spoilers tonight 17.6.20
Vicky Ayech
2020-06-17 09:30:22 UTC
There’s a shock in store for Kate while Lilian considers her
relationships with those closest to her

The thing is about the Kate episode last night and the pregnant or
menopause or a nasty choice: menopause is not a thing to shock her, is
it? Pregnant might be. And she hasn't had tests to know if it is an
illness, has she? Unless she finds a lump :(
Penny
2020-06-17 09:48:10 UTC
On Wed, 17 Jun 2020 10:30:22 +0100, Vicky Ayech <***@gmail.com>
scrawled in the dust...
There’s a shock in store for Kate while Lilian considers her
relationships with those closest to her
The thing is about the Kate episode last night and the pregnant or
menopause or a nasty choice: menopause is not a thing to shock her, is
it?
At the age of 43 I think it would have shocked me.
At the age of 52 I was relieved to know that was what my symptoms were all
about.
Pregnant might be.
As she's been locked down with Peggy since March she would certainly be
surprised by it. My mother's 7th pregnancy at the age of about 40 came as a
complete surprise to her when she miscarried at 4 months - none of the
usual signs at all. Kate only mentioned 'haywire' periods and snappy
And she hasn't had tests to know if it is an
illness, has she?
She's seeing a doctor (how?) today.
--
Penny
Annoyed by The Archers since 1959
carolet
2020-06-18 08:55:00 UTC
Post by Penny
scrawled in the dust...
[...]
On Tuesday, she said that the doctor was phoning at 11am the next day.

I feel the she must have previously seen the doctor/a nurse though, can
this have been diagnosed without either blood tests/a physical
examination. Without that, surely the best that can be said is that it
is probably menopause.
CaroleT
Penny
2020-06-18 11:54:41 UTC
On Thu, 18 Jun 2020 09:55:00 +0100, carolet <***@gmail.com>
scrawled in the dust...
Post by carolet
Post by Penny
She's seeing a doctor (how?) today.
On Tuesday, she said that the doctor was phoning at 11am the next day.
I feel the she must have previously seen the doctor/a nurse though, can
this have been diagnosed without either blood tests/a physical
examination. Without that, surely the best that can be said is that it
is probably menopause.
Thanks, yes, I seem to recall having the news following a blood test.
Mike
2020-06-17 10:16:15 UTC
Post by Vicky Ayech
There’s a shock in store for Kate while Lilian considers her
relationships with those closest to her
The thing is about the Kate episode last night and the pregnant or
menopause or a nasty choice: menopause is not a thing to shock her, is
it? Pregnant might be. And she hasn't had tests to know if it is an
illness, has she? Unless she finds a lump :(
Nah, Jakob has sent Krait to pick up a new suspension spring set he ordered
from the garage.
Toodle Pip
Chris McMillan
2020-06-17 18:16:09 UTC
Post by Mike
Post by Vicky Ayech
There’s a shock in store for Kate while Lilian considers her
relationships with those closest to her
The thing is about the Kate episode last night and the pregnant or
menopause or a nasty choice: menopause is not a thing to shock her, is
it? Pregnant might be. And she hasn't had tests to know if it is an
illness, has she? Unless she finds a lump :(
Nah, Jakob has sent Krait to pick up a new suspension spring set he ordered
from the garage.
There’s the mouse/rat too.

Sincerely Chris
Vicky Ayech
2020-06-17 21:28:09 UTC
On Wed, 17 Jun 2020 18:16:09 GMT, Chris McMillan
Post by Mike
There?s a shock in store for Kate while Lilian considers her
relationships with those closest to her
The thing is about the Kate episode last night and the pregnant or
menopause or a nasty choice: menopause is not a thing to shock her, is
it? Pregnant might be. And she hasn't had tests to know if it is an
illness, has she? Unless she finds a lump :(
Nah, Jakob has sent Krait to pick up a new suspension spring set he ordered
from the garage.
There’s the mouse/rat too.
Sincerely Chris
Why can't Lilian go for a ride in the open countryside? If she can go
to the stables and access the horse, where she is more likely to meet
someone, surely riding out is fine? And why can't Justin ride too?
That would exercise 2 horses and be an activity they could share.

3 children is enough for Kate. She didn't want to stay and look after
them and surely should be concerned for over-population of the world
and the environment. They can adopt if she can't have a baby.

Yes, Jakob. How much more emotionally unstable can she get?The mute
button. Yes. I need that when Kate is talking! Their loving words
about each other should make me warm and admiring, shouldn't they?
They don't.