spoiler Monday 23/7/18
Vicky Ayech
2018-07-23 20:52:33 UTC
sp

I think Toby definitely has not got a child in Brighton. He said to
Rex this is his first. And he managed to make it in time to be
irritating. I'm glad Pip preferred Ruth to be with her. Does it look
like he's around to stay now? :(

Bad SWs used scene interruptus yet again with Lily and Phoebe twice to
prevent Lily telling Phoebe about her bf. There must be another way
to do it, surely?
steveski
2018-07-23 22:05:17 UTC
sp p
I think Toby definitely has not got a child in Brighton. He said to Rex
this is his first. And he managed to make it in time to be irritating.
I'm glad Pip preferred Ruth to be with her. Does it look like he's
around to stay now? :(
Bad SWs used scene interruptus yet again with Lily and Phoebe twice to
prevent Lily telling Phoebe about her bf. There must be another way to
do it, surely?
Shirley 'scenus interruptus', Vicky . . . tsk, tsk - DINTAFPOU?
Steveski
Vicky Ayech
2018-07-24 08:02:45 UTC
Post by steveski
sp p
I think Toby definitely has not got a child in Brighton. He said to Rex
this is his first. And he managed to make it in time to be irritating.
I'm glad Pip preferred Ruth to be with her. Does it look like he's
around to stay now? :(
Bad SWs used scene interruptus yet again with Lily and Phoebe twice to
prevent Lily telling Phoebe about her bf. There must be another way to
do it, surely?
Shirley 'scenus interruptus', Vicky . . . tsk, tsk - DINTAFPOU?
I wish I'd been able to do Latin at school. It was a choice between
that and German, and I was only allowed a second language after French
because I spoke German anyway.

DINTAFPOU? Google didn't help.
John Ashby
2018-07-24 09:01:49 UTC
Post by Vicky Ayech
Post by steveski
sp p
I think Toby definitely has not got a child in Brighton. He said to Rex
this is his first. And he managed to make it in time to be irritating.
I'm glad Pip preferred Ruth to be with her. Does it look like he's
around to stay now? :(
Bad SWs used scene interruptus yet again with Lily and Phoebe twice to
prevent Lily telling Phoebe about her bf. There must be another way to
do it, surely?
Shirley 'scenus interruptus', Vicky . . . tsk, tsk - DINTAFPOU?
I wish I'd been able to do Latin at school. It was a choice between
that and German, and I was only allowed a second language after French
because I spoke German anyway.
DINTAFPOU? Google didn't help.
Do I Need To Apologise For Pedantry On Umra

HTH, HAND.

john
BrritSki
2018-07-24 10:18:32 UTC
Post by John Ashby
Post by Vicky Ayech
DINTAFPOU? Google didn't help.
Do I Need To Apologise For Pedantry On Umra
HTH, HAND.
Happy To Help

Have A Nice Day

;)
steveski
2018-07-24 17:19:51 UTC
Post by BrritSki
Post by John Ashby
Post by Vicky Ayech
DINTAFPOU? Google didn't help.
Do I Need To Apologise For Pedantry On Umra
HTH, HAND.
Happy To Help
Have A Nice Day
;)
I didn't mean it to go this far - it was just a joke, not real Latin.
Steveski
John Ashby

john
BrritSki
Oi, this is a Brexit-free zone ;)
Mike
2018-07-24 18:48:02 UTC
Post by John Ashby
Post by steveski
Post by BrritSki
Post by John Ashby
Post by Vicky Ayech
DINTAFPOU? Google didn't help.
Do I Need To Apologise For Pedantry On Umra
HTH, HAND.
Happy To Help
Have A Nice Day
;)
I didn't mean it to go this far - it was just a joke, not real Latin.
Romanes ite domum?
john
Your Roman Mother has hit the Jackpot???!!!
Toodle Pip
vk
Romanes eunt domus.
steveski
2018-07-25 00:03:37 UTC
Post by vk
Post by John Ashby
Post by steveski
Post by BrritSki
Post by John Ashby
Post by Vicky Ayech
DINTAFPOU? Google didn't help.
Do I Need To Apologise For Pedantry On Umra
HTH, HAND.
Happy To Help
Have A Nice Day
;)
I didn't mean it to go this far - it was just a joke, not real Latin.
Romanes ite domum?
Romanes eunt domus.
Correct, vk - I have the whole dialogue as a text file and can print it
here if other umrats want it.
Steveski
vk
Hail Caesar and everything.
Fenny
2018-07-27 00:13:48 UTC
Post by steveski
Post by vk
Post by John Ashby
Romanes ite domum?
Romanes eunt domus.
Correct, vk - I have the whole dialogue as a text file and can print it
here if other umrats want it.
I wouldn't mind a copy, if you'd be kind enough to email it to save
those who don't want to read it here.
Fenny
steveski
Steveski
Serena Blanchflower
2018-07-24 07:34:39 UTC
Post by Vicky Ayech
sp
I think Toby definitely has not got a child in Brighton. He said to
Rex this is his first. And he managed to make it in time to be
irritating. I'm glad Pip preferred Ruth to be with her. Does it look
like he's around to stay now? :(
I think he'll stay around but as a pretty unsatisfactory father figure.
Rex, on the other hand, will also stay around and will finally get
together with PIP. Fortunately, I don't think this will cause as much
angst as it did to the Grundy brothers.
--
Best wishes, Serena
Nostalgia isn't what it used to be. Nor is there any future in it.
Chris McMillan
2018-07-24 09:54:20 UTC
Post by Serena Blanchflower
Post by Vicky Ayech
sp
I think Toby definitely has not got a child in Brighton. He said to
Rex this is his first. And he managed to make it in time to be
irritating. I'm glad Pip preferred Ruth to be with her. Does it look
like he's around to stay now? :(
I think he'll stay around but as a pretty unsatisfactory father figure.
Rex, on the other hand, will also stay around and will finally get
together with PIP. Fortunately, I don't think this will cause as much
angst as it did to the Grundy brothers.
Oh yes it will, its still a Foulbrother.

Sincerely Chris
Serena Blanchflower
2018-07-24 10:32:17 UTC
Post by Vicky Ayech
sp
I think Toby definitely has not got a child in Brighton. He said to
Rex this is his first. And he managed to make it in time to be
irritating. I'm glad Pip preferred Ruth to be with her. Does it look
like he's around to stay now? :(
I think he'll stay around but as a pretty unsatisfactory father figure.
Rex, on the other hand, will also stay around and will finally get
together with PIP. Fortunately, I don't think this will cause as much
angst as it did to the Grundy brothers.
Oh yes it will, its still a Foulbrother.
I was thinking of angst between the brothers, rather than what Pip's
family would think of it. I think Toby would be delighted to hand over
responsibility to Rex and to be able to be, in practice, a doting uncle,
rather than having to take parental responsibility.

Jill and David wouldn't be thrilled, as you say, Rex is still a
Foulbrother[1][2] but I think they would consider Rex to be an
improvement on Toby.

[1] Of course, we don't yet know what further damage to the Foulbrother
brand will be inflicted by Robin when he returns to meet his granddaughter.
[2] I like Foulbrother as a name for them. Is this a new invention of
have I just failed to notice it until now?
--
Best wishes, Serena
An eye for an eye only makes the whole world blind (Gandhi)
Mike
2018-07-24 10:50:27 UTC
Post by Vicky Ayech
[...]
I suppose initiallly, it might have been ‘fowlbrother’ with all those geese
around however, foul it is and has been for quite a while. When haven’t
Umrats found suitable alternative names for the characters? ;-)))
Toodle Pip
J. P. Gilliver (John)
2018-07-24 21:51:29 UTC
Post by Vicky Ayech
[...]
I think initially Ruth and David liked Rex - any Foulness being well
before their time, and the details unknown (certainly to Ruth, but I
think to David as well). Jill being a different matter (for reasons
_still_ to be revealed, to me at least). I think D&R grew to dislike
Toby (even before he "interfered with" Pip), but mainly because he was
very much like early Kenton: lacking in feck, and coming up with
harebrained schemes. (Early Nigel too, but somehow he was always more
lovable than either Kenton or Toby.) I don't think Rex has ever done
anything to _lose_ D&R's respect: he's always been the sensible
hard-working one. (He's done a _few_ things that weren't good, but IIRR
_always_ at the instigation - to greater or lesser extent - of his
brother.)
Post by Serena Blanchflower
[1] Of course, we don't yet know what further damage to the
Foulbrother brand will be inflicted by Robin when he returns to meet
his granddaughter.
[2] I like Foulbrother as a name for them. Is this a new invention of
have I just failed to notice it until now?
It's been around a little while - as Fowl- initially, because of the
geese; I guess not used that much because it's long and unwieldy to
type.

Advertising is legalized lying. - H.G. Wells
Chris McMillan
2018-07-26 11:54:23 UTC
Post by Vicky Ayech
[...]
I can’t decide whether to go Fowl or Foul quite honestly.

Or for simplicity, Foul = Tobes, Fowl = Rex (as in geese as fowl, pushing
it a bit I know but I think he’s not Foul to us only to The family.)

Sincerely Chris
Btms
2018-07-24 11:47:09 UTC
Post by Vicky Ayech
sp
I think Toby definitely has not got a child in Brighton. He said to
Rex this is his first. And he managed to make it in time to be
irritating. I'm glad Pip preferred Ruth to be with her. Does it look
like he's around to stay now? :(
I think he'll stay around but as a pretty unsatisfactory father figure.
Rex, on the other hand, will also stay around and will finally get
together with PIP. Fortunately, I don't think this will cause as much
angst as it did to the Grundy brothers.
Oh yes it will, its still a Foulbrother.
Sincerely Chris
I thought thry’d given up the hens?
BTMS - Equine Advisor Extraordinaire.
Mike
2018-07-24 12:35:16 UTC
Post by Vicky Ayech
sp
I think Toby definitely has not got a child in Brighton. He said to
Rex this is his first. And he managed to make it in time to be
irritating. I'm glad Pip preferred Ruth to be with her. Does it look
like he's around to stay now? :(
I think he'll stay around but as a pretty unsatisfactory father figure.
Rex, on the other hand, will also stay around and will finally get
together with PIP. Fortunately, I don't think this will cause as much
angst as it did to the Grundy brothers.
Oh yes it will, its still a Foulbrother.
Sincerely Chris
I thought thry’d given up the hens?
But have they come home to roost yet?
Toodle Pip
krw
2018-08-05 14:38:57 UTC
Post by Chris McMillan
Oh yes it will, its still a Foulbrother.
I regularly used Fowlbrethern when they first appeared because they were
indistinguishable and largely only talked to each other.

Now I can usually work out it is one or the other because Toby is pig
wrestling and Rex is up and coming running his own gin business.
--
Kosmo Richard W
www.travelswmw.whitnet.uk
https://tinyurl.com/KRWpics
Mike
2018-08-05 15:15:53 UTC
Post by krw
Post by Chris McMillan
Oh yes it will, its still a Foulbrother.
I regularly used Fowlbrethern when they first appeared because they were
indistinguishable and largely only talked to each other.
Now I can usually work out it is one or the other because Toby is pig
wrestling and Rex is up and coming running his own gin business.
Tother way round Sir.
Toodle Pip
Mike Ruddock
2018-08-05 16:38:44 UTC
Post by Mike
Post by krw
Post by Chris McMillan
Oh yes it will, its still a Foulbrother.
I regularly used Fowlbrethern when they first appeared because they were
indistinguishable and largely only talked to each other.
Now I can usually work out it is one or the other because Toby is pig
wrestling and Rex is up and coming running his own gin business.
Tother way round Sir.
I think you just fell into KRW's trap.

Mike Ruddock
krw
2018-08-07 13:44:59 UTC
Post by Mike Ruddock
Post by Mike
Post by krw
Post by Chris McMillan
Oh yes it will, its still a Foulbrother.
I regularly used Fowlbrethern when they first appeared because they were
indistinguishable and largely only talked to each other.
Now I can usually work out it is one or the other because Toby is pig
wrestling and Rex is up and coming running his own gin business.
Tother way round Sir.
I think you just fell into KRW's trap.
;-)
--
Kosmo Richard W
www.travelswmw.whitnet.uk
https://tinyurl.com/KRWpics
Chris McMillan
2018-08-05 15:27:26 UTC
Post by krw
Post by Chris McMillan
Oh yes it will, its still a Foulbrother.
I regularly used Fowlbrethern when they first appeared because they were
indistinguishable and largely only talked to each other.
Now I can usually work out it is one or the other because Toby is pig
wrestling and Rex is up and coming running his own gin business.
LOL, think the medication is still working, KRW.

Sincerely Chris
Btms
2018-07-24 07:46:21 UTC
Post by Vicky Ayech
sp
I think Toby definitely has not got a child in Brighton.
I think he hasn’t one there anymore. Vanished along with the removal of
Soc and the hurried exit of Rob.

In SoC’s reign, there were a number of events that were unresolved and/or
rushed to to an odd conclusion. The continuity was particularly poor. He
loved striding around the studio declaiming how Shakesperean TA is. Will’s
plots were pretty daft too.

He said to
Penny
2018-07-24 10:50:04 UTC
On Tue, 24 Jul 2018 07:46:21 -0000 (UTC), Btms <***@thetames.me.uk>
scrawled in the dust...
He
loved striding around the studio declaiming how Shakesperean TA is. Will’s
plots were pretty daft too.
Full of stupid men and clever women - I think TA actually has a better,
more realistic gender balance on intelligence.
--
Penny
Annoyed by The Archers since 1959
krw
2018-08-05 16:15:47 UTC
Post by Btms
In SoC’s reign, there were a number of events that were unresolved and/or
rushed to to an odd conclusion.
Poor continuity continues all over the place.

What happened to the new automated parlour at Brookfield; then it was
not to be automated but there were two different designs and Pip got
baby brain. It should be built and running by now.

Is Alice an alkie or not?

The sudden apparent news that Lexi has two unpronounceable children who
cannot come to the UK and that Roy has never been to see. Oh come on -
that needs to be far more sensible than what has happened.

The whole Anisha departure story has been so badly constructed the set
does not wobble like Crossroads it is completely invisible.

The ret con at Home Farm cannot be believed. Brian might be many things
- but he would not allow dumping 40 years ago. He wants land that can
produce to the max. That might not accord with Adam but it is wrong.

Shula divorce. Apparently one of the writers had his wife just tell it
was over and that is being used as the experience. But honestly
R'Shulie would not have been so inarticulate.

I would welcome other instances of unclosed stories (excluding the
bunting) but I am sure there are many.
--
Kosmo Richard W
www.travelswmw.whitnet.uk
https://tinyurl.com/KRWpics
Penny
2018-08-05 21:30:25 UTC
On Sun, 5 Aug 2018 17:15:47 +0100, krw <***@whitnet.uk> scrawled in the
dust...
Post by krw
I would welcome other instances of unclosed stories (excluding the
bunting)
I rather enjoyed the reference to the bunting the other day, "I'm sure
everyone has forgotten about that." :)
Mike
2018-08-06 07:44:24 UTC
Post by Penny
dust...
Post by krw
I would welcome other instances of unclosed stories (excluding the
bunting)
I rather enjoyed the reference to the bunting the other day, "I'm sure
everyone has forgotten about that." :)
I think a script writer must have flagged it up.
Toodle Pip
Btms
BTMS - Equine Advisor Extraordinaire.
J. P. Gilliver (John)
2018-08-06 11:34:24 UTC
Post by krw
Post by Btms
In SoC’s reign, there were a number of events that were unresolved and/or
rushed to to an odd conclusion.
Poor continuity continues all over the place.
What happened to the new automated parlour at Brookfield; then it was
not to be automated but there were two different designs and Pip got
baby brain. It should be built and running by now.
I thought Pip did very well _not_ getting BB; until very late on, she
was saying, more or less, "don't fuss, I'm not ill". But good point
about the parlour.
Post by krw
Is Alice an alkie or not?
Seems to have almost disappeared. (Though I'm beginning to find her
increasingly confusable with Lily.)
Post by krw
The sudden apparent news that Lexi has two unpronounceable children who
cannot come to the UK and that Roy has never been to see. Oh come on -
that needs to be far more sensible than what has happened.
Not quite with you: we've known about Lexi's children (both daughters I
think) for some time: more time to visit them was one of the conditions
of the surrogacy, or something like that. I hadn't registered that they
were unpronounceable, but am not surprised by that. I've missed that
they can't come to the UK - why? Or, are you saying that question is one
of the ones that need asking?
Post by krw
The whole Anisha departure story has been so badly constructed the set
does not wobble like Crossroads it is completely invisible.
(-: It does seem rather hastily tacked together! Do we know if her Good
Friend wants out?
Post by krw
The ret con at Home Farm cannot be believed. Brian might be many
things - but he would not allow dumping 40 years ago. He wants land
that can produce to the max. That might not accord with Adam but it is
wrong.
I thought it had been revealed that the piece of land in question was
too boggy/steep/something to do anything useful agriculturally with. As
such, I can easily see Brian - especially when he was younger, and
attitudes were different as well - seeing it as a way of _making_ that
particular patch produce at all. Wasn't it a pond or something? And 40
years ago Brian (and most others too) might not have known as much about
leeching, water tables/sources, and so on as they do now.
Post by krw
Shula divorce. Apparently one of the writers had his wife just tell it
was over and that is being used as the experience. But honestly
R'Shulie would not have been so inarticulate.
I fear I found the initial revelation very believable - sad, but
believable. And most of the developments since similarly so )-:.
Post by krw
I would welcome other instances of unclosed stories (excluding the
bunting) but I am sure there are many.
Darryl, Haley, all the other lost characters; Tumble Tussock; as you
say, many. (And like Penny, I liked the recent mention of the bunting!)
And the prof. seems to be brought in on occasion, then set aside for a
while.
--
Post by krw
Won't you come into the garden? I would like my roses to see you. -Richard
Penny
2018-08-06 18:29:48 UTC
On Mon, 6 Aug 2018 12:34:24 +0100, "J. P. Gilliver (John)"
Post by J. P. Gilliver (John)
Post by krw
What happened to the new automated parlour at Brookfield; then it was
not to be automated but there were two different designs and Pip got
baby brain. It should be built and running by now.
I thought Pip did very well _not_ getting BB; until very late on, she
was saying, more or less, "don't fuss, I'm not ill". But good point
about the parlour.
I think baby brain is more about sleep-deprivation (and the increased,
somehow unexpected, feeling of responsibility) so is worse after the birth
- I certainly don't recall much beforehand.

In fact I'm suffering brain-fog myself at the moment which I'm blaming on
poor sleep and an exhausting week in the exhausting heat with the
exhausting (but wonderful) grandchildren. It's good to be back in my own
bed but I think I caught something from one of the grandchildren which has
added a cough to the cramps and sweats I was already suffering which wake
me up :(
Vicky Ayech
2018-08-06 20:22:44 UTC
Post by J. P. Gilliver (John)
Post by krw
[...]
The grandchildren are lovely but germ spreaders. I hope you can get
over it soon, now you are home and can rest. They are also very
tiring, I find, but worth it.
Chris McMillan
2018-08-06 18:49:10 UTC
Post by J. P. Gilliver (John)
Post by krw
Post by Btms
In SoC’s reign, there were a number of events that were unresolved and/or
rushed to to an odd conclusion.
Poor continuity continues all over the place.
Not quite with you: we've known about Lexi's children
One I think is Viktoria, but I can’t catch the other one.

Sincerely Chris
Penny
2018-08-06 22:36:59 UTC
On Mon, 06 Aug 2018 18:49:10 GMT, Chris McMillan
Post by J. P. Gilliver (John)
Not quite with you: we've known about Lexi's children
One I think is Viktoria, but I can’t catch the other one.
Viktoria Viktorova?
Overkill if you ask me.
Mike
Toodle Pip
Flop
2018-08-07 08:58:08 UTC
Post by Chris McMillan
Post by J. P. Gilliver (John)
Not quite with you: we've known about Lexi's children
One I think is Viktoria, but I can’t catch the other one.
01:10 on 03/08/2018 but I cannot understand what she said...

"I'm so missing xxxxxxxx ..."

But if it was two names, neither was like Victoria.
--
Flop

“I needed a password eight characters long so I picked Snow White and
the Seven Dwarves.”
Flop
2018-08-07 09:09:08 UTC
Post by Chris McMillan
Post by J. P. Gilliver (John)
Not quite with you: we've known about Lexi's children
One I think is Viktoria, but I can’t catch the other one.
 01:10 on 03/08/2018 but I cannot understand what she said...
"I'm so missing xxxxxxxx ..."
But if it was two names, neither was like Victoria.
I have confused myself thoroughly.
Viktorova is Lexi's surname.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/profiles/1dsxPtNcCzZZ40ztZbjPFrz/lexi-viktorova

the Seven Dwarves.”
Chris McMillan
2018-08-07 18:19:37 UTC
Post by Chris McMillan
Post by J. P. Gilliver (John)
Not quite with you: we've known about Lexi's children
One I think is Viktoria, but I can’t catch the other one.
 01:10 on 03/08/2018 but I cannot understand what she said...
"I'm so missing xxxxxxxx ..."
But if it was two names, neither was like Victoria.
I have confused myself thoroughly.
Viktorova is Lexi's surname.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/profiles/1dsxPtNcCzZZ40ztZbjPFrz/lexi-viktorova
That’s me wrong then.

Sincerely Chris
Chris McMillan
2018-08-07 18:19:37 UTC
Post by J. P. Gilliver (John)
Not quite with you: we've known about Lexi's children
One I think is Viktoria, but I can’t catch the other one.
Viktoria Viktorova?
Overkill if you ask me.
My knowledge of Bulgaria name spelling is forgotten. Used ro know a family
there

Sincerely Chris
krw
2018-08-07 13:48:08 UTC
Post by Chris McMillan
Post by J. P. Gilliver (John)
Post by krw
Post by Btms
In SoC’s reign, there were a number of events that were unresolved and/or
rushed to to an odd conclusion.
Poor continuity continues all over the place.
Not quite with you: we've known about Lexi's children
One I think is Viktoria, but I can’t catch the other one.
Sincerely Chris
We have known about them. Lexi came here a year ago. So no holidays
for Roy to fly out to meet them? No possibilities for them to visit
Lexi - absolute nonsense.
--
Kosmo Richard W
www.travelswmw.whitnet.uk
https://tinyurl.com/KRWpics
Fenny
2018-08-07 17:27:59 UTC
Post by krw
Post by J. P. Gilliver (John)
Post by krw
In SoC’s reign, there were a number of events that were unresolved and/or
rushed to to an odd conclusion.
Poor continuity continues all over the place.
Not quite with you: we've known about Lexi's children
One I think is Viktoria, but I can’t catch the other one.
Sincerely Chris
We have known about them. Lexi came here a year ago. So no holidays
for Roy to fly out to meet them? No possibilities for them to visit
Lexi - absolute nonsense.
She's been over there to visit them at least once.

I haven't been listening for several months now. Wasn't Lexi living
in the same house as Roy and Kirsty? At one point there were Mike &
Umbrella, their baby, Roy & Hayley, Phoebe and Abby living there. So
surely there's got to be a space for a couple of children to visit.
Fenny
Penny
2018-08-07 18:06:47 UTC
On Tue, 07 Aug 2018 18:27:59 +0100, Fenny <***@removethis.gmail.com>
scrawled in the dust...
Post by Fenny
I haven't been listening for several months now. Wasn't Lexi living
in the same house as Roy and Kirsty? At one point there were Mike &
Umbrella, their baby, Roy & Hayley, Phoebe and Abby living there. So
surely there's got to be a space for a couple of children to visit.
The house was divided in two at one point. Hayley, Roy etc lived in one
part (where Roy is now I guess) while Mike and Vicky were in the other.

I've no idea if Mike's part is let or has been sold. I seem to recall the
whole property was worth a fortune.
Serena Blanchflower
2018-08-07 19:33:58 UTC
Post by Penny
scrawled in the dust...
Post by Fenny
I haven't been listening for several months now. Wasn't Lexi living
in the same house as Roy and Kirsty? At one point there were Mike &
Umbrella, their baby, Roy & Hayley, Phoebe and Abby living there. So
surely there's got to be a space for a couple of children to visit.
The house was divided in two at one point. Hayley, Roy etc lived in one
part (where Roy is now I guess) while Mike and Vicky were in the other.
I'm pretty sure we know that Roy's part has three bedrooms, as Phoebe
and Abby had to share a room when Brenda came to live with them for a
while. We don't know, of course, either how large the third bedroom is
or what Roy is using it for at the moment.
Post by Penny
I've no idea if Mike's part is let or has been sold. I seem to recall the
whole property was worth a fortune.
I think we were told it had been sold but I can't remember if we were
told anything about the new owners.
--
Best wishes, Serena
Mobility is the enemy of beauty... (Fascinating Aida)
carolet
2018-08-08 07:56:23 UTC
Post by Serena Blanchflower
Post by Penny
scrawled in the dust...
I haven't been listening for several months now.  Wasn't Lexi living
in the same house as Roy and Kirsty?  At one point there were Mike &
Umbrella, their baby, Roy & Hayley, Phoebe and Abby living there.  So
surely there's got to be a space for a couple of children to visit.
The house was divided in two at one point. Hayley, Roy etc lived in one
part (where Roy is now I guess) while Mike and Vicky were in the other.
I'm pretty sure we know that Roy's part has three bedrooms, as Phoebe
and Abby had to share a room when Brenda came to live with them for a
while.  We don't know, of course, either how large the third bedroom is
or what Roy is using it for at the moment.
I believe that the three bedrooms are occupied by Roy, Kirsty and
Phoebe, though Phoebe's room will be empty during term time.

I understood that Lexi was living in one of the Home Farm holiday
cottages. Wasn't that part of the arrangement when she agreed to be
surrogate? I also understood that this would allow her to have her girls
stay with her during the Summer holidays.

How long is it since the last embryo transplant failed?
Is it possible that Lexi is pregnant in a the next cycle, one in which
no transplant took place, and therefore Adam can not be the father. That
might lead to her going home to consider her options. There was clearly
something that she wasn't telling Roy at the airport.
CaroleT
Serena Blanchflower
2018-08-08 08:13:14 UTC
Post by Penny
[...]
Yes, of course, you're right!
Post by carolet
I understood that Lexi was living in one of the Home Farm holiday
cottages. Wasn't that part of the arrangement when she agreed to be
surrogate? I also understood that this would allow her to have her girls
stay with her during the Summer holidays.
I thought that, although that had been suggested, she was actually
living with Roy.
Post by carolet
How long is it since the last embryo transplant failed?
Is it possible that Lexi is pregnant in a the next cycle, one in which
no transplant took place, and therefore Adam can not be the father. That
might lead to her going home to consider her options. There was clearly
something that she wasn't telling Roy at the airport.
That's a thought! The impression I had was that the latest cycle was
pretty recent but I could be wrong. I know the agreement was that she
would abstain from any cormorants, until she was either pregnant or they
had agreed to stop. We don't know if she and Roy had kept to this
strictly though.
--
Best wishes, Serena
I like nonsense; it wakes up the brain cells (Dr. Seuss)
Vicky Ayech
2018-08-08 08:14:35 UTC
On Wed, 8 Aug 2018 08:56:23 +0100, carolet
Post by carolet
Post by Serena Blanchflower
Post by Penny
scrawled in the dust...
[...]
Yes, I remember all that too, she got to live in a cottage and her
daughters could visit. Wasn't the fare going to be paid by Adam and
Ian? I hope she's gone for good and that Adam and Ian leave too! All
their voices now irritate me. What about a new female chef for Gg,
who falls for Snappy? I'd like to see him happily settled.
Post by carolet
How long is it since the last embryo transplant failed?
Is it possible that Lexi is pregnant in a the next cycle, one in which
no transplant took place, and therefore Adam can not be the father. That
might lead to her going home to consider her options. There was clearly
something that she wasn't telling Roy at the airport.
Ohhhhh noooahh! She'll never leave then. Unless she goes home and Roy
follows. Maybe she will go and be unable to get back because of
Brexit.
Fenny
2018-08-08 17:26:57 UTC
On Wed, 08 Aug 2018 09:14:35 +0100, Vicky Ayech
Post by Vicky Ayech
Ohhhhh noooahh! She'll never leave then. Unless she goes home and Roy
follows. Maybe she will go and be unable to get back because of
Brexit.
Only if there's no deal and she doesn't come back until April next
year. Which is just about time for her to reappear with a sprog of
unknown parentage.
Fenny
Vicky Ayech
2018-08-08 17:45:57 UTC
Post by Vicky Ayech
Ohhhhh noooahh! She'll never leave then. Unless she goes home and Roy
follows. Maybe she will go and be unable to get back because of
Brexit.
Only if there's no deal and she doesn't come back until April next
year. Which is just about time for her to reappear with a sprog of
unknown parentage.
If she comes back for the 3rd try at insemination, it takes and she
goes back to spend time with her family and then is too pregnant to
fly back, and has the baby that would make a wonderful Brexit story if
she can't get back in.
agsmith578688@gmail.com Tony Smith Prestbury Glos.
Or can'take get the baby in.
agsmith578688@gmail.com Tony Smith Prestbury Glos.
Or can't bring the baby in.
John Ashby
2018-08-08 20:39:30 UTC
Post by Fenny
On Wed, 08 Aug 2018 09:14:35 +0100, Vicky Ayech
<stuff about Lexi>

It's my belief she's been watching Channel 4 on Sunday evenings, and has
decided she no longer wants to be Ofadam.

john
Fenny
2018-08-08 22:53:01 UTC
Post by John Ashby
It's my belief she's been watching Channel 4 on Sunday evenings, and has
decided she no longer wants to be Ofadam.
That reminds me, I must watch this week's ep. My boy Bradley is in
it.
--
Fenny