2019-12-25 20:46:23 UTC
Post by steveski
Merry Christmas, Nadolig Llawen, God Jul and Vesellek Sviat (although
that, technically, isn't until the 6th of January :-) ) to all Umrats and
the general world.
Seconded !   Turkey smelling good, spuds peeled, wine decanted and I am
on my second Buck's Fizz. Children and AGC have been and gone off again
to the pub, so there's relative peace and calm for an hour.
Then it will be manic, just as Christmas was meant to be  :)
Thanks Brritters, I knew something was missing.

(goes to rummage in the alcohol cupboard)

Hope allrats are very busy having that wonderful Christmas.
Sam Plusnet
Nick Odell
2019-12-25 23:39:28 UTC
Post by steveski
Merry Christmas, Nadolig Llawen, God Jul and Vesellek Sviat (although
that, technically, isn't until the 6th of January :-) ) to all Umrats and
the general world.
Just in time to squeeze in my good wishes to one and all. Phew!

Nick
Min
2019-12-26 00:50:33 UTC
Post by Nick Odell
Post by steveski
Merry Christmas, Nadolig Llawen, God Jul and Vesellek Sviat (although
that, technically, isn't until the 6th of January :-) ) to all Umrats and
the general world.
Just in time to squeeze in my good wishes to one and all. Phew!
and may I be the first to wish you all a Happy Boxing Day?
Min & the Pack.
J. P. Gilliver (John)
2019-12-26 03:17:38 UTC
Post by Min
Post by Nick Odell
Post by steveski
Merry Christmas, Nadolig Llawen, God Jul and Vesellek Sviat (although
that, technically, isn't until the 6th of January :-) ) to all Umrats and
the general world.
Just in time to squeeze in my good wishes to one and all. Phew!
Nick of time!
Post by Min
and may I be the first to wish you all a Happy Boxing Day?
(-:

/"\
\ / ASCII RIBBON CAMPAIGN
X AGAINST HTML EMAIL